The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th Fan Concept Index (probably closing)

Hunter126

Welcome fellow tenno to the 4th Fan Concept Index

I am your new indexer Hunter126. As of now I will be taking your concepts and adding them to this index so post all you like, and I will update the index on every fourth week of the month on Saturday (or Sunday) just so I don't have to keep coming weekly. If people wonder what happened to the 2nd Indexer Siubijeni, he's returned from the 2 year-long hiatus fortunately.

WARFRAME CONCEPTS

Spoiler

ORIGINAL WARFRAMES

Spoiler

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

Spoiler

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Spoiler

Y

Z

Spoiler

Miscellaneous

ARCHWINGS

REWORKED WARFRAMES/MODS/AUGMENTS/FUNCTIONALITY/DESIGNS

QUESTS

SENTINEL CONCEPTS

WEAPON CONCEPTS

Spoiler

GENERAL WEAPON MODS

PRIMARY WEAPONS

SECONDARY WEAPONS

MELEE WEAPONS

ARCH-GUNS

Spoiler

MISCELLANEOUS

ENEMY/BOSS/FACTIONS ADD-ONS AND ENCOUNTER CONCEPTS

MISSION/MAP CONCEPTS

MISCELLANEOUS

PREVIOUS INDEXES

Spoiler

the 2nd indexer had gone missing for months so unlikely that he will come back, the 3rd indexer had been gone for a few months so the tenno may return and even possibly become indexer again. These indexes hold concepts of the past, my index hold concepts that haven't been added to these indexes.

UPDATE: The 2nd indexer has returned. Looks like he came back after all.

2nd Fan Concept Index (Siubijeni's Index)

3rd Fan Concept Index (Barrett_Linwei8's Index)

I'll try my best to be present and fill up this index. So link your awesome concepts right here!

Now there were previously indexers but the time for them to return is up. I'm declaring this the New Official Fan Concept Index. Thank you for your participation.

I still accept every request I get but I suggest you only post threads that actually have had attention and not ones that were made on the same day you post your comment to it on here. Again it's just a suggestion but I'd like this suggestion to be put into some thought.

Edited by Hunter126
Since the return of Siubjeni this doesn't have too much of a reason to be here.

Welcome to the new index. I used a similar format as the 3rd Index but I added the

MISSION/MAP CONCEPTS

the Mission/map Concepts category stores fan concepts not directly connected with individual warframes meaning stuff like tilesets, gamemodes, map reworks, etc.

Oh and Post your concepts here for I will take in your links as the new current indexer.

and beware of the indexer's curse (just because the indexers seem to disappear).

1 minute ago, Veridantus said:

Best of luck to you, mate~
& Thank you for your hard work~

Thanks and you're welcome.

I've added all the concepts that was not added in the 3rd index.

Edited by Hunter126

13 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

You have a misspell in the enemies category for Corpus Entities. but that's all I could find.

Big thank you from all of us for putting the compendium together.

Oh I see, my bad.

you're welcome, since I have enough time I feel like I could consume my time helping in the forums of a game I love. 

Edited by Hunter126

Also when people request to put their links in here, I will add them but I prefer you send links that have at least a few replies that are not from yourself. I wouldn't want a concept link on a concept that was made like a minute ago.

Just now, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

I thought it would land a spot in misc, but your the indexer, so I'm not going to argue.

I thought it could be in misc. If you want it in misc. why i put it in reworked is because you were gonna make lores for frames. I thought of that as a rework of a warframe's history by adding lore. but if you want it in miscellaneous I wound't mind moving it.

1 minute ago, Hunter126 said:

I thought it could be in misc. If you want it in misc. why i put it in reworked is because you were gonna make lores for frames. I thought of that as a rework of a warframe's history by adding lore. but if you want it in miscellaneous I wound't mind moving it.

I didn't think of it like that, well in that case, just leave it where it is. 

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927

Hi! Awesome work you're doing here. I have a fan concept that I thought was kind of cool, but it didn't exactly get much by itself. Hopefully putting it here will help that out :D There's basic art and design included btw ^^

Let me know what you thought and if it made the index - I'm still updating it from time to time too :D

3 hours ago, Djolltax said:

Hi! Awesome work you're doing here. I have a fan concept that I thought was kind of cool, but it didn't exactly get much by itself. Hopefully putting it here will help that out :D There's basic art and design included btw ^^

Let me know what you thought and if it made the index - I'm still updating it from time to time too :D

hm, pretty good, I've added it in the Index.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

People are going to continue to post in the old one, so just move post them here. Sadly though, it is going to cause extra work for you.

Yea I know. I'll add their concepts soon.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

People are going to continue to post in the old one, so just move post them here. Sadly though, it is going to cause extra work for you.

Okay imma just be stubborn and only add ones that are posted in this concept index. I'm not adding ones in the other indexes though I will remind and link them to this index.

and someone who'd recently posted in the 3rd index all of his concepts he linked were archived concepts, I don't add already archived concepts. So I only got shiroyanagawa's one and Necrophobia's ones.