The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMG DE! I love new volt rework!!! xD

Vlada91

1 minute ago, DxAdder said:

So Volt will be Valkyr with a ranged weapon ? 

From what I saw the shield still grants 100% protection from the front and you get to use a secondary ? I think it's a great Idea but I can see some calling this OP.

That's good that's he's OP now xD

4 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

From what I saw the shield still grants 100% protection from the front and you get to use a secondary ? I think it's a great Idea but I can see some calling this OP.

volt still ill probly take dmg from melee and explosives

42 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

explosions, melee and anything from the side will still murder you. and he won't get health back. i don't think it will be OP. no nobody sais that the odonata is OP while its first is a shield like this.

1 hour ago, DxAdder said:

Aoe damage will still make him cry and it is only 90 degree protection. 

2 hours ago, DxAdder said:

Key phrase there is: from the front...

Also, no health gen...and knockdown will still be a b.........

3 hours ago, DxAdder said:

Putting Volt and Valkyr in the same boat.... 

Just...never....

Except for the immortal part... towards all angles... and the clusterfuck of bonus to melee... and the free life steal.

To be fair, when you start seeing Volts outperforming Valkyrs with shear strength shocking speed and a well built melee around body county and shadow step... for the record, it aint new, he can already do that.

Edited by Duduminador

This is far from OP for the same reason blocking wasn't OP with melee before the nerf.

10 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

So, your worried about it ruining your Leeching skills?

i'm not worried at all - i just know that means Volt cannot defend something anymore. unable to.
while currently, Elec Shield lets him be capable of defending things.

9 hours ago, ElectronX_Core said:

Nope. The riot shield mode is still tied to duration.

but it won't be indestructible. you're going to end up with a small, portable V2 Snowglobe. limited Health, and Duration.

6 hours ago, vinx909 said:

everyone has a PC so that will always be the first gaming machine for a lot of people.

while they are superior to Consoles, the two primary flavors of Consoles on the market have significantly more market share than PC.
mostly due to propaganda and stockholm syndrome, Et Cetera.

5 hours ago, (XB1)xxTHEKING1006xx said:

Pc games usually crash a lot that's why I barley play them

Every pic gamer I know either has their game crashed or their graphics card damaged

- no they don't. only a small percentage crashes a lot.
- sounds like every PC gamer you know is an idiot that... throws their computer out a window or something.

also please stop spamming. this isn't Le Twitter - edit your posts, and/or stop spamming the post button, and let it sit for a while since you want to write a single sentence every couple minutes.

5 minutes ago, taiiat said:

but it won't be indestructible. you're going to end up with a small, portable V2 Snowglobe. limited Health, and Duration.

Where did they say this? I don't recall Rebecca saying that in the tweet but I may have missed it somewhere else. 

Or are you speculating? 

9 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i'm not worried at all - i just know that means Volt cannot defend something anymore. unable to.
while currently, Elec Shield lets him be capable of defending things.

What do you mean he can't defend anymore, you drop a shield like usual THEN pick it up if that's what you want. It's not automatic.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

you can be sure that it's a compensation that you'll pay for the significant advantage that you've gained.

You're assuming way too much with no hard evidence. Volts new shield doesn't even give him much of an advantage, since he can be hit from other angles and not to mention explosions will still go through his shields. 

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

you can be sure that it's a compensation that you'll pay for the significant advantage that you've gained.

That's possible I guess, although I figured that it would be balanced partly by being only 90 degree protection and not protecting you from aoe's. For example as you know you can put ES, then another ES further back due to explosion aoes, but you can't do that when you are just carrying one around. Also, I think somewhere in the thread there was something someone quoted from Rebecca that suggested there might be an energy drain while carrying it. But that post also said nothing was set in stone yet... so it is certainly possible they will nerf ES itself, or at least nerf it while you are holding it. It is definitely quite an advantage for Volt and not something I ever expected them to add to be honest. 

24 minutes ago, taiiat said:

what advantage are you talking about?

explosives/melee still ill go through

the shield blocks only frontal dmg means u can get hit from sides or back

such advantage really.

4 minutes ago, Mofixil said:

latest?cb=20140425171112latest?cb=20130914111405

Then I want Amprex 2.0 with the release of Volt rework, just because normal amprex has some incomprensible low accuracy which makes it impossible to hit something above 20 m. Ah yes, even some higher ammo efficiency and a design like a minigun.