Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raids daily reset.

Just now, SeaUrchins said:

Could as well just remove the CD on rewards. Arcanes are in no way as powerful or game breaking to put a 24 hours CD on obtaining one of them.

Naaaaaa getting 1 arcane e per day is more than enough. Is just the timer, isn't player friendly for me and my friends.

6 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Might as well be since it's bound to a 24hr timer anyway it just gets sloppy when it's based on when you actually do them.

1 minute ago, SeaUrchins said:

Could as well just remove the CD on rewards. Arcanes are in no way as powerful or game breaking to put a 24 hours CD on obtaining one of them.

It's current a 23 hour timer (not 24) right?  From the Wiki:    

• Players can receive another reward if the completion time is past 23 hours. (i.e. Starting 25 minutes before eligible again but taking longer than 25 minutes)

Also, anyone know where you can see your timer for the raid so you can tell how much time you have left until you can get another reward?

Just now, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

• Players can receive another reward if the completion time is past 23 hours. (i.e. Starting 25 minutes before eligible again but taking longer than 25 minutes)

Also, anyone know where you can see your timer for the raid so you can tell how much time you have left until you can get another reward?

Well I never really checked it as soon as I completed it I just assumed it was 24 since it took about that much time to reset so if it's 23 hours then I don't see why not just add an extra hour an have a standardized reset so I don't need to care about that raid a did at 2:30.

As for checking your raid timer you need to have a key for whatever raid you want to check and just use it to view the timer at the bottom

1 minute ago, SeaUrchins said:

Especially when it takes 10 of them to max one out, and then 50,000 Syndicate standing to swap them between cosmetics. :(

The key costs are high enough to make them a sufficient limiter IMO.

1 minute ago, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

It shows on the raid screen when you select the key in Navigation.

1 minute ago, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

We know that. But say that you did it at 8 pm, then you can do it at 7:30, that sounds fine, but say that one of your friends didn't enter the game for any reason, with that all the schedule is #*($%%@ up. 

Thanks for the info on the timer guys.

The nice thing about the 23 hour timer (as opposed to 24) is that it makes it possible to do the raid at pretty much the same time every day.  But I agree with most that say having no CD timer on the raid would be ideal.

Also everyone, don't forget we also get massive credits from doing the raid.  Not just arcanes.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

Seems like there is a little confusion.

You can run Raid as many times as you want. 23h cooldown is for Arcane rewards.

And I agree, this 23h cooldown should be replaced with daily resets, like sorties/reputation/focus.

Can you still get the massive credits then?  (Even if you do it before the 23 hours is up?)

BTW your state have a logic.

Even with a 23-h timer it is a bit hard to connect friend/clanmates.

Somebody late one time and all going S#&$. Or we have party member, but he is on cooldown. Or you wanna go in raid with friend, but can't.

And weekend for sure can be annoying too.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)RobertoRodri said:

It's only me or anyone else thing that the raids should be reset as sorties or daily rewards?  Or any other time. For me and my friends is kinda annoying end the weekend so late cause the timer keep making us stay up longer that what we want.

Teleported from General Discussion to Feedback Mission&Levels.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)RobertoRodri said:

It's only me or anyone else thing that the raids should be reset as sorties or daily rewards?  Or any other time. For me and my friends is kinda annoying end the weekend so late cause the timer keep making us stay up longer that what we want.

So right now you have to wait 23 hours to get another reward? Wouldn't this be better for you, since you can just always run it at around the same time and you can decide when that is?

1 hour ago, gluih said:

So right now you have to wait 23 hours to get another reward? Wouldn't this be better for you, since you can just always run it at around the same time and you can decide when that is?

1 hour ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

think the raid cd is good the way it is 

1 enhacement per ~day is enought imo

you dosent have to keep up with the timer each day be free to take a day off and chill

Right now, you get 1 Arcane enhancement per 23hours at best. In perfect scenario, you do raids at the same time every day and get arcanes. So in 30 days you can get 30 arcanes.

But thats not always the case. Sometimes you start late or can't find a group (or what @-JT-_-R3W1ND wrote). This will mess up with the time because of 23h cool down. So in the end, you get like 25 arcanes in 30 days. 

What OP wants is so that Arcanes get refreshed daily, like rep/sorties/focus instead of every 23hours. This way, you can run Raid anytime of the day: morning, day, night and still get arcane. So in this scenario, you get 30 arcanes in 30 days.

In addition to that, if you have a raid group of friends and you or someone else couldn't make it, no problem, just run without him. Next day, you can run all together at the same time again.