Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Keys to Relic Conversion--No M1 Relics!

_Cinder

42 minutes ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

Will be worse if we have to grind for a new relic every time a new prime/vault appears... That will be harsh and I really hope DE doesn't go that way. 

Oh that's where this is headed. I guarantee it. 

Notice Nitain was available all day long. Because it's no longer needed for gating. They have relic types now.

This is gonna get ugly fast. Fortunately I have quality games developed by people who actually care about my enjoyment.

1 minute ago, -AoS-Kirito said:

First you lucky son of a b* and second, how you post pics?  Also that is so unfair...why do you get M1 keys and we dont?

To post pictures I upload them to imgur then link it using the Insert other media drop down (insert image from URL) on the bottom right of the text box.

1 minute ago, Alymbic said:

To post pictures I upload them to imgur then link it using the Insert other media drop down (insert image from URL) on the bottom right of the text box.

oh you sexy bish you

I am pretty darn mad because I was saving all the keys that had Akstiletto Prime parts on them to run them with the new system, only to find they all got converted to something else entirely and now I get access to only 2 parts, and no flipping idea where the other 2 parts drop from which relic, so all the grind I did before was basically meaningless.

The fact that Holding on to your keys was recommended by DE themselves makes me much more angry then I would normally be, not counting the fact that I didnt receive the same number of relics as I had void keys.

Is the converter broken or what? Will each new Prime will get their own relic to regrind so we can grind while grinding?

15 minutes ago, Alymbic said:

At least for the vectis prime stock, its the rarest drop in the Axi V1 relic if thats any help at all.

well at least they're not in endless derelict so it helps a little bit. :/

thanks friend.

Just now, Burq said:

I am pretty darn mad because I was saving all the keys that had Akstiletto Prime parts on them to run them with the new system, only to find they all got converted to something else entirely and now I get access to only 2 parts, and no flipping idea where the other 2 parts drop from which relic, so all the grind I did before was basically meaningless.

The fact that Holding on to your keys was recommended by DE themselves makes me much more angry then I would normally be, not counting the fact that I didnt receive the same number of relics as I had void keys.

Is the converter broken or what? Will each new Prime will get their own relic to regrind so we can grind while grinding?

You speak truth my man, i dont understand any of what is going on with the key conversion.  Not to mention we arent getting a 1:1 trade/conversion.  Saying that this change is unfair...is an understatement.  plus like you said DE told us to hold on to keys.  What a load of bull.

No idea what types off the top of my head I'm missing, but  IIRC I only have 5 types from each era. ~50 of each type I own.

Given that apparently there's 6-7 types per era I'm clearly missing quite a lot despite the stupid number of keys I had. 

I refuse to believe thats RNG, the only logical conclusion is it's a consious decision on DE's part to only give us a limited number of relic types. And that's pretty horrible.

Yeah this was not the right thing to do on DE's part. I had about 400 keys total, and I had more than 10 of each giving access to every mag, boar and dakra part. Now I have access to ZERO, not a single of my converted relics give access to a single part of mag, boar or dakra

23 minutes ago, ohestnes said:

Yeah this was not the right thing to do on DE's part. I had about 400 keys total, and I had more than 10 of each giving access to every mag, boar and dakra part. Now I have access to ZERO, not a single of my converted relics give access to a single part of mag, boar or dakra

Neither did I or ANYONE I know in my friends list or clan. Not a single person I play with has any access to those relics despite key farming so we could farm mag Boar and Dakra this month. Now we got screwed for our keyfarming. We keyfarmed the keys for those primes and then they got stolen away. The game doesn't care about veterans perhaps we've spent enough money on the game so we have enough plat so we might not spend as much as a new player.

I can't believe with all the treads on this DE has been silent.

Jeez folks,way to jump to conclusions there.

So, yeah, there seems to have been a bit of a hiccup. Nothing they can't set straight though.

This (sadly) isn't the first time DE has had these kind of issue, and like then they will most likely fix it.
Though I imagine Tennocon(and the long list of new bugs) will put any quick fixes on hold which is a bummer, but lets at least give them the opportunity to set things straight.

Or, well, that's what I will do for the time being. I do however expect at the very least something regarding this topic by the end of next week from DE.

8 minutes ago, Lynxh said:

Jeez folks,way to jump to conclusions there.

So, yeah, there seems to have been a bit of a hiccup. Nothing they can't set straight though.

This (sadly) isn't the first time DE has had these kind of issue, and like then they will most likely fix it.
Though I imagine Tennocon(and the long list of new bugs) will put any quick fixes on hold which is a bummer, but lets at least give them the opportunity to set things straight.

Or, well, that's what I will do for the time being. I do however expect at the very least something regarding this topic by the end of next week from DE.

Well, since DE doesn't tell us anything about the conversions, we are forced to jump to conclusions.

I'm among the ones that are completely frustrated right now. All the previous updates have been painful enough and this one just tips it over the bar. So DE, what's up with this?

20 minutes ago, Muskyr said:

I'm among the ones that are completely frustrated right now. All the previous updates have been painful enough and this one just tips it over the bar. So DE, what's up with this?

Are we playing the same game here? I don't remember painful things since the focus introduction.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

1 hour ago, LocoWithGun said:

It would solve the drop table dillution though. Don't need to fit new items into existing relics and since it seems that each relic has a set amount of items on it this might very much be the way DE is going right now.

It would be key to give us reliable way to grind the specific relic though or you just move the dillution somwhere else.

It doesn't seem reliable way to grind for the specific relic(key) just to get the prime part you wanted, not to mention that there is still some RNG to get the prime part with that relic.
You would have to use some relics(keys) to get enough void traces to refine that specific relic so that you can reduce the RNG.
When the relic failed to give you the prime part that you wanted, you already used the relic and have to go grind for that specific relic again. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

If we could farm new relics beforehand and/or on non-endless missions it could work, but grind for relics on rot C on the day the prime access is out!? I won't do. 

Assuming that when new prime parts were released that happened to require one of the type of relic that you got only a few. But before the new prime parts were released, you have no idea about it. And somehow it happened that the type of relic at that time gives prime parts that are useless or you already gotten, so you used it for void traces. Ended up regretting using the relics... Also void traces seems to be limited to 100.
I really don't feel like farming for specific relics and then farm void traces to refine that relic to have a chance at a part, especially during deadline periods.

Maybe without void traces limit, it would not be so bad.

28 minutes ago, ohestnes said:

same here. I thought that this void rework should remove the key framing so that we could go straight to playing the mission that contain the chance to obtain the part.
I feel that it is not much different from the previous void implementation.
To get the part that you wanted, you still need to farm for the specific relic.

So far the only good things for me are that no more uncommon cores as reward and you can increase the chance of getting the part that you wanted with void traces.

14 minutes ago, Lynxh said:

I agree with your positive attitude and calm demeanor, but I think the point most people are taking issue with is that there has been no official response to this and we're all aware that while the bulk of DE's staff are heading out for Tennocon the countdown on the availability of these vault items is ticking down. Should we be spending the weekend farming or waiting for a fix?

If someone on staff was able to chime in on a thread and just say, "Yup, we're aware of this and looking at solutions," the patience it would earn from the community would be invaluable on all sides.

I also have this problem. I had a massive amount of T1 keys, and I got absolutely no M1 relics. My friend had fewer than me, and he ended up with 20! What happened, DE? Can you fix this or explain how this happened?

2 hours ago, Muskyr said:

Well, since DE doesn't tell us anything about the conversions, we are forced to jump to conclusions.

No one is forced to jump to conclusions here. People choose to do so because it's easier to vent that way.