Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault opened !

DonGheddo

1 hour ago, DonGheddo said:

hah... more money to DE....after all ...everything...this vault...this game is just a business

Won't be more money when everyone is pissed at DE for not even trying to improve after Frosts terribad return, and doesn't buy this one.

1 minute ago, Knight_Ex said:

Its in writing as plain as day to see, and players will always try and find a way to get something free, I'm just saying you probably won't see the seperate packs on this unvault, maybe the next, but DE will have to alter their information page to reflect that, otherwise as I said people who purchased the previous unvault and PA will make a stink about it.

I agree that DE will need to clarify their position on this matter. The notion of separate packs was already discuss in the previous Un-Vaulting. If DE won't separate the pack this time, I highly doubt it will be separated in future Un-Vaulting. At the end of the day, someone will have a fit and in this situation I will put that blame on DE.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

I agree that DE will need to clarify their position on this matter. The notion of separate packs was already discuss in the previous Un-Vaulting. If DE won't separate the pack this time, I highly doubt it will be separated in future Un-Vaulting. At the end of the day, someone will have a fit and in this situation I will put that blame on DE.

"well, I will blame DE this time"but you know awfully well that there is really nothing you can do about it. One or two less sale isn't really gonna make a different.....

3 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

"well, I will blame DE this time"but you know awfully well that there is really nothing you can do about it. One or two less sale isn't really gonna make a different.....

Exactly, the majority will still purchase the pack at the price listed, to basically say its NOT needed to play the game or it won't impede your progress in anyway, you don't need to have it, you just want it, so with the demand they eventually cave and buy it, I mean look they gave us 5 days to prepare our wallets.

4 hours ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

Well I don't know what people were expecting. It was only logical that'd be mag as that's the proper order in which they were vaulted.

That said kinda happy its going to be out for awhile. Gives me time to save money for it. Thankfully I need to reacquire boar and mag anyway and don't have Targis, so yay!

Yeah it's bitter sweet for me. Because while I want ember, I want the Targis too.

Either way it's a win I guess.

2 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

To quote steam sales, it currently has the sonic franchise pack for 69.99 at 50% off regular price, the humble bundle has the same pack currently going for 10$...Yup steam summer sales are TOTALLY legitmately discounted..

T h e   S t e a m   S u m m e r   S a l e   h a s    s o m e  i t e m s    t h a t   a r e   l e g i t i m a t e l y   d i s c o u n t e d .

2 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

Too bad, you are nothing more than a player. :)
Since we get that you aren't buying it this time so i guess all you can do is watch the guys who is going to have it.
I meant you can cry all you want here but y'all know, it doesn't really matter.

Oh, definitely, voicing my concerns definitely doesn't matter. That's why I'm a moderator for the Warframe subreddit and point out a few game issues to Rebecca when they come up and are having an impact on the game. I'm definitely aware of the fact that speaking with DE does nothing, sure. 

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

Look im all for a separate pack with prime accessories. But the reality is thus. For every three people they can sell a accessory pack to for lets say, 20 USD. There are people like me who buy it for the likely 60+ its going to be. Now im not sure of the actual number of whales to non-whales DE has. Im also not a business major. DE is doing what a highly trained and paid employee thinks will garner them the most income. Its well known how F2P games work. This should not be a shock to anyone.

Edited by WARLOCKE
Spelling.

1 hour ago, WARLOCKE said:

Look im all for a separate pack with prime accessories. But the reality is thus. For every three people they can sell a accessory pack to for lets say, 20 USD. There are people like me who buy it for the likely 60+ its going to be. Now im not sure of the actual number of whales to non-whales DE has. Im also not a business major. DE is doing what a highly trained and payed employee thinks will garner them the most income. Its well known how F2P games work. This should not be a shock to anyone.

I'm neither shock nor surprise DE go the Bundle Only route. I am merely voicing (feedback) my stance on wanting more options and subsequently will be defending that stance with my wallet. 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

I'm neither shock nor surprise DE go the Bundle Only route. I am merely voicing (feedback) my stance on wanting more options and subsequently will be defending that stance with my wallet. 

But that is my point. I dont think they will care to much in this case since it seems they are whale hunting with this release. I have no statistics to work with here. Only DE does. And its safe to say they are going to go the route of the highest profit; As they should. Players can voice feedback, no one is saying you cant. But what I am saying is that im not sure you or others who find the price to high, is who they are hunting for with this release. That would be new players and whales. It would be a far better use of time to solicit the fact that there is a good amount of money waiting to be made for selling non-prime cosmetics in the market.

4 hours ago, WARLOCKE said:

But that is my point. I dont think they will care to much in this case since it seems they are whale hunting with this release. I have no statistics to work with here. Only DE does. And its safe to say they are going to go the route of the highest profit; As they should. Players can voice feedback, no one is saying you cant. But what I am saying is that im not sure you or others who find the price to high, is who they are hunting for with this release. That would be new players and whales. It would be a far better use of time to solicit the fact that there is a good amount of money waiting to be made for selling non-prime cosmetics in the market.

I cannot see how how an alternate bundle could harm their profits though? Replace the primes with extra plat and boosters for the players who already have them and sell at the same price. You have instantly increased your target audience and generated a lot of goodwill into the bargain. It's win/win from what I can see?