Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Tutorial

MKDLMR

Question

Looking for a Focus Tutorial. Correct me if I'm wrong:

It appears that each ability selected increases the cool-down of the main ability. It also looks like each ability can be leveled three times. Only five abilities can be selected and that includes the main ability.

As far as farming it looks like a painfully slow grind. Even with four greater lens Draco only provides around 10k per round. 

19 answers to this question

It appears that each ability selected increases the cool-down of the main ability. yes (except the ability that decreases cool-down ^^)

It also looks like each ability can be leveled three times. yes

Only five abilities can be selected and that includes the main ability. that's new to me - each selected increases the cool-down. And to use more abilities you have to enlarge your pool

Edited by Nacond

You can buy more point with focuse to activate more ability ( higher they are ranked higher they cost )

The cooldown can be reduce by upgrading the proper part of the focus tree its Mind Spike Mastery for Naramon for exemple.

Passive skills does require a first activation(cast only once and then you have the passive for the entire game) and also increase the cooldown.

Go to vedic, ceres with a loki (Vanilla or prime), greater lens on loki and melee weapon.

Stealth kill everything, going for the focus gold things when they appear. Max focus in 1 hour-ish. I have a booster and get max focus in 30 min-ish.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We do have a Focus tutorial video :) 

uhh....but there's 1 thing that is incorrect about this tutorial: 

"convergence..which will randomly appear a short distance away from you" 

thank me later ;) 

nope - because as far as I can tell many abilities are garbage...

like Zenurik - you only need 6 levels - 3x cooldown-reduction, 3x energy-regeneration (and so 2 pool-points) - every thing else isn't useful enough :D

Edited by Nacond

A week affinity booster will get you 100k per day which covers most of the things that are useful. A clan mate gifted me one when I finished the Second Dream so I could get a head start on it. I think I went two levels of energy regen into Zenurik and the rest into Naramon to work on Shadow Step.

It was both a good and bad thing, not having to farm "normally" spoiled it for me and after the booster I tried to stealth farm... I won't do it again. I have yet to attempt Draco and probably won't. If I want focus I'll just pony up for a 3/7 day booster from now on (which is enough to cover an ability, most expensive one I've used is 225k) and stealth farm a few days.