Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is your favorite Warframe?

Dr3adWalk3r

Wukong. You can keep yourself up without full invincibility so he fells less cheap, he has decent cc with his staffs hold combo, you can move around unhindered with his cloud, and gain additional verticality. He can also use his toughness and mobility to support his team by holding hardpoints, objectives, and reviving downed squaddies.

Banshee. A true marksman, she is Warframe's definition of high risk/high reward. Frail, and yet dishes out uber damage.

Zephyr as a close second. Whie dealing passable damage, she's all utility (which I really like) and she's super fun to play with. That Lightweight passive makes a huge difference and it's really satisfying to snipe during Aim Glide.

Mesa, because she's a cowgirl ninja, loved her looks since she was released and farmed her the first day, her abilities are really cool and fit my playstile really well (mostly her 2nd and 3rd abilities), stayed with her ever since.

Ash/ Ash prime.

I love the character design for Ash with the some what insectoid eyeless visor and the threatening tusked mask.  As far as play-style goes Ash is a great solo frame, though, quick, stealthy, and damaging.  With the addition of one mod (smoke shadow) he becomes a great group frame sharing stealth to make everyone more survivable and thus augmenting their melee to be much more damaging.

Yup I love that guy!