Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Feedback [Megathread]

[DE]Danielle

29 minutes ago, VVhite_Angel said:

The less good :

- Being able to punch again and again ... until you are stun lock. If i want to punch people, i go on annihilation

- No goal keeper possible

I agree with you only because of stunlock. I also was goal keeper on few last matches.

Yup. stop the knockdown spam. completely ruins the game experience.

I keep having to hop games in order to find one that isnt a slap-fest.

possible options to resolve repeated attacks:

-give it a cooldown

-give it diminishing returns

-give it self-knockdown penalty

Edited by AutoPhox

I know that most of this has been said before, but here are my things to change:

1. Better indication of what team you are on
  2. Better indication of when you have the ball
  3. Bit better camera system. Near walls and other players it's hard to see where I should be going, where the ball is and what I should be looking out for
  4. In practice mode, add bots to simulate a team to practice passing and looking for the chevron.  This will also help with various other movements associated with Lunaro (still can't help but bullet jumping everywhere)
  5. Have completion tokens associated with successfully completing various tasks in the practice arena.  Something similar to Unreal Tournaments current Pre-Season Alpha Tutorial. 

This is all I can think of now but it looks like it could turn into a great mode (with minimal physical damage to fellow Tenno :smile: )

What if the old stamina system was reincorporated into LUNARO ONLY and make checking consume a large portion of your stamina so as to prevent check spamming. In addition to this, allow us to be able to sprint in Lunaro as well, but it would also consume stamina so you would have to be smart about when and where to use it. Idk, It's something that I think would help to fix both the slow movement speed and the check spammers.

Not sure if this was suggested yet (comments skyrocketed)

Whenever i try to make a long throw in a crowded area (aka teams beating the crap out of each other behind me) it just passes the ball to a mate 2 or 3 meters behind me while i could make a perfect 2 points throw instead

it would be nice to have a option to disable passes to your rear

oh, and its more of a group rape with all those melee and staggering instead of a serious ball game

just my 2 cents...

For those that have non-default controls, it could be rather nice to have separate control configuration potential for Lunaro. Maybe something that could be implemented sometime?

Also, tried playing this on a LAN alongside some friends, I can really see the addiction potential in the office for you guys.

One thing me and my friend were talking about was having an area around the ring being a "goalie zone" or such...pretty much the golden area right at the base of the goal ring won't allow the opponents into that area, pretty much it gives us who want to play a Goalie front a zone where people won't just come over and continually kick us down to let another person score...like seriously, its not right to have your goalie beaten down into the ground.

There could be chanting, if a player is doing well, they could chant the player's warframe name!
 Also maybe Team chants refering specifically to either sun or moon.

(Still wish there was a Team Peacock.)

Edited by Czin

Only thing I'd love for Lunaro is having an option for either 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and 3 vs 3. Why I think it would be good to have is because some of us have bad internet, and trying to catch that ball, or tackle a player with lag can get really frustrating. Choosing an option for lower player numbers would greatly improve the speed of the game and make it more enjoyable. Thank you! 

10 minutes ago, Ronger97 said:

One thing me and my friend were talking about was having an area around the ring being a "goalie zone" or such...pretty much the golden area right at the base of the goal ring won't allow the opponents into that area, pretty much it gives us who want to play a Goalie front a zone where people won't just come over and continually kick us down to let another person score...like seriously, its not right to have your goalie beaten down into the ground.

^ this i just had a opposing team mate constantly do that to me...like stun locked into to the point i couldn't get out of the way

Good thing I had bad expectations for this game mode, or else I would have been disappointed.

This game mode is just broken and is to me anti-fun.

Broken thing 1, you pass to players behind you: This has screwed me up so many times. You should not be passing behind you. The Lunaro should not be passed if a player is within a 4 meter radius of you.

Broken thing 2, an entire map doesn't work: Self explanatory.

Personal gripe 1, stun locking: This is just dumb. Because of how easy it is to stun lock people the entire game just becomes a mosh pit/cluster fudge. It become hard to tell what is happening at anytime. People hated stun locking in Conclave so you should have assumed they would hate it here. Just do what Conclave does and add a 4 second invulnerability to stuns and knockdowns after being stunned or knocked down.

