Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMG DE! I love new volt rework!!! xD

Vlada91

1 minute ago, Wolfnrun said:

This is exciting! That grinner didn't take much damage though but I like were this is going. As long as fireing threw makes your secondary weapons have a 100% crit chance im good as my secondary isn't crit based

why would it give 100% crit?

1 hour ago, rawr1254 said:

Situation 1

Volt: "Hey guys, Shields for everyone!" Everyone: "Yeeeah!" Excal using EB:"Thanks scrub." Forums:"Nerf Volts shield"

THIS is what's really gonna happen.

Yeah no. That wouldn't be an issue with Volt. That's just Excal being as stupidly overpowered as always. The thing that should/would need to be nerfed is him not volt. He already needs to be nerfed anyways. I bet you're right though- I bet that's exactly what will happen as usual because people don't see the real problem- or just don't want to.

2 minutes ago, Wolfnrun said:

Because my secondary isn't crit based...or if the shield is going to function differently...

no, my question is why would the shield give 100% crit in the first place? it gives more critical damage, nothing has been said for more crit chance.

Edited by vinx909

1 hour ago, ElectronX_Core said:

Rebecca's Twitter? I'd expect this to be on the official Warframe twitter, I checked and it wasn't there.

The developers reveal a LOT on their own accounts. The official one is just announcements most of the time.

Just now, vinx909 said:

no, my question is why would the shield give 100% crit in the first place?

For weapons that have little crit chance. You already have added damage to weapons that have a high crit chance, my secondary is not included

For weapons that have little crit chance. You already have added damage to weapons that have a high crit chance, my secondary is not included

well, that is too bad. it also buffs all beam weapons, but if you don't use beam it won't boost the range. just to bad. I wouldn't suspect an upgrade to crit chance.

On 4/26/2016 at 4:18 AM, vinx909 said:

well, that is too bad. it also buffs all beam weapons, but if you don't use beam it won't boost the range. just to bad. I wouldn't suspect an upgrade to crit chance.

Well its not to bad. You shouldn't have to be forced to use crit based weaponry though =-/

Edited by Wolfnrun

You shouldn't have to be forced to use crit based weaponry though =-/

your not. they just get a little boost. all weapons get added electricity damage. you are also not forced to use a beam weapon even though they get a buff from it as well. mirage is at her best if she uses explosives, but that is not the only thing she can be good with.

hell, i would like to try a melee volt, run at enemies with speed and a shield, that would be interesting and i would get no buff (except for take no damage)

14 hours ago, vinx909 said:

your not. they just get a little boost. all weapons get added electricity damage. you are also not forced to use a beam weapon even though they get a buff from it as well. mirage is at her best if she uses explosives, but that is not the only thing she can be good with.

hell, i would like to try a melee volt, run at enemies with speed and a shield, that would be interesting and i would get no buff (except for take no damage)

Well if you want the crit damage then yes, either way the shields changing in some form so I'm not to concerned. We all have opinions 

Edited by Wolfnrun

Ok, I have to admit, this is alot better, This is MUCH better

This is a Excal level of rework, or atlest the start of it.

Now all we need is for Overload to be replaced, by a better power and Speed and buff Shock

Also Mag, needs this type of  stuff as well, due to she is a Mag build

Edited by LegionCynex

the only problem will be that since you can pick it up - it won't be indestructible anymore(because i guarantee it won't), soo........
it's a net loss.

so the Ability will end up completely unused inside the 'supported' Level Range of the game, because you can't AFKcast it like Snowglobe to keep it working as a Shield.
people should consider the recourse for their actions. it would be fine if Warframe was balanced and had appropriate Level Ranges, but it does not.

39 minutes ago, vinx909 said:

why would it give 100% crit?

to let people get quadruple+ the Damage of all existing Crit Weapons on their non Crit, high statcrepe Weapons.
so, no actual reason.

30 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Ok, I have to admit, this is alot better, This is MUCH better

This is a Excal level of rework, or atlest the start of it.

Now all we need is for Overload to be replaced, by a better power and Speed and buff Shock

Also Mag, needs this type of  stuff as well, due to she is a Mag build

Check the dev streams for footage, but overload is being replaced by turning enemies in to shock towers and mag looks very good with the reworks to her. Those changes plus the frame passives passover look to change up a few frame playstyles quite nicely.

3 minutes ago, Rook_Prime said:

Check the dev streams for footage, but overload is being replaced by turning enemies in to shock towers and mag looks very good with the reworks to her. Those changes plus the frame passives passover look to change up a few frame playstyles quite nicely.

i do wonder what kind of pasives they are going to give some frames, no idea what you could do with frames like hydroid and nyx.

2 minutes ago, vinx909 said:

i do wonder what kind of pasives they are going to give some frames, no idea what you could do with frames like hydroid and nyx.

Hydroid heals when it's standing in water. Woot. Heh.

Meanwhile Nyx further blurs the line between Nyx and Loki.

Edited by Rook_Prime
Extended answer