Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #123!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for watching, and huge thanks to Lunskee, Snowlit, Mogamu, and AGGP for joining us!

Platinum Winners

Spoiler

thresh_will_q_you
wffls1
arcanewhisk

Fan Art Recap

Rebecca and Megan's Fan Art Favourites

Spoiler

Rebecca: hold x to revive
a_real_limbo_party__by_holdxtorevive-d9b

Megan: notCecil

warframe_fan_art___monster_by_notcecil-d

Fan Concept of the Week

Riflebird's Space Mom vs Space Dad

Head on over to www.warframe.com/tennocon for info and to buy your tickets! 15 days left!! 99% sold out full days. 

See you next time!

Hey Megan, I'm relatively new to the game but my friend(ASG94_) who just started playing warframe yesterday on ps4 is having an issue. Where he can install his arsenal segment. He's finished vor's prize and it still isn't letting him install it plz help thanks :)

Edited by (PS4)Taliban049
Forgot to add the format of play

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Taliban049 said:

Hey Megan, I'm relatively new to the game but my friend(ASG94_) who just started playing warframe yesterday on ps4 is having an issue. Where he can install his arsenal segment. He's finished vor's prize and it still isn't letting him install it plz help thanks :)

You might try having him open a support ticket.

2 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

This was an awesome Prime time.

Unfortunately due to the lack of Cupholder recognition I exploded. 

But that was hardly worse than being scolded by Space Mom. (Plz don't kill me Rebecca) 

The DE person in control of the twitch account commented replying to someone "I have built a great wall at Larunda, a big wall, a tremendous wall." the reply was But "who paid for this wall?" 

They didn't think it was true and that was all we got. But we will not go quietly into the night. We have lasted 5 days and we will uphold our peaceful pink wall for 5 more, 10 more, 100 more! We will fight for our Lotus given rights as Tenno for as long as we must!No more spilling hot Coffee Prime and staining your Orbiters, short circuiting your Nav Segments, or even burning your poor Kubrow pups! We fight for the rights of all Tenno, we fight for our Lotus, we fight for CupHolders!

Edited by zacRupnow

Baro is stuck up because he spills Coffee Prime in his Prisma Orbiter whenever docking to a relay. 

Stalker attacks us for breaking War and never drops it when we defeat him because hot Coffee Prime spills melted the glue holding it together, he has to bring his GrandLotus's weapons instead.

We need CupHolders.

Edited by zacRupnow

Somebody take note. Rebecca is Lotus, that means the intro was all cannon by default unless otherwise denied!

• Lotus likes keeping up with fashion.
  • Lotus eats meat and enjoys chicken. There's reason to believe she consumes (and enjoys) infested meat as a source of sustenance. She also knows how to cook tacos.
  • Lotus does not like swamp juice.
  • Lotus has heightened senses and cyborg augments.
  • Lotus has a warframe based philosophy about life.
  • Lotus is in all the dojos and can physically be in multiple places at once. Alternatively, all dojos could potentially have a physical nexus of some sort which Lotus resides in.
  • Lotus has the power of flawless hiding/invisibility or is in a yet unreachable area.
  • Lotus is bald... all over. She also does not have tattoos anywhere.
  • Lotus has no siblings.
  • Lotus' has a dad, they're involved in some kind of legal battle.
  • Lotus' grandfather did exist and is gone and she seems to not like that.
  • Lotus is an otaku familiar with ancient Earth media and enjoys heavy metal music.
  • Tenshin is an ancient spirit from memories past. Alternatively, the voices in the Lunaro stadium could be recordings. "Ghosts of memories past" and "ancient spirits" could be another way of saying recordings.
  • Lotus is not a time traveler.
  • Lotus takes time to do a workout routine.
  • Lotus' helmet has added support to counter the weight, which means her neck is not super strong (or her helmet is super heavy).
  • Lotus is gender fluid.
  • Lotus does what all moms do: cleans stuff with their spit. (let me just get that for you *licks thumb*)
Edited by sir_deadlock

On 6/25/2016 at 5:10 AM, HoldXtoRevive said:

I did not realise my art showed up on stream till a few hrs ago! Suppressed no one contacted me on twitter or DA of it XD

Link to it on my DA (as it seems Meg did not have it or the link broke on the OP)

http://holdxtorevive.deviantart.com/art/A-real-Limbo-party-563596833

But glad you two liked it :3

Sorry about that! Added the link :)