Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Update 18.13 Discussion

Latiac

7 minutes ago, Bizzaro21 said:

if u mean ignis, no one said it is sensible, but balance wise, it is, because it has sh*t damage and relies totally on CC

Spoken as if you've never had a level 100 scorch on your &#! before. GUESS WHAT THEY USE! Thats right, thats the physics defying through the wall and surface "low damage" Ingis you seem to not have any idea about. 250-500 damage per tick and works through walls. Yup, totally "low damage" right.

10 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

He's talking about Grineer Scorches and Hyekka Masters. THEIR Ignis can go through walls, and does a f*ckton of damage at higher levels.

sooooo if they are implying that enemies should get nerfing before we do, or even we get hammered together, then im agreed

9 minutes ago, DuskLegendary said:

Just tested Blind Mirage build in the potato alert, she's horrible. It's not even half as effective as it used to be at all, which was exactly what I feared. How is this better for the game? Now all Mirage is useful for is another DPS frame, because even an optimal Blind build such as mine is now completely gimped... not only that, but the Blind now kills enemies upon detonation way too easily.

Max damage reduction I could get on Trintiy was 76% with 2 health. Was this what the community wanted? Was this what DE wanted? I'm not going to hide my saltiness, I'm not a happy Tenno right now. Builds will need to be scrapped and reworked.

Right, because Mirage standing still pressing 4 every 20 seconds + 3 AFKers in an interception was SOO much better for the game...

Also, they removed the ability for Trinity to single-handedly grant near full invincibility to her party? Now it's "only" 76%? Poor you, whatever will you do without full party god mode now?

39 minutes ago, SicSlaver said:

Funny, I feel more motivated than ever!

This. All the frames that were nerfed deserved it. The game was way too easy, and I bet it still is. If anything this makes me want to play WF more now, because it won't have 100% cheese in every single match.

Every single time DE gets rid of stupidly easy, press 4 to win tactics, everyone complains. I hate to say it but it sounds like the old adage of "Git gud" dreadfully applies to this situation.

It's not like these nerfs will make any t4 mission, or any raid impossible. It'll just be a tiny bit more challenging. And that's a good thing.

But, ay! Que all the people that disagree with people like me calling us "WhiteKnights" And "DE Apologists" because lel how dare we have a positive opinion on this patch.

Edited by SJunior

2 minutes ago, TastyMmmYum said:

Right, because Mirage standing still pressing 4 every 20 seconds + 3 AFKers in an interception was SOO much better for the game...

Also, they removed the ability for Trinity to single-handedly grant near full invincibility to her party? Now it's "only" 76%? Poor you, whatever will you do without full party god mode now?

Lmfao so true

40 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

More plays, management, different mod setup + more warframe diversity.

Right. Lets add more frames to garbage can. This way we will achieve diversity by using something else. And those formas You used in order to make a proper build? I don't understand why anyone would care about those...

24 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

I never said I use the build in a supportive way.

actually trin is a support frame and should be used to assist your team mates, 50m radius they say ok np we can manage(but let me say it was a hard hit to her considering ev nerf is on sonar too 

Spoiler

Q.Q Trinity is a must for any high-stakes mission she'll save your life Tenno but not beyond 50m Q.Q

).... but volt velocity changed in something like pick up the nitro charge :/ it was cool the way it was before if someone dosent want to take advantage of it just disable it like rift thats the way it should work

NerfoMania strikes again :/

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE

1 minute ago, VinDanger said:

the bad players incapable of adapting to change are in full force

Exactly I'm the opposite because I like diversity instead simplicity 

For example: COD,Nba 2k are boring because it's the same thing Every year

COD:Multi & Zombies no one cares for Campaigns

Nba:my player and online 

Problems:repetition gets boring 

Warframe:you can play anyway you want 

Excal:damage

rhino:defense,cc, support 

Trinty:cheesy support

Guys, I don't understand why you are all mad about this, we Limbros had a chance of seeing the most useless ability in the existance of abilities (may be a little overkill I know) being swapped to something good and getting a nice passive, and we got screwed out of that.

Same with Ash, I love my Ash, I want that rework so its more of a challenge, but instead we didnt get jack.

Just now, Dbuhos said:

Yes, spamming left click on a stationary target for 20 seconds is extremely challenging. 

So they started fixing frames. Who's to say mobs wont follow after this.

Either way it will never be good for alot of people here anyway. atleast you won't have to click mouse button for 20 seconds and 4 for 20 seconds. id say improvement.

1 minute ago, Hazzlenut said:

So they started fixing frames. Who's to say mobs wont follow after this.

Either way it will never be good for alot of people here anyway. atleast you won't have to click mouse button for 20 seconds and 4 for 20 seconds. id say improvement.

I'm still hoping for the best.

11 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

I love my Ash, I want that rework so its more of a challenge, but instead we didnt get jack.

You must live on earth two,because we people from earth one who frequency is lower don't consider the info below "jack"

Spoiler

Ash: Bleed Procs dealt by Ash from any source are 25% deadlier and last 50% longer.

so ash got a buff.

Excalibur: Now "you" must be close.  ----You must kill enemies in short range.

Triny: Now "they" must be close. ----Team must be close of Triny (50m range) to receive Blessing

Mirage: Now "they" must see the disco ball. ----Line of Sigh... no more words.

Also, I expected a Peacemaker buff, but noooooo, they buff "Shooting Gallery" instead.

Today was a great day.

nerfornothing-e1423113475652.jpg