credit bundles - 

10p - 20k cred

20p - 50k cred

50p - 250k cred

80p - 500k cred

------------------------

fieldron/mutagen/detonite should only cost 5p each not 10p

------------------------

fusion packs - bad PR and no point in selling anything besides rare cores for plat IMHO

bronze - 10p - 5 rfcs [rare fusion cores]

silver - 20p - 15 rfcs 

gold -  40p - 35 rfcs , with 1% chance for a bonus random transmute core

plat - 60p - 55 rfcs , with 1% chance for a legendary core

diamond - 80p - 75 rfcs , with 1.5 or 2% chance for a legendary core

------------------------

IMHO these above prices are much more 'fair' and would encourage a LOT more ppl to spend their plat in the market vs what is currently being proposed

56 minutes ago, Lankander said:

They would have to be ridicously expensive though, imagine this:

- Buy a legendary core for let's say 100p

- Buy a Primed Point Blank for Baro for 300 ducats

- Get it to rank 10 and sell it for 500p

- 400p of profit, rinse and repeat

- Destroy the economy

The price for Primed Rank 10 mods would just go down.

Thanks for the work and updates DE, most of the changes are good. But still some others need refining in my opinion:

8 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fieldron Sample, Mutagen Sample, and Detonite Ampules have been removed and are replaced by Fieldron, Mutagen Mass, and Detonite Injector at the price of 10 Platinum each. 

I would say less, especially with invasions rewarding them easily, and they're not really time consuming compared to most other grinds.

• Frugal Credit Bundle: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 50,000 Credits.
  • High Roller Credit Bundle: costs 90 Platinum in exchange for 175,000 Credits.

I would suggest a much lower price for those. You can do 10 waves (5-5) of Akkad, and get ~50k credits. That's around what, 15 minutes?
Better yet, one smooth raid will reward you around 200k, + 1 or more boosters. In 30 minutes.

Fusion Core packs have been reviewed as well:

• Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.** 
  • Silver Fusion Pack: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 10 Fusion Cores. This pack includes 5 R5 Rare Cores and 5 other Cores with a chance of being Rare.
  • Bronze Fusion Pack: costs 35 Platinum in exchange for 5 Fusion Cores. Three of these Cores are guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with 2 guaranteed Uncommon.

I think the prices are still way too high. The small % may compensate for the legendary core, so 80p for the first say is maybe justified. But the rest?
Let's assume the silver fusion pack yields 10 R5 Rare cores, anyone with a minimal knowledge about trading would know it's worth 10p (even 15-20) when bought from other players. Same for the bronze core pack, a lot of plat would go wasted if you take the market opportunity. My suggestion: Make us able to buy that bundle for 80p, and cores individually for a set price per core, with no RNG factor in there. An example for "plat:cores": 2:1 for rare, 1:1 for  uncommon, and 1:5 for common cores (all of them being the respective max rank). Note that the prices match the given fusion energy and credit cost (based on the wiki), not just given randomly.

Also, yes, I am clearly aware that I'm giving these points as someone who's well into the game, because this is the kind of player that will continuously pour platinum into the market. A newbie may find the offers you mentioned appealing, but a newbie isn't bound to stay so forever, and while you do have a constant stream of new players pouring into the game, it would be way more profitable to have both the old and new players spending platinum on the market, instead of just the new ones who don't know any better, making a part of all this effort you've spent pointless.

Hmmmm, interesting, cant wait for new changes.

But please can you add more credits in platinum exchange.

The Credit Bundles will be updated as follows:

High roller or some other name: costs 100 Platinum in exchange for 1 000 000 Credits.

I think thats fair for platinum - credit exchange. It wont brake the game and it will provide a nice option if your low on Credits to get high amount.

Personally I think the Legend Core might be a bit overkill, it could potentially destroy the market if the obtain chance is too high. If anything, make the core untradable for economic purposes. 

