Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

It'll come when it gets here. There is no reason whatsoever for the Devs to overwork themselves and cater to the impatient at the risk of their own health. 

Just try to distract yourself with other things in the meantime. 

2 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Would you rather DE said "Soon" and then one week it appears, or would you rather them give an exact date, have there be a delay, and be pissed off that they didnt meet the "deadline" they set?

True but better give ur self more time even 1 month extra time if you want to on top of all finished work but say when will be .only In warframe is like this with updates other games you have specific dates and when its been said that is then it is .but not with the Word SOON and nothing happens .Tell me why DE Rebeca tell 3 times in devstream that specters of the rail .will be in June.Why ?

3 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Would you rather DE said "Soon" and then one week it appears, or would you rather them give an exact date, have there be a delay, and be pissed off that they didnt meet the "deadline" they set?

This. Always this.

3 minutes ago, Sky-Prime said:

True but better give ur self more time even 1 month extra time if you want to on top of all finished work but say when will be .only In warframe is like this with updates other games you have specific dates and when its been said that is then it is .but not with the Word SOON and nothing happens .Tell me why DE Rebeca tell 3 times in devstream that specters of the rail .will be in June.Why ?

huh? you aying only warframe gets updates delayed and says that they're coming "soon"? oh please, are you new to online gaming?

12 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

It'll come when it gets here. There is no reason whatsoever for the Devs to overwork themselves and cater to the impatient at the risk of their own health. 

Just try to distract yourself with other things in the meantime. 

But why they say that will be in JUNE why would you say something like that if it's far away from that,WHY ,that's my only Question believe me there is nothing to do in the game it's to boring and that's my point at the moment the game is dead to me cuz there is nothing to do there anymore ,but they create this situation ,why even they talk and show stuff of it when someone say they are not ready .well if they are not ready they will not talk nothing about U19 until they made it whole and set and then say and reveal some stuff and give the update live

The updates are usually deployed on wednesdays or thursdays, if they couldn't finish it in time they won't deploy it on the saturday, they will wait to release it on the next wednesday or thursday, so if they don't release it this week then you can really say it's a major delay, cause it's DE one week delay happens 70% of the time with big updates.

35 minutes ago, Sky-Prime said:

Well it have been few weeks as they said few weeks it's been 3 weeks.Today is 4-th of July so,my interest is when will this update will come llke they say that they have all done but what's the hold up.Maybe for new or newer players the game is interesting but for someone that reached mr21 almost mr22 that have all from the game it is tooooo much boring doing same things every day over and over and i begin to dislike the game any more cuz there is nothing to do ,nothing so my question is simple when DE Rebeca 3 weeks ago in the devstream she was quoting that SOTR will be in JUNE ,well june pass by and now is almost 1 week from July.When does any one have date ,give us date ,its better to know specific date to hold on then SOON. they givin to us all the time.you need time you have still to do in the update Ok say it willl be in September 5th but we all goin to know that's the date i don't hope for nothing and won't check the page every hour to see if there is something new to it .So please some tell us when this update will be what is all this why the so much waithing when you sayed will be in JUNE ,i understand 1 day or 2 behind or even 3 but its been to long we do need this update in the next day or two or to many players i see they just give up like what i am goin to do in the game what i will play and they are right .noting new . we need this we need date and time when you will be deploying this UPDATE .Please we spend money and time from everything just give us atleast information about it ,if you can give us update give us hourly and daily news on it what is happening .Thanks

i think yes, DE is crazy but they never shoot themselves in their knees ^^)

there is tenno-con coming and they have responsability doing such an event and with their announcements

i also guess the 3rd part of this update "war within" will come in a very short time after the tennocon ...

i mean, who wanna have a war within ? im not with this kind of wars and a war within comes not from outside ... ^^)))))))))

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Gx75 said:

The updates are usually deployed on wednesdays or thursdays, if they couldn't finish it in time they won't deploy it on the saturday, they will wait to release it on the next wednesday or thursday, so if they don't release it this week then you can really say it's a major delay, cause it's DE one week delay happens 70% of the time with big updates.

