The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too many ''spoilers'' killed the HYPE

TennoPain

Then don't watch the devstreams or visit any threads talking about U19 and be surprised when the updates come.

What is wrong with DE showing off on devstreams, some of the content they are working on because players are always asking for a sneak peek of what's coming next.

Just now, NovusNova said:

Then don't watch the devstreams or visit any threads talking about U19 and be surprised when the updates come.

What is wrong with DE showing off some of the content they are working on because players are always asking for a sneak peek of what's coming next.

Exactly

Wait, Im confused, is he complaing DE showed too much, or that he took the datamine stuff granted?, cuz we all kown what will happen if Umbra is not in U19, then alot of people will be VERY disappointed and I can't not even think of what might happen. 

Edited by LegionCynex
Poor Choice of Words...

35 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Wait, Im confused, is he complaing DE showed too much, or that he took the datamine stuff granted?, cuz we all kown what will happen if Umbra is not in U19, tho I will not say until it happens. Tho you might want to bring some "Riot" Guards

then bring some volts :p

1 hour ago, TennoPain said:

Too many ''spoilers'' killed the Hype

Good riddance.

57 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

What is wrong with DE showing off on devstreams, some of the content they are working on because players are always asking for a sneak peek of what's coming next.

This is truth.

Remember kids - Hype is the first step on the road to dissapointment.

36 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

Did I miss something? What spoilers was there for Umbras?

There aren't any. I think he means that DE broke up the updates into three parts which cause his hype to "crash" because how long they're taking with the next parts.

Edited by Ibro156

1 hour ago, Xgomme said:

I'm more scrared about Umbras than hyped.

If they do a sasukedark version of primes, with nothing more than two stats switch... I don't think I'll handle it

Ya well was also never a fan of the Umbra concept. It´s a edgelord idea.

Just hope DE makes the best of what China Frame forced them into their mouths.

4 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

cuz we all kown what will happen if Umbra is not in U19, tho I will not say until it happens. Tho you might want to bring some "Riot" Guards

Again, no riots are going to occur if Umbra is not in U19, please stop this vague and hollow threat. 

Edited by LazerSkink

2 hours ago, VoidNomade said:

Ya well was also never a fan of the Umbra concept. It´s a edgelord idea.

Just hope DE makes the best of what China Frame forced them into their mouths.

Exactly! The Umbra has been painted as some wet-dream for those who do the "red/black excal with pakal armor" stuff (mostly by themselves). Honestly we don't know squat about the background and lore for Umbra, so any hype is self-created.

8 hours ago, Demoonic said:

I'm still hyped tho

You shouldn't be hyped for something that may very well be absolute disappointment. Whatever has been mentioned via datamine is irrelevant; take datamined information with a grain of salt because it may very well change. Regardless of any potential leaked information, we still don't know if the globally released Umbra will look identical to China's, aesthetics being one of the primary factors of interest for most people who want him.

Edited by LazerSkink

I kind of agree.  It is annoying to go through the effort to avoid spoilers by not reading the topics about them or waiting to see the Devstreams, only to have someone drop a topic with the spoiler as the title.

But, eh.  Spoilers are a thing and I've simply gotten over being upset about them.