The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Corpus Osprey are you? Find out with this quiz!

Nissun

Haven't you always asked yourself, "I wonder which Corpus Osprey I'd be, if I were a Corpus Osprey" ?

Well, now you can find out:

http://goo.gl/ZJYXpz

Please share your results!

(PS: Please don't take this too seriously. It was just a very convoluted way for me to express how much I hate sapping Ospreys >:( This is the first quiz i've ever made pls be gentle)

PS PS: Thanks for the positive response, guys! 

Edited by Nissun
forgot a thing

You're a Leech Osprey!

You're a quiet and shy osprey who never takes point on the battlefield, but you use your resources to help the team as best as you can. You don't like being the center of attention, but it's nice to know your friends and colleages appreciate you!
-------------------------------
sounds about right

now you can all just hate me. :D

You're a Mine Osprey!

You're a fun loving osprey who's always there for its friends! You know there's strength in numbers, and also FUN, so you're always ready to rush ahead and deploy mines at a moment's notice!
Edited by S0V3REiGN

You're a quiet and shy osprey who never takes point on the battlefield, but you use your resources to help the team as best as you can. You don't like being the center of attention, but it's nice to know your friends and colleges appreciate you! Leech ospery well i always knew i was a leech.

shieldospreyde.jpg?sz=600-000023100053
You're a Shield Osprey!
You're a dependable and helpful Osprey, an Osprey with humble dreams and aspirations. You often go overlooked, but your true friends know the real value of all your hard work!
This is me XD
Can i add you in-game, Nissun?
Edited by Prinny13

Sapping osprey

You're kind of an ******* Osprey who floods narrow corridors with sapping mines and makes certain Corpus missions a pain in the asss; to complete. Seriously, how can an Osprey cause so much trouble??? It's ridiculous, it's unfair, DE should ne
Edited by CrashBuG

You're kind of an ******* Osprey who floods narrow corridors with nope nope nope mines and makes certain Corpus sortie jammed in the &#!. Seriously, how can an Osprey cause so much wipe??? It's ridiculous, it's unfair, DE should nerf...

NERFFFFFFF will never come.. nevar... thanks for the quiz though.

Attempt 2 of quiz.. something went wrong... really wrong..
Something went wrong! Perhaps you're too playful and precious to be an Osprey! Well, in any case, you're a brave and adorable MOA, and that's a wonderful thing too. Congratulations!
Edited by TheFalseEclipse

warframe1492.jpg?sz=600-015009071053

You're a Sapping Osprey!
You're kind of an ******* Osprey who floods narrow corridors with sapping mines and makes certain Corpus missions a pain in the a*s to complete. Seriously, how can an Osprey cause so much trouble??? It's ridiculous, it's unfair, DE should nerf you to the ground!
Edited by letir