Equilibrium 

JFresh215:

health conversion 

energy conversion 

keep the list going ! I'll add them in

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

1 minute ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Same && I honestly would use rapid resilience if it was a exilus 

Its a whole lot better than you'd think. Hell, it is a god send for Mesa and great for anytime you expect to be dealt a whole lot of procs.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I think the new simarus mods should have been exilus mods. 

This.

Also natural talent. Yes I know it directly affects the output of abilities- but so do some of the newer Exilus mods. They clearly changed their mind on that so natural talent should be made one.

I'm in the camp that says augments should NOT be exilus mods. Also as much as I'd like an augment mod slot, I'm still against it being added.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I'll run some test thanks for the hint 

The first time I used it on Mesa, I asked myself, why have I not been using this before? Same goes for the Power Drift mod. At max rank it gives you 115% strength, which gives Shatter Shield 92% resistance.

If we are to assume that Exilus mods are for altering some mechanic of the warframe somehow, I think your list is pretty complete. But like MadHatHacker stated, there's plenty of examples that show that Exilus mods are pretty arbitrary in purpose.

7 hours ago, MadHatHacker said:

That's contraposition, neither here nor there. That said, I think it just goes to show how arbitrary the logic behind the Exilus designation truly is.

This, there is no reasoning behind Exilus mods, some are tagged as such even if they are clearly power up mods (like Power Drift), other mods, which are clearly Utility or QoL are not. However I would say Health/Energy Conversion are certainly not Exilus mods.

I'd say alimental resistance mods like Diamond Skin and Flame repellent should be Exilus mods, but they could also use a buff, since they hardly do anything.

and why not give us mods with physical resistance? those would be more worthwhile. I can see one that reduces Slash proc duration going a very long way when using a squishier frame against the Grineer.

Augment mods, elemental resistance mods and so many more.

I'm thinking that we almost need more exilus slots (Or the operator could wear some mods too, and arcanes to free our poor cosmetics)

Edited by Xgomme