The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

Tried to do a key farm, when I open up warframe I get an error message saying the update failed....

could this be the beginning

edit: or is this just server maintenance 

Edited by Rogue_Striker

Just now, shellspeed1 said:

Welp I beat phantasy star 2 just now. Either update or I need something new to do.

Reb just said morning is a possibility. If they can release it during the night, they will.

Might I suggest watching a movie and then hitting the hay. Or try to do a full, 100% clear of a game. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Reb just said morning is a possibility. If they can release it during the night, they will.

Might I suggest watching a movie and then hitting the hay. Or try to do a full, 100% clear of a game. 

Gonna go beat phantasy star 3 generations of doom now.

For me I am going on Netflix to watch the rest of Star Trek Deep Space Nine for the time being, Then got Star Trek Voyager to also get too.

To bad Dr. Who is dead on netflix and no longer being aired on it, I had not even finished watching the 11th Doctor go through regeneration.

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

since everyone complained that DE needs to put big updates like 19 in 3 parts and right now I really don't like because there is nothing to  do in warframe and its getting boring I think they should have just left it how it was because warframe is just not fun at the moment  and with only the second part of u19 coming maybe next week when will we get the 3 part of it oh I don't know properly in august and I don't care if you disagree.