The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lunaro Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Danielle

22 hours ago, Haldos said:

Would it be possible to confirm whether or not any of you were the host of the game? The information and testing regarding this issue seems to be pointed at only hosts are getting progress/completing their daily challenges. If any one can confirm they are not the host and are still completing challenges or the reverse, that would help.

Greatly appreciate it.

urlNo, i wasn't the host.

the check system's worse now! i'm getting stunned from being hit ONCE. the hotfix thread states that you have to get hit multiple times to get stunned. worst part is it doesn't even give a specific number!!! before the hotfix the check system was actually better and consistent! instead of having every player prone to being stunned, just have the ball carrier be stunned from checks. this prevents angry checking and makes the game more enjoyable for everyone.

then there's actually throwing the ball. half the time it does a soft throw when i know i held it long enough for a hard throw. i've missed so many times because of the game making me do soft throws! and what's up with the passing? i can clearly see the two arrows above my teammate but it doesn't even pass as explain! it just does a soft throw and doesn't even try heading towards the target. please fix this! IT'S SO INFURIATING!!!

since lunaro's now 3v3, you guys should change the lobby screen to have 3 slots on each team only. it's been displayed as 4 slots on each team on the player list and when the warframes are kneeling in the background.

Edited by Hamu_

I found myself in a team of 4 today, against 2 players. I don't know what caused such a situation, maybe I joined at the same time some other person did. The team table showed a 3v2 situation, but I was clearly able to see other 3 sun players and 2 moon. It wasn't a visual bug either, there were 4 sun players and 2 moon - 6 players, while the table showed 5 in total.

And another one:

The timer got stuck at 2 seconds and started moving again only after a player scored.

Edited by Genitive
Another bug added.

Bug I keep getting alot is that challenges arent registered (scored 20 goals in a single match and still no score 4 goals in  a match challenge). Also many times I dont get completion rewrads. Realy frustrating when I do my best to win game and get no rewards or affinity.

I have rebound my mouse keys several time inside and outside of the game, but I am still not able to throw the Lunaro once it is in my possession during a match. Although this is the case, I have been able to use all my regular key bindings within all the other asspects of conclave just fine (Cephalon Cap, Annihilation,ect). It's only when I enter Lunaro that I can block, check, or "hit" the ball to overcharge it, but i can't release the ball unless it blows up on me....

(FYI: my binding for firing my primary is my mouse 1; side note- i did try to rebind the my fire/ throwing button to my keyboard as well as the other 7 buttons on my mouse.... nothing's worked.) So this is kind of tough to show evidence for this issue as a screen capture just looks like i am posing with the Lunaro ball instead of illuminating the real issue at hand....

Help! Please! I even tried reseting my mouse too... at this point, i'm just at a loss for what to do at this point besides cry in a corner while all my friends have all the fun (-__-) (T_T) ~ *sniffle**

@[DE]Danielle @[DE]Steve @[DE]Rebecca

Host Migration wipes progress/standing!

2 seconds on the clock, 18 - 5 and host leaves.  Upon returning to the match it finishes countdown (resetting our positions, I was just about to score too) and it says it was a Draw.  Not only that but the EoM report display no Standing progress whatsoever.  This was my first match of the evening (after server reset) so I know it was not due to no daily standing available.

I guess the host was ticked off he was about to lose, so instead of having it on his record, he fraking leaves!  Unfortunately, I was too stunned to get a screenshot of it saying Draw below our score (it only shows for like 2 seconds).

Also, I'm hoping this is a bug, but I would really like it if our momentum before the score replay wasn't cancelled.  If I'm in the process of jumping out of the zone, I'd like to make it there after reply is over.

I had this bug just today that made me unable to do anything in lunaro somewhere in the second half of the game.

I couldn\t attack, get the ball, throw the ball or anything.

The only thing I could do was sliding and doing the animation for drawing the ball in but without the glowing effect.

Also, sometimes when I\m alone on the court, or the first one before anybody else gets there,

I don\t get credit for my goals no matter how many I make.

My name doesn\t even show up in the mission results and I get no conclave points.

Edit: Turns out that even during "normal" matches, when I join in an already started game, scores a couple of goals, and I still don't get credit even if I get my name in the list wihere the goals are listed.

Though that might have something to do with it being the first win and match of the day, though I don't get any of the daily first win (or something like that).bonus.

