Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime discussion (will be updated when info is released)

next is a prime hammer, as in magistar prime...perfect fit for oberon prime

I don't think DE is gonna do 2 melee primes of the same category, so far hammers haven't got a single prime yet, so does some of the melee categories, but I believe next is hammers >.< 

35 minutes ago, BlaineKodos said:

Gunblade

Redeemer Prime would be awesome! ._.

Edit: You missed the Rapier as well (even though technically it's a sword it still has it's own stance...)

Edited by AnonNyx

a lot of people reckoned we'd get it with Saryn, but it wasn't to be (Nikana Prime is still sweet though). I saw someone say that because Scindo is Primed, there might never be another Heavy Blade that gets Primed. I hope that person is wrong, as well as the people who believe we'll never see another Akimbo Pistol secondary Primed.

I WANT AKLEX AND GALATINE PRIME SO BADLY!!

4 hours ago, MrDar1o said:

we already have heavy melee Prime, so I doubt we gonna have Galatine Prime anytime soon. 

Not to mention the previous two Prime releases already included melee (Dual Kamas, Nikana), and while I personally am a frequent melee user, I definitely think it's time for some more primaries and secondaries.

The most recent Prime firearm released was Vectis, as in July. I hardly use anything but Daikyu and Spira Prime now (+Nikana Prime, but that's irrelevant), but I'd still like to see a new Prime rifle and pistol/ak.

1 hour ago, Kenshin98 said:

next is a prime hammer, as in magistar prime...perfect fit for oberon prime

I don't think DE is gonna do 2 melee primes of the same category, so far hammers haven't got a single prime yet, so does some of the melee categories, but I believe next is hammers >.< 

Well good thing the next Prime is Vauban then. Oops.

Edited by Mephiste

3 hours ago, Mephiste said:

Well good thing the next Prime is Vauban then. Oops.

That's what I was thinking, if DE sticks with release order, Vauban would be the next prime, followed by Valkyr Gersemi Prime (so want) and *then* Oberon, and when I think of Booben, melee's almost as unrelated to how he's seen as you can get outside of Mesa. 

It will probably be a primary/secondary combo, like AkLex (assuming it isn't a dream rumor like Galatine) and... Attica maybe? Sybaris might have been my guess if we didn't just get a Dex version for the anniversary. Maybe Panthera to complete the Dead Space comparison.

Just now, Foefaller said:

That's what I was thinking, if DE sticks with release order, Vauban would be the next prime, followed by Valkyr Gersemi Prime (so want) and *then* Oberon, and when I think of Booben, melee's almost as unrelated to how he's seen as you can get outside of Mesa. 

It will probably be a primary/secondary combo, like AkLex (assuming it isn't a dream rumor like Galatine) and... Attica maybe? Sybaris might have been my guess if we didn't just get a Dex version for the anniversary. Maybe Panthera to complete the Dead Space comparison.

Wrong. Vauban > Nekros > Banshee > Valkyr. And then Oberon. ...I think.

8 hours ago, Mephiste said:

Wrong. Vauban > Nekros > Banshee > Valkyr. And then Oberon. ...I think.

We're both wrong, actually. From the wiki

Banshee: March 2013 (Same as Saryn, actually)

Vauban: May 2013

Nova: July 2013

Nekros: September 2013

Valkyr: November 2013

Oberon: December 2013

So, Banshee Prime *should* be next, but the fact Nova Prime was release before Saryn, Banshee and Booben kinda throws a wrench in the idea they're going to stick to release order.

Edited by Foefaller

12 minutes ago, Foefaller said:

We're both wrong, actually. From the wiki

Banshee: March 2013 (Same as Saryn, actually)

Vauban: May 2013

Nova: July 2013

Nekros: September 2013

Valkyr: November 2013

Oberon: December 2013

So, Banshee Prime *should* be next, but the fact Nova Prime was release before Saryn, Banshee and Booben kinda throws a wrench in the idea they're going to stick to release order.

no....you're wrong. it goes male male female female for primes. so it would be vauban, nekros, banshee, valkry

***WAS a separate Thread but appears to have been merged with this Thread***

Well, I came online to get these Sorties done and as soon as I opened the Clan Chat tab, I was faced with "Who will be the next Prime"? Of course, I jumped on board with this discussion and I believe Vauban will be next, because he's one of two out of the original 12 that don't have a Prime.

Male: Ash, Excalibur, Frost, Loki, Rhino, Vauban
Female: Banshee, Ember, Mag, Nyx, Saryn, Trinity

But then after Vauban, who comes next? I mean, is it fair game if you take Nova into consideration? Will it be by release, going Vauban, Nekros, Banshee, Valkyr, or will it just be whatever? Like Vauban, Oberon, Banshee, Ivara? I dunno. Let me hear what you think, and reasons why, because I love a good "Who's gonna be the next Prime" discussion.

Edited by PickleMonster21
Spoiler Edit - Spelling Mistake

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

It's a male male, female female and it cycles back again. So my guess is Vauban cause he's the oldest non make primed warframe so far. And then Oberon and the Valkyr etc etc.

I know the pattern, hence why I put it as "Vauban, Nekros, Banshee, Valkyr". Not "Vauban, Banshee, Oberon, Valkyr".
But why would you think Oberon, when Nekros came before him?