Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Grace Pricing

Kai_420

Question

24 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Momaw said:

Just a reminder that if prices seem high, don't buy. Supply of this item never dries up, it still drops, and there is an ever-increasing number of people playing raids and who are willing to sell. There is no valid excuse for the asking price being this high.

Buyers set prices: vote with your wallet, even if that vote is "no sale". You really and truly do not need this item.

When will people understand this?

3 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Just a reminder that if prices seem high, don't buy. Supply of this item never dries up, it still drops, and there is an ever-increasing number of people playing raids and who are willing to sell. There is no valid excuse for the asking price being this high.

Buyers set prices: vote with your wallet, even if that vote is "no sale". You really and truly do not need this item.

8686190.jpg

3 minutes ago, Momaw said:

You're wrong,the prices are that high because people dont play raids anymore so the supply is low

5 hours ago, Stahlhammer said:

2000 right now is a steal :D 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Exactly

What Stahlhammer means by "steal" is that 2000p for a grace set is a "good deal".

I've seen gougers offer to sell grace sets for 3000p.

P.S. - Some people want two arcane grace sets for their Inaros.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

Since arcanes are waaaaaay too anoying to use, I won't spend a single platinum in this...

I have like 25 syandanas and ??? helmets. So I have to destroy my fashionframes just to have some buffs I don't need to rekt all the content of the game.

Put arcanes on the operator, transform old arcanes helmets into regular arcanes (but will work only with said warframe), and make a line in our loadout to change arcanes and focus school for each loadout, and I'll start collecting them ^^

Edited by Xgomme

3 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Put arcanes on the operator, transform old arcanes helmets into regular arcanes (but exclusive to the warframe), and make a line in our loadout to change arcanes and focus school for each loadout, and I'll start collecting them ^^

You're not alone.

I've been asking for DE to rework the whole arcanes-tied-to-accessories system for the longest time.

Arcanes need their own equip/unequip menu just like the rest of our loadout options.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

You're not alone.

I've been asking for DE to rework the whole arcanes-tied-to-accessories system for the longest time.

Arcanes need their own equip/unequip menu just like the rest of our loadout options.

Yeah I say the same thing in almost any thread about arcanes, maybe one day it will work...

Ps4 they are 150 to 200 PC prices are typically higher because you have the 75% flat discounts on login rewards so many prices are inflated on PC.

Like others have said the prices going up on this because of an inaros, 20 of these and he's pretty close to immortal till extremely high levels.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

Nope. My clan on PS4 plays raids daily. There is always someone on my clan page hosting a raid. It's the RNG that makes those prices high. You're wrong.

Yea well thats your clan but how often do you see people in recruiting chat asking or hosting?Ill tell you how often,i havent seen anyone in a whole day recruiting for a raid.You're wrong not me

21 hours ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

Nope. My clan on PS4 plays raids daily. There is always someone on my clan page hosting a raid. It's the RNG that makes those prices high. You're wrong.

11 minutes ago, 10thdivine said:

Yea well thats your clan but how often do you see people in recruiting chat asking or hosting?Ill tell you how often,i havent seen anyone in a whole day recruiting for a raid.You're wrong not me

My fellow tenno, let us not bicker about who's right and who's wrong.

It's unsightly.

Those Arcane Graces are a bit hard to get, so I think 200 Platinum would be a fair price for one, and 2,000 Platinum for an entire set. Then there's the matter of actual trying to find a LOR group every single day. I've been trying to do both the Normal and Nightmare variant every day, but I can usually find one and not the other. I would host both of them myself, but you see, my connection is really bad and causes everyone on the receiving end to lag so bad they can't play, or never reach the actual LOR itself so yeah .-.

12 minutes ago, DuskLegendary said:

I think 200 Platinum would be a fair price for one, and 2,000 Platinum for an entire set.

Even if you wait for a 75% off discount, that's 25 dollars.  25 actual real dollars for an item that kind of gives you health, when the dominant meta strats of Warframe is crowd control, not tanking, because there's a relatively narrow window between "taking health damage that I can heal from" and "smeared across the landscape with one hit".

Get a Medi-Furis. Or a Telos gun. Or life strike. 90% of the utility for 1% of the cost.

19 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Even if you wait for a 75% off discount, that's 25 dollars.  25 actual real dollars for an item that kind of gives you health, when the dominant meta strats of Warframe is crowd control, not tanking, because there's a relatively narrow window between "taking health damage that I can heal from" and "smeared across the landscape with one hit".

Get a Medi-Furis. Or a Telos gun. Or life strike. 90% of the utility for 1% of the cost.

That's certainly true. I don't know why they're priced so high other than the rarity, when other stuff does bring more utility to the table. I just farm them because people are willing to pay an outrageous price for even 1 of them, this has been the source of my sometimes easy Platinum

1 hour ago, 10thdivine said:

Well since you're on PC you obviously have a different story. In my experience the recruiting chat has plenty of raid recruiters. 

Edited by Momaw