Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Communication is the key to any relationship.

AnOldAlias

This ain't a hate thread or anythin', just wanted to say this:

We all love yeh [DE], despite some of the weird stuff that you tend to think and do, we all love yeh.

If you honestly don't think you can get it out tonight, say so!
I'd rather you guys get some rest and pump it out in the morning then tiring yourself out trying to get it out at nighttime.
And, sure! It'd be nice to get it out sooner then later, but with that in mind, communication, as I said, is key.

As well as rest.
... And coffee.
Possibly booze, depending.

*Coughs* Anyway! We love yeh, [DE]. Don't push yourself to hard just for us, we may be salty, but all we want is the update. No need to rush it out while in a horribly tired state(even if you do get some great sleep that way), just update it in the morning instead with fresh heads!

<3

12 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

What are you doing, promoting positivity on the forums?

Seriously, some people's children.  Running rampant, encouraging communication, compassion and tolerance!

What is the internet coming to?!

/sarcasm.

Promoting positivity? IN MY FORUMS? It's more likely than you think. 

I would be very happy if they just posted a PSA saying they will get it out tomorrow (well.. today) morning, and get some rest tonight. DE is filled with amazing people, and they work really hard to make sure people enjoy their game. 

Sure I want the update as soon as possible, but I don't want them staying up till the butt-crack of dawn to push it out. I would rather them get some rest and release it tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

How dare you OP, being considerate to other people. How dare you not join in being unreasonable and instead treating people with respect! Shame on you!

/j

587.jpg

--Alad V has spoken --

Edited by Drag0nChaser

5 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

I on the other hand hope to spread hate and vitriol across all the forums! Muh hahahaaa!

That thing you're looking forward to? It will never meet your expectations!

Muh hahahaaa

Now to steal back to my domain to contemplate further misdeeds!

i never really aim high

You. I like you.

*Nods proudly*

I'm glad there are people that understand the team behind DE is a great team that is, however, only human. They can only do so much (even though they've proven they can do some pretty amazing things)!

Patience will pay off, just like it has for all other updates.

Thank you for bearing that in mind. :)

All joking aside would be recognizing there are (and always have been) several thousand quiet, patient, considerate and understanding players. However, complaints, dissatisfaction, and a deepening sense of disappointment in issues not addressed is louder.

*Continues waiting for update to download*