Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's building requirements are too high [Reply from DE]

(PSN)Arkel-99

15 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I do really enjoy this game but i feel like DE are making the grindwall larger with every new ipad.

Let me give a few examples:

The sibear requires 30k cryotic which means that you have to do either 30 excavators (1k cryotic and repeat), 15 excavators (2k cryotic and repeat) or go further for more cryotic each run. It'll take a really long time to farm for 30k cryotic for a hammer which most likely get's bested by the jat kittag and the brand new fragor prime.

Vauban prime requires 20 nitain (5 nitain for each part) which isn't too much of a problem but pretty much requires you to stare at the screen for hours, waiting for a new nitain alert to pop up if you do not have enough for booben prime. 

Certain clantech stuff such as the knux require truckloads of resources aswell.

There are also lots of grind when farming for prime parts (such as booben prime, who!/ parts are put into the worse drop tables) and such.

I do take notice that this is supposed to be a grindy game but sometimes i feel like with every update, the grindwall seems to get bigger, thus making it harder to climb and obtain those new items. 

Thoughts and opinions?

AMEN

54 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Part of the problem is that this happened to begin with.

I don't know what stat you guys are using to dictate crafting costs, but it's obviously woefully inaccurate.

They don't playtest , 1 dev using godmode in a demo is not playtesting and the rest of them don't play. They need a proper playtesting team, the age old excusr of being "still in beta" wears very thin after 3 years.

Seeing as DE reduced the oxium requirements by half for Vauban Prime, I think the answer is clearly yes lol.

I mean a lot of us are experiencing burnout from grinding, especially in the void. DE has stated that they are aware of the situation so there's hope that things will change in the ~future~  but as it stands right now it doesn't seem like they're making much effort to put a bandaid on the situation.

i think that, the grind wall has definitely gotten bigger. i also think that nothing will be done to reduced it. however what is being done with the star chart and blowing up the void and such would be done to "lessen the grindy feel" of farming for these things and it is suppose to make it more enjoyable. 

but i agree with what is said about the grind. the resource cost is something i feel less strongly about.

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

They don't playtest , 1 dev using godmode in a demo is not playtesting and the rest of them don't play. They need a proper playtesting team, the age old excusr of being "still in beta" wears very thin after 3 years.

Honestly...

We're on Version 18.12.1

We're about to hit Version 19.

We've had a 3 Year Anniversary.

Most things in the game are on V2, some on V3.

There is an active cash shop and 4 packages a year, that cost the same as a new release title each.

Warframe is not in Beta, and they are delusional if they actually think they are.

22 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

Oh, sorry for purchasing my favourite frame. I had to farm my normal vauban and it took me long time. If I had to farm primed vauban in order to raise my master rank I would do it too. But you know?? He is my favourite and I purchased everything about it because he is my main.

Problem??  Stop crying and just play

And you know??? Nekros is hard to farm too. But I wont get his prime access because I dont like him. I will farm him only for raising my Master Rank.

Shoo.

tumblr_o4xv5skQS41ug9m51o1_1280.jpg

10 minutes ago, Vanthenos said:

It's not. 4 runs on an Oxium Hotspot isn't that much.

see you say that but been farming all bloody night with some others at some of these "oxium hotspots"

lets all point out that this single chassis costs more oxium than an entire, zephyr, an itzal, or a gratler, a single part requires more of one annoying stupid resource than several other things with already high costs

3 minutes ago, DarkOvion said:

Honestly...

We're on Version 18.12.1

We're about to hit Version 19.

We've had a 3 Year Anniversary.

Most things in the game are on V2, some on V3.

There is an active cash shop and 4 packages a year, that cost the same as a new release title each.

Warframe is not in Beta, and they are delusional if they actually think they are.

Bingo. And with this growing trend of grindwalls they're starting to push the envelope on being "free2play".

2 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

see you say that but been farming all bloody night with some others at some of these "oxium hotspots"

lets all point out that this single chassis costs more oxium than an entire, zephyr, an itzal, or a gratler, a single part requires more of one annoying stupid resource than several other things with already high costs

Well I still got 60k Oxium (without running the Hotspots)

And yes 14k is much, but not that much. Remember the time you are getting only 100-150 Oxiums per run. The time it was worth doing the 300 Oxium Alerts.

Just now, Vanthenos said:

Well I still got 60k Oxium (without running the Hotspots)

And yes 14k is much, but not that much. Remember the time you are getting only 100-150 Oxiums per run. The time it was worth doing the 300 Oxium Alerts.

I also remember the time I didn't have to farm a specific unit in a specific faction for a resource, who else messes those good old days, when these gimmick resources didn't exist

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I do really enjoy this game but i feel like DE are making the grindwall larger with every new ipad.

Introducing the new iGrind!

Sister product to the iTimewall!

I started to get annoyed when they introduced Argon. Kind of made it pointless to grind and when things require it I just groan and bite the bullet and do some voids and sometimes it takes a run or 2 to get all the Argon I need and sometimes it takes 3 days. Thank you RNG.

Then Nitain happened. Basically screw that. I don't grind it. I don't like it. I barely have it as I don't play that much these days and new stuff usually requires it making me not want to play.

Then the Twin ballsack, which is a horrible weapon with a horrible augment with horrible crafting costs that actually requires a higher MR level weapon to craft than it actually is, happened. And that was just mindbogglingly unbelievable. I'm still speechless and absolutely boggled at that weapon. WHY?! HOW?! WHICH DEMON FROM HELL DESIGNED THIS THING?!

And then 30k Cryotic for an ice ball that's pretty much worthless as a weapon happened.

And now Clown Shoes prime costs it's weight in BS.

Call me lazy but I can't keep up with this ****.

Edited by Ziegrif