16 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fusion Core packs have been reviewed as well:

• Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.** 
  • Silver Fusion Pack: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 10 Fusion Cores. This pack includes 5 R5 Rare Cores and 5 other Cores with a chance of being Rare.
  • Bronze Fusion Pack: costs 35 Platinum in exchange for 5 Fusion Cores. Three of these Cores are guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with 2 guaranteed Uncommon.

Additions:

• We’re adding a 3 Forma pack for 35 Platinum.
  • A 30 Day Resource Booster will available for 200 Platinum.

Additions you're willing to make are welcome; I'd definitely buy that forma pack nom nom nom.
However.
Concerning the Frugal Credit Bundle: Three basic T1 in the Void will bring roughly the same amount of money.
Concerning the High Roller: A successful sortie is almost as rewarding in creds, plus the loot and the final drop.
And I'm not counting Dark Sectors money reward here.
Or heck: a credit booster for one day will bring much more money in the house.
I know (or I suppose, at least) you want to balance it with the one million creds required to buy a prime mod so that it does not become trivial to paying players. But the fact is even with those numbers, the cred packs look weak because there are still alternatives that are much better.

Concerning the core packs. I don't know what the legendary core drop chance will be, but it you're saying very small, I'm thinking "sortie-like drop rate", right? So we'll just ignore it unless RNGésus favors us in this glorious day. So we're left with 15 rare cores for 80pl. Just as a reminder, on the trade chans, one core = 1pl. For the silver and Bronze packs, I'm not worried (they are even more overpriced, but the gambling possibility is as worthless as the pack itself. I don't want to be rude, but it is: a simple dark sector on Earth can reward you with more. Rare Cores are not R5, true, but the sheer quantities compound that fact; and that's not mentioning the keys, money, mods, and regular loot from enemies), but I'm afraid a legendary core might trigger a Skinner box in some. If the core pack was closer to its trade chan Value, it would be less of a problem imho.

You gave us your thoughts, and I'm really impatient to see that UI revision; but in the meantime, here are my own thoughts about that.

16 hours ago, Kintori said:

As someone who's currently building up a dojo pretty much by themselves, you have no idea how ecstatic I am about that change lol. Now it may actually be worth the plat for me!

The 70+ forma I did put in mine agree :)

2 hours ago, thejue said:

High roller or some other name: costs 100 Platinum in exchange for 1 000 000 Credits.

I think thats fair for platinum - credit exchange. It wont brake the game and it will provide a nice option if your low on Credits to get high amount.

It will break a few things, because of the prime mod trade fee. But i'd be more ok with a 500 000 pack. You need a credit booster and a raid to get that in one go, so it evens out.

Edited by Huitzilopoltchi

I'm really excited about this, the only problem I have is that it appears that the new interface only shows the Platinum price of items at-a-glance: for example, the Dark Split-Sword is shown to cost 225 Platinum, but not however many Credits for the Blueprint, which is what 99% of people will actually be buying.

Also, possibly consider showing both "Purchase" and "Purchase Blueprint" buttons simultaneously on all tabs (where applicable).

11 hours ago, Lankander said:

They would have to be ridicously expensive though, imagine this:

- Buy a legendary core for let's say 100p

- Buy a Primed Point Blank for Baro for 300 ducats

- Get it to rank 10 and sell it for 500p

- 400p of profit, rinse and repeat

- Destroy the economy

Besides, if the Legendary Cores are 100p, why would someone buy a Rank 10 Primed Point Blank for 500? Anyone could buy a Primed Point Blank and then go to the market to buy a Legendary Core...

does that mean that Market will drop in FPS like Mods screen is? cuz i limited my fps to 50, and when i enter Mods menu it drops to 19 FPS

is that gonna happen to Market as well... if it does... then... aaaa... pls make it more stable FPS?

15 hours ago, Tacgnomancer said:

200p for a 30 day exp booster would be nice...i don't think i would buy it, i might. (2400p a year to keep it on all the time is not really in the realm of bad...using coupons)

that's almost 4x as good as the 3-Day, too much of a jump.
it would be much more likely to be in the ~400p range. where it's slightly less than 2x as good.