Edited by Vitoga

9 hours ago, Sy_09 said:

I have rebound my mouse keys several time inside and outside of the game, but I am still not able to throw the Lunaro once it is in my possession during a match. Although this is the case, I have been able to use all my regular key bindings within all the other asspects of conclave just fine (Cephalon Cap, Annihilation,ect). It's only when I enter Lunaro that I can block, check, or "hit" the ball to overcharge it, but i can't release the ball unless it blows up on me....

(FYI: my binding for firing my primary is my mouse 1; side note- i did try to rebind the my fire/ throwing button to my keyboard as well as the other 7 buttons on my mouse.... nothing's worked.) So this is kind of tough to show evidence for this issue as a screen capture just looks like i am posing with the Lunaro ball instead of illuminating the real issue at hand....

Help! Please! I even tried reseting my mouse too... at this point, i'm just at a loss for what to do at this point besides cry in a corner while all my friends have all the fun (-__-) (T_T) ~ *sniffle**

Exactly the same problem for me too.

Edit: Now "pass/shoot" is bound to melee weapon channelling key, and "check" to LMB (primary weapon fire, or melee strike when used as main for me)

Edited by meonnebulae
Amend

http://i.subefotos.com/ver/?2176b2ffc1f5bc8bf197fb0140c66a7co.jpg

http://i.subefotos.com/ver/?29a774d3e9c1dd6a34a31da05c14cb18o.jpg

Actually, this bug bothers me a lot, it does not detect when you walk
What was he doing? I was in the previous game 4 vs 1 (my partner left) and when we will start the next mission puts "Account Migration" and I appear only in the game without anyone to "fight". Until someone comes again (who joins my team) not the party is over (it was the sun team that was, I do not remember if about the moon too)
I think also another bug is entering the game up to 4 people (one bug) and 3 vs 4, does not always happen
I use the translator, sorry for the bad expliacion

Edited by matahombres

Following up on my post in the feedback thread, I'm moving the bug list here.

• Sometimes, all players will be highlighted in a single team's colour, making it hard to tell them apart.
  • Often, a player joining a 2v1 match will be placed on the team with 2 players, making it more unbalanced rather than evening it up.
  • Rarely, the game will place 4 players on a single team, creating a 4v2 instead of a 3v3. This seems to coincide with the team colour glitch above, though I'm not certain of 100% correlation.

So I know that you guys over at DE are working really hard on Lunaro, but mine isn't working. For some reason, when I go to launch the ball (when I have it of coarse) nothing happens. I've tried tapping the fire button, holding then releasing, and even changing it in Keybindings. I was hoping that you could take a look into that because Lunaro looks like a ton of fun, but not when you can't do anything productive in it like what's caused by this bug.

Thank you DE staff!!

4 hours ago, Hawaii9090 said:

So I know that you guys over at DE are working really hard on Lunaro, but mine isn't working. For some reason, when I go to launch the ball (when I have it of coarse) nothing happens. I've tried tapping the fire button, holding then releasing, and even changing it in Keybindings. I was hoping that you could take a look into that because Lunaro looks like a ton of fun, but not when you can't do anything productive in it like what's caused by this bug.

Thank you DE staff!!

@Hawaii9090 .... do you use controler? If so thats the problem. If not.... \.0./

I dunno...

]\'[

Ok so I was practicing a new move in Lunaro, then I found something that made me kinda salty. So the move was to get 3 points from an unstable ball outside the enemy zone ring. You throw the ball right on front of you then instantly bullet jump towards it with a close follow-up check that pushes the ball. If you manage to do it around the Zone ring, then it would shoot the unstable ball towards where the middle line in the Lunaro Crosshair is pointed. (Props to Phasedragon for the tutorial on the move) Now i noticed that after the throw animation, I can't do a bullet jump right away. instead, it will just do a slide and not do the actual bullet jump. i tried binding the bullet jump to one of my mouse's side keys and it worked fine but it still wont work after the Throw animation. I also tried doing it without the ball and it still wont work. Is this just my issue from maybe my hardware? or you really gotta wait a sec? Cause if I wait a sec, by the time I do the check dash, the ball is too far away to get hit. I sometimes manage to hit it but it is proving too difficult.

