The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U19 Will be released in parts how do you feel about this?

The_Stalker

As the title says how do you feel about U19 being released in parts? Would you rather it be one giant update or a few updates, personally I am fine with it being released in parts actually, instead of them dropping one giant package on us and me having the feeling I have to get through everything in one day not being able to mess around with EVERYTHING I think this is good, each update part gives us time to explore that part of the update while we wait for the rest.

I approve this method :clap:

Edited by .The_Stalker.

Well if all goes as planned I think I'd like this more since it gives me time to appreciate the smaller things in an update rather than have them overshadowed by something major (Like a large scale cinematic quest) either way it's not like it's going to be released any sooner/later because of this so I'm fine with it however they decide to release.

Its not very good for consoles though. But i bet they didn't think about that when they decided to do it. Updates are already far apart and the one consoles just got was a complete wreck . Kelas fight can break , squads are still buggered and the loading screen is literally broken with huge missing textures. 

5 minutes ago, AcceI said:

What were they doing before they decided to do "this"?

Before splitting U19 into 3 parts? Likely trying to do it all at once.

If it gives them more time to finish and polish each of the parts, then I'm fine with U19 being split into 3 parts.

If it rolls out more polished with less bugs and is a bit faster to roll out sure, But I don't expect that. It will come out with the usual bugs and probably be plagued with delays because in the real world, stuff happens. Not to mention with it coming out in parts like this, people will most likely tear through everything there is to do in the update much faster (and lets be honest, we usually do all the stuff there is to do in WF updates crazy fast anyways)

Now as A PC Tenno this won't effect me but the other side of the coin is this is not good for console tenno. Every console update has to be approved and validated by said consoles company and I feel like it's just going to slow it down for them even further.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MakoPriest said:

Its not very good for consoles though. But i bet they didn't think about that when they decided to do it. Updates are already far apart and the one consoles just got was a complete wreck . Kelas fight can break , squads are still buggered and the loading screen is literally broken with huge missing textures. 

Console release dates are completely out of DE's control because every single update they get have to go through Sony/Microsoft certification. This pushes DE to release several updates from PC Warframe in one big update for the consoles, if previous updates are any indication the consoles will still get U19 in one big package just like in the past.