The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignore this guy for your own benefit

NoVaSynthetiker

32 minutes ago, Ste1337 said:

I recommend you put him on ignore if you're on PC. One of these idiots that joins a game for 5 mins, then leaves - completely messing up your run and wasting your key.

Just trying to save some people their keys/games.

Name shaming violates one of the forum rules. Just trying to save you from wasting time and posting something like this again.

3 minutes ago, Ste1337 said:

Why is it against the rules? Aren't people allowed to know about people like this so that they don't ruin their experience also?

He didn't disconnect he just aborted the game after 4 mins.

It's an abort if he's hosting, which sometimes happens with keyholders with bad connections (I assume you were the keyholder), sometimes the internet craps out man, that happens. 

It's against the rules because it's too easy to abuse, any shmuck can make a thread lambasting someone for whatever reason. I could make up stuff about you and post it here and, as you're rarely on the forums, you'd never know. Just like your thread, I don't know if you're lying about this guy or not, most likely you're just jumping to poor conclusions about a disconnect that happens all the time.  Welcome to warframe, a peer to peer hosted game where things go wrong sometimes, pick yourself up and dust it off. 

Edited by Gelkor

Why is it against the rules? Aren't people allowed to know about people like this so that they don't ruin their experience also?

Are you serious? People like you are the first that get´s on my ignore list.

If I ignore someone then because he did something that I heavily dislike, like you now did, and not because you don´t like him.

2 minutes ago, Ste1337 said:

He never went offline he just disconnected because he wanted a Vauban in the party. Completely wasting my key after i am generous enough to offer it without keyshare.

You don't lose keys for aborts. You only use keys when you extract successfully.

I am whole heartedly sorry for trying to raise awareness for some douchebag that goes around ruining games. Hopefully he joins yours too and ruins it. Anybody with a brain will read

No need to lash out at others trying to make sure you don't get in TROUBLE for going against the rules.
Its all fine and dandy warning others against other douches, but don't be a meanie yourself when we try to correct you.

Edited by Nelizar

8 minutes ago, Ste1337 said:

Unless you're sitting in the same room as this guy, you have no idea why he dropped.

How would you feel if you had net issues or an emergency and had to leave, only to find out we were blasting your name all over the forums and Region saying that you're a horrible person and deserves to be put on ignore?

My brother has connection issues and drops randomly, most of the time his chat doesn't even work.  Maybe that's what happened with this guy. 

DE clearly stats no name/shame on the forums, I suggest you bone up on the guidelines next time. 

Just now, Ste1337 said:

I am whole heartedly sorry for trying to raise awareness for some douchebag that goes around ruining games. Hopefully he joins yours too and ruins it. Anybody with a brain will read

You could be lying and harm someone's reputation. That's why naming and shaming is against the rule i suppose.

He definitely didn't have connection issues, he just decided to throw my game because he wanted a Vauban in the game. He could have left the party beforehand if he wasnt happy with the group setup, but he didn't. He decided to be a #$&(%. If people don't want to take my advice fair enough, i slowly ignore these people one-by-one, i wish there was a public place where i could just ignore them all rather than them being defended. I donate many keys to the community daily and don't ask for anything in return, and people like this don't even deserve to be able to join in on that if they are intentionally trying to ruin games.

1 minute ago, Ste1337 said:

He definitely didn't have connection issues, he just decided to throw my game because he wanted a Vauban in the game. He could have left the party beforehand if he wasnt happy with the group setup, but he didn't. He decided to be a #$&(%. If people don't want to take my advice fair enough, i slowly ignore these people one-by-one, i wish there was a public place where i could just ignore them all rather than them being defended. I donate many keys to the community daily and don't ask for anything in return, and people like this don't even deserve to be able to join in on that if they are intentionally trying to ruin games.

"Donate my keys." Lol what?

Keys are ubiquitous, they are everywhere, I have hundreds, keyshares are a moderately more efficient method than regular hosting, but you still get loot from using your key, and hosting vs soloing increases drop chances and spawn rates and lets you run defense missions more easily. 

You didn't lose a key, even if they were valuable. Get over yourself.

I always put people that i dislike (who insult others, who run away instead of revive someone, who leaves in last second) in my ignore list. And i feel a little better, i'm such a kid, lol.

A great pity, that after ignoring the chances to meet this person in pugs are the same. I really miss this opportunity.