Personal gripe 2, movement is really slow: I'm not talking about the person carrying the ball not being able to bullet jump, that is fine. I'm talking about how rolling and sliding are completely useless. Buff those 2 movement options.

Personal gripe 3, can't tell when you have the ball: Again, during the mosh pit that happens you can barely tell when you have the ball. Let the user know he/she has the ball through a notification or special sound bit so they don't end up bullet jumping because they have no idea they have the ball.

This game mode was not fun to me, even if those things are fixed I have a feeling it won't be fun for me still. Sad to think that the PvP team's time went into this instead of making Conclave a bit better.

This could have been an awesome parkour arena with flat walls to run or latch onto, even wall latch near the goal to wait for a pass. The three pillars don't do much here and it just ends up running to the ball smacking whoever picks it up and repeat.

Lowering it to three was the wrong way to go. 4c4 is better, if the movement were faster, and you could doge the tackles a bit, the arena was bigger and you could actually get the ball and pass/throw it before getting tackled. you should have to slide tackle the ball carrier or something to get the ball from him not just press a button and it's gone. There is no feel of team work, i pass the ball to someone behind me when i want to shoot it forward and shoot it when i want to pass, not that you can set up any passes because you have to run at the ball because there is no way to see if your team will get it (its a scrum) and if they do they will be tackled immediatly). It's not like you can see your teammate in the lead running for the ball and move out for a pass... he'll never have time to find you and pass it to you.

Also the conclave standing you get for the game even if you score is a couple hundred so it's not even a viable alternative to conclave advancement

Edited by Shockwave-

This was mentioned in a Reddit post, but I like the idea so I'm posting it here on their behalf.

Have Equinox switch between forms depending on which team you are on:
Sun Team = Day Form
Moon Team = Night Form

My feedack for Lunaro. Not feedback itself but I think it's a valid opinion and should be added to the stadistics atleast...

I don't like Lunaro. Warframe is not a PvP game. Stop trying to make it be PvP. Spend time and resources in world building please. With Lunaro Warframe is one step further from the right path.

Thank you for your time reading my opinion.

2 hours ago, John89brensen said:

Encountered an issue were after the host migrated one team would have 4 players and the other 2 players.

Also the daily challenges are not being registered. It asks me to score 4 goals, but i score 8 and the challenge isnt completed.

Daily challenges are only being completed if you are the host of the match.

Just a suggestion, swinging the hook to attack other players should be removed, and only the charge should be used to steal the ball (no kicks after the charge).

Edit: Also speed needs to be improved, maps should be larger, and there should be better lighting.

Edit 2: A pre match screen to select teams would be awesome. 

Edited by John89brensen

Ok, so I've played Lunaro for a bit and here's what I have to say

1. Best conclave type yet.
  2. I'd like to see more arena types, specifically an arena for a Clan Dojo, with bleachers that have kneeling pads on them.
  3. I'd like to see a spectator mode, not only cause sports are fun to watch, but also as a sort of side line bench; if someone rage quits, another player can immediately take their place. Or, more importantly, if the match is uneven you can put one of the players on the sidelines until another person comes in.
  4. AI. This is an alternative to the last part, instead of sidelining players, AIs are placed to even things out. It's not a perfect idea though, but it's interesting.
  5. I've noticed that we are still able to do our emotes after the game ended. So I was thinking, how cool would it be if we could walk around and shake hands with our opponents?
  6. Lunaro specific loadouts. I've converted my only 2 conclave slots for Lunaro team colors, problem is when I spawn in a game that already began I have a 50/50 chance of spawning on the wrong team, causing confusion.
  7. Last 30 music. Simply put, in the last 30 seconds of the match, the music changes to something more epic.
  8. I found a problem with bullet jumping in my last 2 games: One of my team mates was throwing the ball then bullet jumping to get it. This tactic leaves little for team participation. I'd like to see something like no bullet jumping right after you throw the Lunaro.
  9. While the lack of bullet jumping with the Lunaro is obvious, there seems to be a condition where catching it in mid air while bullet jumping makes you immediately drop it. Not fun, especially when the Lunaro is in your zone and you want to catch it as it's shooting up.
  10. Immunity to checks for at least a second after you catch the Lunaro, that way I can get my bearings before I lose it.
  11. Increase the range of the catch, at least near the goal, cause I spent the entirety of a game playing defense while and lost 21 TO 0 WITH ONLY 3 SAVES! WTF?!?!

