Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Orokin Units

you say Orokin? could be the Orokin Spectator and Orokin Spectator Eximus. they act as drones that protect Data Vaults in a particular room on the Moon Spy mission, though they only appear in the pristine version of the moon.

pro tip; Ivara is great for the section where they are, as you can just zipline across.

10 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

i wish they would add corrupted bursa into the void and corrupted manics

While I appreciate the enthusiasm.

I don't think units special to a faction should be Corrupted, keeping them the way they are feels much unique to the factions themselves. 

Seeing the Orokin getting their own kind of "special" unit, however, would be pretty cool. I'd love to see what old constructs they happened to use.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Seeing the Orokin getting their own kind of "special" unit, however, would be pretty cool. I'd love to see what old constructs they happened to use.

Yeah, I mean, after all: What was the original unit, that defended the tower, before Grineer, Infested and Corpus became corrupted. They didn't just try on those fancy football helmets, that were lying around, right? An original guard robot, controlled by the neural sentry would make perfect sense.

New units have been added to the Corpus, Infested and Grineer that can be corrupted. Including some old ones.

The Shield bearer, the manic, the drahk and hyekka masters from the Grineer are prime candidates for corruption.

On the Corpus side the Scrambus and Comba, as well as the shockwave moa and tech could be interesting in the void.

A Corrupted Juggernaut and Corrupted Mutalist Moa would be pretty cool.

9 minutes ago, Mastikator2 said:

tech could be interesting in the void.

Are you sure you want to see level 100 Techs with 3x damage? They already have almost 5 times the dps of a Heavy Gunner at the cost of no armour.

Edited by Rambit23Z

3 hours ago, DjaAkh said:

Yeah, I mean, after all: What was the original unit, that defended the tower, before Grineer, Infested and Corpus became corrupted. They didn't just try on those fancy football helmets, that were lying around, right? An original guard robot, controlled by the neural sentry would make perfect sense.

Who knows? Maybe the towers we typically attack aren't as important as areas like the Moon, as it contains two constructs, the eye and the Spy droids. Maybe more important Orokin facilities will contain much scarier defense systems, maybe such a place could be a Warframe construction facility?

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

They are the same shape as the grineer spy laser sh*t, so corrupted ones. We also have corrupted guardians in rescue.

But I saw you want more orokin units, me too... I also want them to wear prime weapons, cause they don't have anything special in their gameplay. If the heavy gunner was with a soma prime, I would be really scared and I think we need some risk in the void, for the moment it's way too easy and boring imo (and no, lvl 500 ennemies won't solve the problem thx)