The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[POLL] How often do Tenno run the Jordas Verdict Trial?

Auramaru

Hello Tenno,

After a few threads popped up on the forums and on the reddit about difficulty, accessibility, and rewards of the Jordas Verdict Trial, I'd like to poll the community on a few questions. I don't have any point to make other than to gain an understanding of how often Tenno do JV and how they feel about it.

Because this is a very abstract question, and rather than tally up a number of posts, here is a strawpoll for you to mark how frequently you run JV. This being said, though, any ellaboration on how you feel about the JV Trial is welcome and appreciated in the comments below.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10045862

Thanks for reading, and thank you for your participation, Tenno!

I started doing them almost every other day a few weeks ago. I hate to admit it but the nerves still confuse me. :/ I have several guys that run them daily so I tag along with them and they are very proficient at doing said nerves. In fact the reason I joined a new clan was because they do all 3 raids daily.

The biggest problem in the jordas trial isn't the puzzles, it is it's "requirements."

You need a competent squad that listens CONSTANTLY, AND RESPONDS IMMEDIATELY.

You also need to have a squad that knows what's going on and understands what to do

Last but not least, there are BUGS-That players need to know-, so I'm not sure if I want it to do it again.

I only did it once, and I heavily nit-pick, so I might try it again later on.

Edited by Magnulast
Adding clarification.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Bowjangelz said:

I would run it everyday if my group was all still on at the same time :(

Unlike LOR, the random groups I've joined seem to be running it with no knowledge of how to do it and no mic's. You're gonna have a bad time.  

Pretty much this. After 3 runs and 2 fails decided stick with LoR Raids.

There just isn't enough Tennos that know it from head to toe and can carry the group. Plus the Arcane rewards don't seem enticing for me.

I never run it.

Or should I say> I never RAN it.

Because I haven't. And I am a MR21 player that has played for 3+ years now and has NOTHING to do in the game (i have every single weapon, warframe kubrow etc) so virtually I have nothing to do except prepare for the future. 

I never run raids. The arcane drops are too random to aim for the desired one. I rather farm platinum and buy them off of other players. The difficulty level of the raids is too hard for me to bother. I require a competent team and that is harder to find than any ash or trinity prime part that sells for decent platinum.

LoR is sort of fine hard but fine and fair....but the jordas one...that is a no-no. I think DE made it way too hard. Specially the fact that you need to go in AND FAIL IT ONCE to get the required materials.

Edited by Domaik

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Bowjangelz said:

I would run it everyday if my group was all still on at the same time :(

Unlike LOR, the random groups I've joined seem to be running it with no knowledge of how to do it and no mic's. You're gonna have a bad time.  

Same here, my Raid Group is kinda busy nowadays..
otherwise we´d do all raids everyday we could

we would even invite some random noob from the alliance\clan in order to teach\ carry him through the mission

I ran it for the first time a couple of days ago, and I honestly don't know when I'll bother doing it again?

Why?

Because Ordis decided to extract me without my consent while trying to kill the Golem. No warning. No your going too far out. Just. Bye guys.

Why in the bloody hell do we have Hyperion Thrusters, Teleports, and After Burners on our archwing if we can't even bloody use them?

Is it really THAT hard to put a grid on the outside of the map to make sure we don't go out of bounds? Stuff like this makes me sick.

Worst part? Everyone got a really good Arcane drop.

Until they decide to actually put more work into archwing, they shouldn't even think about making it into raids.

Edit: The entire thing wasn't even hard. A tad time consuming because of the slower areas, but to waste all that time because someone was going a little too fast? That's Ludicrous.

Edited by Shuuro

Haven't played it ever since it came out and will probably never run it because it requires you to freaking stop and progress up to a certain stage and then restart it to progress completely.

I never expected that little detail, that was a ridiculous mistake on DE's part. To stop progress midway and research and restart the raid again. It was a deliberate progress blocker for some reason.