On 6/16/2016 at 4:29 AM, kalikilic said:

playing 2v4 and 1v3 is not fun. shots on goal are interpreted as passes to a team mate, if they are close enough. the melee spam by players is not fun. also i've seen players doing a sort of jump dash while holding the ball. idk what that is but they are cheesing the hell out of it and rushing to the opponent's goal in no time.

Also a point about melee spam is that you can keep a player on the ground as long as you want to without them being able to do ANYTHING. One of my teammates left because of that and then I played against 3 people alone. And today I had a match where it was 2v4 and this was after the hotfix where the team sizes were reduced to 3 people, I don't know how that can happen anymore, but it did.

1 hour ago, N44rivana said:

Also a point about melee spam is that you can keep a player on the ground as long as you want to without them being able to do ANYTHING. One of my teammates left because of that and then I played against 3 people alone. And today I had a match where it was 2v4 and this was after the hotfix where the team sizes were reduced to 3 people, I don't know how that can happen anymore, but it did.

yup. i had that last thing happen too. the team i was on had 4 ppl and the other team only had 2.

I'm surprised to see more bugs i haven't seen before, even though there wasn't a single hotfix after Lunaro 3 (  O_o)

Anyway, let's start:

1. Desynchronization: played with a friend of mine yesterday. On the pre-match screen (teams screen) we were in the same team, though, the opposite team had no members at all, there wasn't Host Migration, but when the match started, @gelox_N7 was moved to Team Moon -- sounds about right, isn't it? But then... It turned out that for him he was still in Team Sun with me (though, he couldn't score in his gates), he even saw chevrons above our (a random player joined my team later) frames while for us he was in Team Moon. Unfortunately, we took screenies in both Halves, but it's still something: First Half (you see him in Team Moon), Second Half (now you see him in Team Sun).
  2. Lunaro's indicators: had a laggy game, so i'm not sure if it wasn't caused by poor connection, but the ball's indicators disappeared a few times (no white/blue/orange arrows or the carrier's energy trail), so i had no idea what is going on and who's carrying the ball. Sadly, i forgot to take a screenshot due to typing in chat about this issue :C
  3. Getting stuck on the «End of Match» screen (UI bug): simple as that (and this one is a pretty old bug), joined Lunaro match. During loading screen heard the «Defeat» theme, waited for the next match and... nothing. The next match started, but I got stuck on «Defeat» screen: couldn't move, leave, Esc to leave, check the progress etc. Had to Alt+F4 :(

Not sure if its already been posted, but it seems if you go to practice mode and score 50 goals the game ends. It places you in a match by yourself (as if its starting another practice match) but the game quickly ends with another 50 points and you win WITH Syndicate Standing. Then the game resets again with just you and the cycle repeats.

I've tried it several times now and made sure my matchmaking was public, it still does it.

Edited by Skillzmixmaster320

I go into Arsenal on main ship. I switch load out mode to Conclave, and under the slot labeled Lunaro, it says none and text labeled place holder scoop. I tried to exit the arsenal to try again and I am stuck inside my arsenal menu. I can access the menu behind the Arsenal load out setup screen. However if i hover over the Lunaro slot or over my other weapons the game scrambles the pictures of my weapons and the menus next to each slot. If I join a group and am put into a Lunaro game I have no scoop and no weapons. I cannot interact with the ball.

The bug where one squad gets 4 players and the other 2 seems to be caused by host migration and it seems to be the host itself that isn't counted as part of his own team, causing the unbalance. I got this bug today after a host migration that switched me to the host position, in the next match there were only two players in the lobby and we both got put into sun team and there was no one in moon team, then the first player that joined after the match started was placed on moon team (2v1) and the next player after that was put into sun team (3v1) then right before half time I had an issue with my connection and all the other players disconnected from my match and then I got this screen:

YJ9fgun.jpg

I was still able to finish second half with only me on the lobby and the 'match ending' time out did not appear at all.

PLEASE READ THIS i cant play luanro i didnt have the arcata to play it and when  i enter in the conclave arsenal the window of the arsenal conclave gets freezed with no reason pls help me i cant get a solution for this problem i cant even paly lunaro by this problem

Host left during the game causes other players ended up with 0 conclave points for that match.

But more importantly, if those player finish any daily challenge(s) during that game, player wont get those reward either. And those challenges are counted as finished and cant redo it anymore.