Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syandana?

Sweaty_Pleb

Question

22 answers to this question

i would usually go for pakal syandana on my frames but thats in a bundle you want like market syandana's without other stuff i would say maybe igaro or one of the tenno gen ones those look pretty good the jattuk or the nsaru.(these are personal taste though)

2 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Well, tell us your favorites first, and then choose from that.

Personally I say the Telos Syandana, or the Stalix (The cocoon one that came with Ivara). 

Well I'm on vacation atm, but I'm probably leaning towards the uru 

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Misa prime, i use it on all my characters.

And during the game, lots of users ask me what type of Syndana i have.

Unfortunately,  i don't think you will be able to get it now, as it was given with a prime access a while ago

Yeah that's one thing I hate about this game is the exclusive items that you can only get during a certain time, if I started playing a few months earlier I could have gotten it. I would so use that one for sure

27 minutes ago, Sweaty_Pleb said:

Well I'm on vacation atm, but I'm probably leaning towards the uru 

Can't go wrong with Uru was one of my favs when Syandanas first came out. Still is I just haven't gotten around to finding a cool new look to use it with, but I am sure one will come some day.

46 minutes ago, Grunt said:

Misa prime

Not really helpful, since OP can't get it even if he has $50 to spend.

Unfortunately my two favorites are a bit expensive. My absolute favorite is Nsaru, which is a tennogen item. I use it a *lot*. Next is the Palatine, which you can get for plat but you have to buy the pack (I think).

My favorite cheap ones are Igaro and Pyra. Both go well on most frames.

On 6/21/2016 at 9:55 PM, JIM22 said:

what syandana's do you have because we cant tell what you have mate

I was thinking about it and i think its all a matter of opinion. Though its your choice if you want to go buy a syandana just for 1 reoson.

I would just use one you like most that you already own

Edited by bvbfallenangel6

Yamako, Igaro, Kyroptera, and Yomo are my favorites. They should fit on all frames.

Also, every Prime syandana fits on most frames (because there are some exceptions like Pyra Prime and Rhino which looks very out of place).

Pyra prime with black as an energy color is my favorite, the effect ends up being really subtle, almost like your frame is oozing energy, goes really well with the Nekros animation idles, and the quantum sigils from way back when.

looks are probably the most subjective thing there is. personally I'm more of a cape guy so most of my frames have the Izvara Syandana, but recently my larger frames (Rhino Prime, Chroma, Inaros and Vauban Prime) got the Ki'Teer Syandana, which I love. it's smarter to put an Arcane on a Syandana that you think fits on most or all of your frames.