Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's your level of interest in Warframe? (Taking the pulse of the community)

38 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

The latest proclamation from the PC crowd on movement 2.0 being nerfed to match PVP(the cancer of PVE fun since halo) is making me wish Hello Games would hurry the F*** up with No Man's Sky.

Looking at my digital preorder clock...it looks as though No Man's Sky has been quietly pushed into 2017.

Which is unfortunate, I was really looking forward to that this year.

:sad:

Totally burned out. Almost MR22, got all gear except War (I'm not paying 600 platinum for 3k mastery and an armour set that I don't even like). I log in only to do occasional forma/potato/helmet alerts and to get a daily bonus and maybe farm focus IF and only when I get XP booster as a reward.

I am not interested in PvP one bit so Lunaro is out of the question. DE simply can't produce content fast enough to keep many people like me satisfied.

I have very little interest in the game these days.  It's still fun on a lark, but I just can't bring myself to grind anymore.  I thought introducing a friend to the game might help, but he never seems to want to play with me and so I find myself still soloing everything.  I would also play this game with my girlfriend, but unfortunately it seems to hate her internet connection, and continually and for no apparent reason drops her from games.  She got tired of dealing with it and quit.

Lunaro and all other competitive/PvP content is of absolutely no interest to me, and that includes Rathuum.  It was kinda neat at first, but then the Scaling Enemies modifier happened and that just sucked any fun I had out of it since once enemies hit level 80+, only Ash and Valkyr are viable.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Looking at my digital preorder clock...it looks as though No Man's Sky has been quietly pushed into 2017.

Which is unfortunate, I was really looking forward to that this year.

:sad:

I'm slowly giving up on them. I wish Elite Dangerous/Space Engineers would finally port to PS4, but no Microsoft and Sony have to have their stupid tussels over exclusivity. 

Ehhhhhh... I love the game without a doubt. I used to be able to play it every single day for hours on end, but... Yeah, I'm kinda burnt out now. I'll see a new update and think "oh, cool, something new." then I'll log in and plan to do some farming, but then half-way through it something kicks in and it just feels like my brain shuts off completely and I'm doing things on auto-pilot.

Really hoping U19 really spices up the game a bit and regains my full interest once more, but after the last big update with the Mag and Volt reworks that started with huge hype and ended with mass disappointment, I'm not sure whether to be looking forward to the upcoming content or expecting the worst. Not to sound overly negative or anything, but I have a feeling that my expectation for the worst won't really change until Trin stops being mediocre for anything but EV, and Mag's rework stops being a nerf.

I've been burnt out for a month now. Rathuum had me back for the event, but it lost its luster when I had to carry randoms through most matches or replaying the same missions because clan members are in various states of give a crap. I think the Sibear farm is what really did me in. I never farmed for cryotic or ran a ton of excavations in general so I was fairly low. I still don't have enough, but I'll come back when something exciting happens on PS4, like lunaro.

Eh, I take frequent breaks now and this isn't my game home any longer... Just not enough content.

Overall the game has gotten both better and worse to differing degrees. Some of both have nothing to do with the game insomuch as the community imo.

That said, the game is what it is... It's a good game with miles to grow at this point.

It's like watching the walking dead with the way nerfs and fixes have been going: they just keep killing off everything you like and leave you with just a few things that they will probably kill of later.

I love this game, the setting and the aesthetic.

Lately I log on, collect my extractors and do a Nitain alert if there is one. I don't have Vauban Prime or the AkStilleto Prime but the grind for those is so obnoxious I'm just not interested so I'll wait and see what the new starchart brings. I can't be bothered with sorties because some of them are horribly balanced for solo play, and much of the time I'm not in the mood for other people.

I'm not touching PvP with a bargepole.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Myself?  No salt, no hype.

I think I'm burnt out for the time being.  I'm all caught up mastery xp-wise and I really don't see a need to either focus farm or grind for plat.  The recent super-balance to Trinity was a bigger kick in the pants than I thought it'd be for me.  Update Lunaro won't arrive on consoles for at least another month I'm assuming.  So I think now is a good time to tap out and play something else.

But that's me.

How's everyone else feeling about their present time in Warframe?

Discuss

My pulse towards Warframe: 

tumblr_inline_o341dyWCPe1tjmwst_500.gif

I would say...relativily stable, for now.

Edited by Henji
Addit a little clarification

I'm still very happy to fire up warframe and play for 30-60 minutes per session.  Tried to do practice for Lunaro, and while I can see the effort put into it and really admire that the devs are branching out to create a richer/broader Warframe experience, it's just not a mode that I'll be playing lots of.  (that's just me, I can totally see this being a really fun game mode for many Tenno, I just joined Warframe because I like playing squad based PvE and enjoy shooting/action stuff more than sports games.)

Personally though, I do hope that the devs continue working on fine tuning and improving current game modes.  Movement in Warframe is quite good, but after playing some other titles like Doom I feel like the camera vs. mouse movement is just a bit too jerky/wispy in Warframe.  Archwing is also something I hope they work on a bit more.  Archwing is important because there are no other games that have modes like it while being a third person shooter.  I believe DE should really focus hard on accentuating those things that make Warframe different and unique.  hahaha.  It's a tough balance to keep...  Introducing new stuff, while not abandoning older stuff that needs improvement.  XD

I don't expect Warframe to keep me happy 4-5 hours per session anymore, that's kind of hardcore and I did that a couple years ago already.  But after 3 years of playing I'm still happy to log on to see what's new, try out some new mods, cosmetics, weapons, etc.

Edited by sushidubya

I play daily because I love the game.  I understand the sentiment of the burned out crowd.  The greatest fun I have is when I'm able to play the game and teach a new player the joys of Warframe.  I've done that for a long time and that alone has kept me coming back and playing.  I wish that there was a stronger foundation and that the manipulations of DE in regards to the drops, and changes didn't feel so purposefully aggressive.  When the Ash drop list, Saryn drop list and Vauban drop list came down the pipe I felt for the first time in a very long time like I was being penalized for not buying primed access.  I buy plat almost every month when I can.  I take advantage of every discount and yet my it sincerely felt like a grab.  Rotation C and a less than 1% drop rate (It feels like).  Genuine irritation.  I'm adoring Lunaro and wish that some solid fixes come through the pipes.  Team creation would be wonderful. 

39 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

i feel great anger for what an amazing community has turned into

should i say what it is currently? no because it will get me banned

If you aren't enjoying yourself , what is the point of continuing? It is not like you have to prepare yourself against a world tournament with just 20k+ player? 

Since they nerfed the Movement in PvE. Seems it was a bug, thankfully. But I still lost a good amount of faith for the next updates.

But other wise when I'm in the Warframe mood, 30-60 minute runs or 40-60 defense waves and done.
And on Fri,Sat,Sun raid nights.

That's really it, other then having to so some grinding a little bit for Prime gear.

Edited by Monsterwithin
http://i.imgur.com/isNwRDN.png