After playing for some hours, I already fell that this new exciting mode is going to get cheesed just like the others. Stun Lock, Lunaro Steal from the very start of the game and many other things. So I came here to try give some directions to make this mode less impossible to play without cheesing.
These are some fixes that I think it can help the balance of this new mode:

1) Remove LMB Check. You can only check with the melee button. This will prevent stun lock and the melee stun fest.

2) Melee charge need a cooldown. Nothing like 10 secs, but should be more than 1,5 seconds. This will encourage people to pass the ball.

3) Shooting the ball needs to have a separated command from passing the ball. I suggest that you shoot the ball while pressing the RMB to "charge". Making the LMB a "pass only" button.

4) All players Arcatas don't work UNTIL the other team touch the ball in the "after-goal" state. Example: If Team Moon don't touch the Lunaro, Team Sun can't use they Arcatas.

5) All players can't camp in the enemy goal while in the "after-goal" state. We need skill, not cheese. Example: If Team Moon don't shoot the ball or lose the ball after geting it in the "after-goal" state, Team Sun can't enter its goal by any form.

Just, please, DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS A FRENCH GAME ? This game already exists, is already played and is a CULTURAL ONE. So please, bring back the REAL origins of this game and don't make a PURE INVENTED ONE BY DE. It is false. It comes from FRANCE. It is called "la pelotte basque" !

2 minutes ago, Nedow40 said:

After playing for some hours, I already fell that this new exciting mode is going to get cheesed just like the others. Stun Lock, Lunaro Steal from the very start of the game and many other things. So I came here to try give some directions to make this mode less impossible to play without cheesing.
These are some fixes that I think it can help the balance of this new mode:

1) Remove LMB Check. You can only check with the melee button. This will prevent stun lock and the melee stun fest.

2) Melee charge need a cooldown. Nothing like 10 secs, but should be more than 1,5 seconds. This will encourage people to pass the ball.

3) Shooting the ball needs to have a separated command from passing the ball. I suggest that you shoot the ball while pressing the RMB to "charge". Making the LMB a "pass only" button.

4) All players Arcatas don't work UNTIL the other team touch the ball in the "after-goal" state. Example: If Team Moon don't touch the Lunaro, Team Sun can't use they Arcatas.

5) All players can't camp in the enemy goal while in the "after-goal" state. We need skill, not cheese. Example: If Team Moon don't shoot the ball or lose the ball after geting it in the "after-goal" state, Team Sun can't enter its goal by any form.

I agree with all the fixes you listed, but I feel that another should be added for the defending team so that the small area around the goal prevents checks, staggers, and knockdowns so players on the opposing team are prevented from giving the goalie a savage beating.

15 hours ago, Luneth said:

I leave some games beacause it's laggy. The host has like 7 points in the first half just because they're the only one not lagging. Not sitting through that crap. A forfeit option would fix that though. 

Reason why I don't play.  Host has a HUGE advantage that it isn't even worth playing

14 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

First, I don't know why I'm apparently quoting this person. I'll try to fix it by editing my post.

EDIT: I apparently can't. Sorry, Rehtael7, no idea why I'm apparently quoting you and cannot change that, nor type outside of this quote box.

15 minutes ago, Zachko2197 said:

Just, please, DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS A FRENCH GAME ? This game already exists, is already played and is a CULTURAL ONE. So please, bring back the REAL origins of this game and don't make a PURE INVENTED ONE BY DE. It is false. It comes from FRANCE. It is called "la pelotte basque" !

It's not even the same game. They've made enough changes that you can call it completely different. It's more like a game I played in high school-- Speedball-- than it is the sport you're talking about.

Also, your, "cultural identity," is cool and all, but getting offended that something seems to be derivative of something from within your culture is the point where you need to draw the line.

Edited by Chipputer
Tried to remove random other quotation, can't do it