Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #73!

[DE]Rebecca

So stoked for the changes to Volt. I just hope you guys decide to lose that mobility penalty for carrying the shield tho. You guys were literally talking about how hes a frame around mobility and movement and "it only makes sense for him to take his defensive ability with him", it completely doesnt make sense for it to slow him down tho.  Also I hope the timer is removed from the shield too if its gonna drain energy while holding it.(at least remove the timer while holding it I mean)

Also gonna be picking up that Frost Grineer Skin for sure!

Edited by armedpoop
Added to it

Great Devstream.. Keep up the Good Work..

I seriously Can't wait for The Setka syandana, Alata Mag and Nova Visage Skin..!!

But I thought Wing Nova Helmet are updated With Skin Named Lamia Nova Skin + Helmet.. Too bad it didn't make it..

**Weird Kavat + Baby Kubrow Room.. -_- Lotus Secret Stash of Pets Heaven..?

Edited by Blood_Poppy

Amazing stream!  Thank you all as always!!! :-)  Can't wait to see all of this stuff play out!!!!

More hyped about Lunaro than I thought I would be -- can't wait to see more.

More Archwing QoL = Yes plz!  :-)

and Tennogen --  "Drool"   good lord!!!  So awesome....   -- Really hope it happens for consoles!  Keeping Fingers and toes crossed!  

1 minute ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Amazing stream!  Thank you all as always!!! :-)  Can't wait to see all of this stuff play out!!!!

More hyped about Lunaro than I thought I would be -- can't wait to see more.

More Archwing QoL = Yes plz!  :-)

and Tennogen --  "Drool"   good lord!!!  So awesome....   -- Really hope it happens for consoles!  Keeping Fingers and toes crossed!  

It will eventually, Crackle! I know it will.

All Tenno definitely deserve to have access to these amazing items!

Thanks for going over the "Bourbon List".  Often the Dev Streams go over new stuff without addressing (or glossing over) long standing or underlying issues.  I realize that those items are daunting and take some time to address, but it was reassuring to see/hear the developers acknowledge them.  Great stream!  Also, I need that new Gunblade & Stance in my life!

16 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

I seriously Can't wait for The Setka syandana, Alata Mag and Nova Visage Skin..!!

yeah but Nova cygni skin should be fixed when is used in Nova Prime too

This stuff that was talked in twitch dream stream is this an update that is coming to PlayStation and Xbox? Or this is a hot fix stuff? 

Cause I was very confused and with the stream going offline for awhile chatter was still in the twitch chat and one thing came up a lot was about mastery rank tests. 

So what about mastery rank tests will have inpack of you are MR12 an above or their will be changes to mastery rank test?

Do DE team keep a track of winners of all prizes? So for those like me haven't win free platinum and other cools prizes will still have a chance in the near future.

It would be cool to know how many players are playing Warframe? 

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, DERebecca said:

Thanks for tuning in!

Plat Winne

ensignvidiot

frozn991 (Leg Core + Plat)

alphacookie

6thavenue

See you later folks, stay tuned for an overview next week!

Next dev stream Please please talk more about changes coming to archwing I am dying to know.  I love this game and I must admit I do not currently like the archwing stuff but I see great potential and I am dying to see it become good and fun to play.

Lots of good stuff.

I don't agree with removing game modes, as option is always good.

I'd also like the ability to replay old events / operations, even without the event rewards, just standard drops. (Maybe an 'Archive' section of the Codex?)

And then... the steam cosmetics...

Some of these are fantastic, the problem is, it's separate to the money I've already put in, and requires me to put extra money to steam AND, is prohibitively expensive for a cosmetic.
I (like many others) simply just can't justify £5 on a single cosmetic item, and it doesn't really scale.

In-game items cosmetics are normally £0.15 to £1.50.
Tennogen previously have been +50% to double the cost of 'standard' items.
Steam Tennogen are a flat £4.79 for Helmets (normally 57p), Weapon Skins (normally 15 - 19p, tennogen skins are 30p) and Syandanas (normally 38-79p).

Re-textured Skins are £3.99 (normally 30p), and re-textured with a helmet are £4.99 (no parallel)

Assuming Tennogen is normally double (I assume allowing for 50% to the creator), and assuming +30% for Steam, this should really be:
Helmets: £1.49 (making the current a 321% increase to relative in game items.)
Weapon Skins: £0.39 (making the current a 1228% increase to relative in game items.)
Synadanas: £0.99 - £2.06 (making the current a 483% - 233% increase to relative in game items.)
Re-textured Skins: £0.78 (making the current a 614% increase to relative in game items).

At those prices, I would have brought several, instead I have bought none.
At those prices, 7 of our group of 9 regular players would have bought 3-4 items each.
As is, 1 has bought a single item, and kind of wants more, but can't justify it.
I realize this is just for cosmetics, but in this microcosm, there would have been 21-28 sales, at £8.19 - £57.68 (Though likely in the middle somewhere at around £20-30) instead on 1 sale of £4.79.

(The above prices assume plat purchased at 75% off, and I don't know anyone who has bought plat otherwise. As that is what people generally purchase at, and with - that's the relative value they will be attributing to the items for sale, I'm not just 'angling for better' or anything, it's simply going to be the perception of players.
Even assuming full price, the above values become £2.28, 60 - 76p, £1.20 and £1.20 for standard items.
This would make the above 'adjusted values' be:

Helmets: £4.56 (making the current a 105% increase to relative in game items).
Weapon Skins: £3.12
(making the current a 154% increase to relative in game items).
Synadanas: £3.95 - £8.20 (making the current a 121% increase - 58% increase to relative in game items. - however, most of the Syandanas in the Steam Tennogen would likely sit around the £6.71 mark, which makes current a slight discount if based on 'full price plat')
Re-textured Skins: £3.12
(making the current a 614% increase to relative in game items).
Even premium skins are only £1.14 - £1.88, (or £4.56 - £7.52,) and that's for a full skin, with physics, animations, helmet, and often extras.
But as above, people aren't happy, to pay that in general.)

You could easily cover this, by switch to scaling, and/or do regular sales. This would give you SIGNIFICANTLY more sales, and allow far more people access to the items.

I've also only seen 2-4 people even using them at all. They're very rare supporting this theory.

Edited by DarkOvion

Thanks for the live stream.

For Volts lightning shield please don't make it be picked up via the 'use' key (that has plenty of conflicts already), instead have the pick-up be on holding the Shield cast key (3 by default), akin to how you need to hold to fire Ivara's Quiver.  Though personally I'd much prefer the power as an augment, as it makes much more sense that way, given it gives more functionality but not huge amounts of additional power in the process (IE a great optional bonus).

Limiting the number of shields as well as having the carried shield drain, is far less directly useful than simply having the ability to place more shields on the whole (currently you can just place a shield where you really need it and use any weapon, rather than carrying it moving around slowly), as well as being much less complex for new players (as the general concept will be seen as a cast and carry rather than an actual defensive placement ability).

Also the shield looks more like it is made of energy in the shown designs than made of lightning, resulting in it looking rather low quality in nature when compared to the look of the previous two visuals used.