The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointing Frames.

Chr1st16n

All of frames are useful, someones more than others. I dont like 

Limbo: I dont like his abilities.

Loki: To easy to use.

Wukong: Everything about him.

o i forget something.

Trinity: I know is a great frame healers are ftw. But.... i just dont like her i dont know.

The others frames are useful and i love all of them.

Edited by OkamiMilo

11 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Really? Did you forget the Nullifer Bubble around the Sortie Hijack target?

have u ever tryed to walk infront of it ?

and not be lazy and stand on it and let ur team do the work ?

Depends on the way you look at it.

Imo in terms of usefulness Hydroid is worst.

When it comes to design Zephyr because i doubt any of us take her for anything but her 3. And with parkour 2.0 she lost her unique movement style

All other frames are great or good but some are more situational than others Like Limbo,Oberon,Atlas and some others. Not saying those frames are bad, I actually like them, but it is hard to prefer them over Lets say Frost,Ash or other more "Classic" frames due to their wide ways of usage

Edited by Zarlockk

23 minutes ago, Weidro said:

have u ever tryed to walk infront of it ?

and not be lazy and stand on it and let ur team do the work ?

Yes, even thought I want to be close enough to give it my shields because oddly enough: In all Hijack Sorties I've ever made I was the only one close enough to actually give it energy to move. The rest of the team was... somewhere.

Happy to say, none have been disappointing. Obviously, some are better than others but they all add something to the gameplay table that makes them unique, even if they have skills that are shared by others (dash, channeling, etc).

There are some skills and even playstyle themes that need to get looked into but all the Frames themselves are enjoyable.

2 hours ago, -Judgement said:

Oberon is Fine ATM.

How he doesn't qualify as a warframe is beyond me. That's a little stupid to think to be honest.

Fine for what? Because theres a WHOLE LOT of people who disagree with you. Myself included.

1 hour ago, Venom-Snake said:

Max Range Turbulence. No Corpus will be able to hit her with their ranged weapons. Not even the Corrupted Bombard's rockets will get close.

For fun: Dive Bomb Vortex has a bigger range (12m) than Dive Bomb itself (9m) and it scales with range mods. Just use it near a group of enemies and laugh.

Yeah, but if I want a tank, I'll generally play Inaros. I'll probably play Zephyr every now and then for giggles (Dive Bomb is pretty fun), but she might need some kind of quality-of-life, since half her gig was based on mobility. And with her being wind-themed, there's a ton of really cool things that could be added to improve her just a little just to bring her up to speed. Kinda happens though, as the game gets updated, some frames become outdated.

33 minutes ago, XxJWOLFxX said:

i think nyx could have been better

Nyx is fine- for the most part. She hits that role of insane crowd control well, but Psychic Bolts is a disgrace. It needs to go, and most Nyx players are in agreement of that.
I'd love to see what they'd do in a rework though.

Edited by Camelslayer

Does Archwing count as a 'Warframe' for purposes of this thread?  If so, without a doubt it's the WF character I'm the most disappointed in.  The map is difficult to interpret in 3 dimensions, the Warframe you actually wear is irrelevant and receives no benefit from being in the mission, and so on and so on.  I've got almost every weapon in the game, but hardly any Archwing gear.  Thanks but no thanks, DE.

5 hours ago, Toppien said:

oh but zephyr (before anything i main zephyr) may end useless compared to the new fairy frame, who has the exact mechanic zephyr should have for flying, and most people had been asking to be on for since movement 2.0 happened

While this may be true I think it will be pretty different. Of course we won't know until she releases but I don't expect that fairy frame to be as fast as Zephyr. Sure it may be a toggle and allow free flight but is it focused on moving from point A to point B? Maybe not. My first thought was it opening up new ways to encounter fights... from the sky... or in the case of corpus ships... 2 meters above the ground. For all we know it could be similar to Wukong's cloud ability (forgot the name) but a bit faster. I think it will open up a way for her abilities to be used in a unique way, not so much used for movement.

Still... I see your point but I do think it will be different enough to keep Zephyr relevant... if not, there will be enough attention put to that on the forums I assume.

there are a ton of frames that are great, but have a few ridiculously terrible abilities in their kits

the most disappointing ones are :

oberon

atlas

nezha

zephyr

frames that are usable but have a few disgusting skills are:

nezha 1 2 3

wukong 1 3 

chroma 1 

mesa 1 4 ( usability on 1)

zephyr 1 2 4

limbo (mechanics and kit)

inaros 2 3 ( minions are terrible, making them takes too long as well)

hydroid (usable, but skills and kit are underwhelming, dont really synergize)

that vauban bounce rework was pretty disgusting too. redundant cc...

Edited by hukurokuju5

Hydroid is at the bottom of my roster and only comes up due to pity.

He used to be awesome when pilfering swarm gave x4 drops, but since ps has been locked at x2 he has lingered unused.

He's not a caster frame, doesn't CC consistently, and adds nothing to the team besides being an undertow troll.

If we speak of total disappointment I would say limbo, nezha, wukong.

if we speak about  "frames do you believe could have been better than the way DE made them" I would say all of them except few. I would rework the 70 % of the frames we have.