Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update predictions this week?

Neptlude

8 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

I believe this one is the hyped Volt/Mag thing. Or maybe Kela De Thaym rework.

Kela is coming with U19, and I think they'll be releasing Banshee's Deluxe skin before the batch of reworks, QoL improvements and Passives.

I'm not expecting anything this week, not until after Pax East.  Then there's also EGLX the week after but that doesn't look like it'll be as big a thing from the events listing ('Floor Exhibit Booth' rather than 'Warframe Developer & Community Panel') but it might mean a quiet fortnight on the update front.

Edited by Katinka

If the passives are released, don't expect them to be overwhelming. I'm sure there'll be plenty of 'why this' and 'why that' threads. Meanwhile, I'll be sittin' over here with y'all, just enjoying whatever happens to be released: I mean, DE is hard at work on all of this stuff! :3

12 minutes ago, R34LM said:

I'd wager Banshee deluxe. If we are lucky, all the frame's passives will be released too.

Just now, AandOE said:

If the passives are released, don't expect them to be overwhelming. I'm sure there'll be plenty of 'why this' and 'why that' threads. Meanwhile, I'll be sittin' over here with y'all, just enjoying whatever happens to be released: I mean, DE is hard at work on all of this stuff! :3

Really hoping for passives. *Stares at Rhino* I hope the passive release will also include a review of existing passives...

43 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Will there be anything this week? I assumed there wouldn't be due to PAX East on the 22nd.

Pretty sure Excal rework took place the week of last year's E3. I recall it because some of the changes and twitter comments regarding Excalibur mod synergy (Skana, Bright Purity) were conflicting. So, they could do a major roll out in-spite of the the con.