4 hours ago, Czin said:

Besides, if the Legendary Cores are 100p, why would someone buy a Rank 10 Primed Point Blank for 500? Anyone could buy a Primed Point Blank and then go to the market to buy a Legendary Core...

yes, and then congratulations, you've successfully made all Mods that don't have a <1% obtainment rate worthless.
we don't need more steps towards making Warframe Trading like the Steam Market. Digital Extremes wants to actually make money from Trading, not lose it.

With all the nerfs getting out of hand, i have lost interest in playing the game until the enemy scaling is revamped.  I just login for the daily rewards after 18.13.0. Also, i don't plan on farming credits now as i used to back when i loved this  game, and played it passionately. I have also supported DE by buying more plats than I could afford just because I loved this game so much, until its was effed up. I was looking forward to seeing bundles of 1000k credits for 100 plats, but this is ridiculous. If u guys (DE/devs) ever read this post, please consider changing the prices to a more reasonable level (like i said above) for players like myself who don't have time to farm credits but can spend plats on reasonable credit bundles.

Thanks

51 minutes ago, taiiat said:

that's almost 4x as good as the 3-Day, too much of a jump.
it would be much more likely to be in the ~400p range. where it's slightly less than 2x as good.

yes, and then congratulations, you've successfully made all Mods that don't have a <1% obtainment rate worthless.
we don't need more steps towards making Warframe Trading like the Steam Market. Digital Extremes wants to actually make money from Trading, not lose it.

The discussion should be about the market, not trade chat. If I have money to spend why not let me spend on convenience? It is just that, convenience.

The legendary core in the fusion packs in markets is a bad idea in my opinion, less rarity on something supposed to be well... A pinnacle of rarity?

The Formas Idea has me salivating about the idea of buying 100 of these things.

Basically, great overhaul.

The Core and Credit costs seem like they're just gouging the inexperienced players out of their Plat.

I'm far from a hardcore player and even I know those prices are utterly ridiculous and I can;t shake this feeling that DE are knowingly being massively cruel and punishing to the unwitting players who might find these useful... it's a horrible feeling.

175,000 credits is chump change  and isn't worth a fraction of the cost. 80p should be buying you closer to a 1,000,000 credits, Hell... 10p, per 100k with a 2-5% bonus as you buy more would be pretty spot on I would say.

15 R5 Cores for their intended cost is also a tad ridiculous. For 80p you should be looking at a minimum of 50 cores given the ease of farming these. Don't really care about the Legendary Cores... When they first became a thing it was pretty much guaranteed they;d make it into the game at some point. 

So long as the drop rate is low which means it will require a SIGNIFICANT investment to get in most case.... the price will still remain rather insane in trade so it's all good.

I really hope you also implemented flexible bundles in that platinum price revision. I as a veteran player would really like to see the prices of bundles change based on the things you already own. NGL this would encourage me to buy more things seeing as I've made mistakes in the past (Not picking the following: Loki's deluxe pack including the armor, the frost prime vault only for the misa prime syndana, the current mag prime vault, sugatra bundle, the arrow head bundle and more.).

I would easily put some more money into this game if I knew I could get exactly what I wanted without paying for things that can't stack like double of the same cosmetic item or a frame/weapon I already have fully maxed which causes it to be a waste of money. League of Legends uses the same model and look how much money they make off their cosmetics.

Would there be any chance of a system to purchase seperate elements of the deluxe skin bundles? I have the Palatine skin, but find myself wondering if I should grab the syandana and the jat kitty skin as well. Is there a way there could be a "complete my collection"? Similar to being able to buy armour parts (like Edo, etc.) individually?

10 hours ago, Czin said:

The discussion should be about the market, not trade chat. If I have money to spend why not let me spend on convenience? It is just that, convenience.

Your idea convenience is not always parallel with maintainability of profits for DE.