Yes maybe you are right here on this one ,i just hate how the create situation about it and there is nothing from it ,you know what i mean,

2 minutes ago, black7coat said:

i think yes, DE is crazy but they never shoot themselves in their knees ^^)

there is tenno-con coming and they have responsability doing such an event and with their announcements

i also guess the 3rd part of this update "war within" will come in a very short time after the tennocon ...

i mean, who wanna have a war within ? im not with this kind of wars ^^)))))))))

xD Cute saying

20 minutes ago, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

and surely some people will say stuff like "hurr durr better wait extra time then get a buggy release" 

well we all know that every DE's release is buggy anyway

"hotfix lunaro 7.1"

Just imagine how much worse the bugs would be if they didn't spend the extra time. ;) I can't remember exactly when it was (somewhere between U7 and U12 I think) but on the launch of one of the major updates you couldn't travel between certain tiles. It was just a horrible pink cloud of death and bottomless pits that affected every single player. We don't' tend to get such widespread game crippling bugs at launch anymore which is an improvement in my books.

2 minutes ago, Sky-Prime said:

But why they say that will be in JUNE why would you say something like that if it's far away from that,WHY ,that's my only Question believe me there is nothing to do in the game it's to boring and that's my point at the moment the game is dead to me cuz there is nothing to do there anymore ,but they create this situation ,why even they talk and show stuff of it when someone say they are not ready .well if they are not ready they will not talk nothing about U19 until they made it whole and set and then say and reveal some stuff and give the update live

Likely it was intended to be launched at june but they ran into some sort of complicated technical issue, some sort of Nasty game wide bug, discovered a major flaw during Quality Assurance testing, or other potentially game breaking or community damaging issue. One of those best laid plans scenarios you know?

1 minute ago, Sky-Prime said:

Yes maybe you are right here on this one ,i just hate how the create situation about it and there is nothing from it ,you know what i mean,

I would say that the best we as a community can do right now is be patient and give them the benefit of the doubt. Chances are that they may update it this week. if not then all we can do is wait. I know it must be frustrating believe me I know how you feel.

3 hours ago, Sky-Prime said:

Well it have been few weeks as they said few weeks it's been 3 weeks.Today is 4-th of July so,my interest is when will this update will come llke they say that they have all done but what's the hold up.Maybe for new or newer players the game is interesting but for someone that reached mr21 almost mr22 that have all from the game it is tooooo much boring doing same things every day over and over and i begin to dislike the game any more cuz there is nothing to do ,nothing so my question is simple when DE Rebeca 3 weeks ago in the devstream she was quoting that SOTR will be in JUNE ,well june pass by and now is almost 1 week from July.When does any one have date ,give us date ,its better to know specific date to hold on then SOON. they givin to us all the time.you need time you have still to do in the update Ok say it willl be in September 5th but we all goin to know that's the date i don't hope for nothing and won't check the page every hour to see if there is something new to it .So please some tell us when this update will be what is all this why the so much waithing when you sayed will be in JUNE ,i understand 1 day or 2 behind or even 3 but its been to long we do need this update in the next day or two or to many players i see they just give up like what i am goin to do in the game what i will play and they are right .noting new . we need this we need date and time when you will be deploying this UPDATE .Please we spend money and time from everything just give us atleast information about it ,if you can give us update give us hourly and daily news on it what is happening .Thanks

Well they said a week after Lunaro that there has been a delay of a couple weeks and not to expect it to be relased in June. Keep in mind this happened after the most recent devstream. So it should, barring more delays, release this week. Delays happen all the time. I believe seeing as you only joined 6 months ago that this is your 1st major update. If so then some advice to you. First don't play every little bit of content completely out like you did. Mastery 21 in six months means you no lifed warframe for basically six months. While there isn't anything wrong with that you get burned out much more quickly. So I would advise slowing your roll a little.

3 hours ago, Sky-Prime said:

Man, they're working on it. They don't give us hard dates because they don't know for sure when they'll be done.

If a game company sets a hard date for a release,  I can guarantee that they expect to be ready for the release a month or more ahead of the hard date. They have to give themselves extra time to deal with any unexpected issues.

So if DE wanted to give a hard date for the next update, that hard date would probably be sometime in August or September. In all likelihood, they'd finish the update sometime in July, and then the finished update would sit around waiting for the release date.

Personally, I'd rather just get the update as soon as possible, without having to wait for a hard release date that's been padded by a month or more.