Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What enemies do you want to see in the void that is already in game?

I remember there was a grineer enemies that teleported you to a random spot a few months ago I'm not sure where it went though. That was pretty cool. I also miss seeing the wired sand creatures in grineer deserts. 

I love love love love seeing Kubrows. 

I love seeing corpus in the black suits as well. I think I'd like to see these a lot more in the void than the nullifiers.

Edited by (PS4)satsukixpenny

I'd love to see a unique faction instead of a reskinned mess.

I mean, you can probably keep a few corrupted. But just give it new stuff. Orokin constructs, non-sentient. More traps and turrets. As long as it's not a faction made entirely out of reskins with some heavy-handed excuse to go along with it.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

NAPALM- just kidding, Kavats and Kubrows since Oberon's passive is not useful in the void now AND I want to see golden skins for Dogs and Cats xD

How about a faction of self aware warframes in the void? But instead of being just an extra pain, they get added as Optional Bosses that you need to interact with to fight? 

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

More void corrupted bosses like Lech Krill/Ambulas etc. Vor couldn't be the only advanced Grineer/etc life form that's been corrupted by the Void. Most things in the game don't make sense anyway such as:

Spoiler

Alad V curing himself of the Infestation then appearing in The Second Dream absolutely fine and infested free unless I missed something?

Edited by Leproxia
grammar