Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

23 minutes ago, FrostBittenHero said:

Don't keep your hopes up. If it does come then it does. If not they clearly wanted to polish more before sending it to the masses. Just believe DE can get it done and wait for dev updates

Don't get your hopes down. It will come out eventually. It's not the end of the world... right?

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Dev workshop said it was planned for Thursday

Wasn't on the workshop post. News announcement said this week. Never gave a specific date. The reason the devs don't give specific dates is due to salt storms if delays happen, and I don't blame them. We can make an educated guess that it's either later tonight or tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Wasn't on the workshop post. News announcement said this week. Never gave a specific date. The reason the devs don't give specific dates is due to salt storms if delays happen, and I don't blame them. We can make an educated guess that it's either later tonight or tomorrow.

i was going through the post and fine reading the replies from drew. I dont think ive ever been so anxious for an update yet :/ 

10 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

xXikF2D.jpg

Just now, slykidd said:

i was going through the post and fine reading the replies from drew. I dont think ive ever been so anxious for an update yet :/ 

I feel you. I guess I have a huge well of patience to deal with this sort of thing. only thing we can do is hope for the best and check every now and then. 

1 minute ago, Danjal777 said:

They have dropped updates pretty late, but honestly, they should just get some sleep.

Ill never understand why people say things like this, as if they wont get some sleep or "rest"? I dont think they are ever going to overwork themselves or stay longer if they dont have to. im sure they have no issues with [DE]laying things if they have to.