Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's always a loot cave ( EXP cave ) [ Brought To You By LootCrate xD ]

Chromatrescu

43 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Or you could just, you know, play the game.  You get XP from playing normally guys, I swear!

And it took me two days to level my Mag Prime, running around with only one weapon and "playing the game" I did couple syndicate missions, several fissures some Pluto stuff to try farm Concealed Explosives and few Drelicts trying to get kavat dna. I got to 29 today after being granted 3h affinity booster from login reward. I wanted to forma the Mag, but I'll pass on that now.

It's a pittance not xp.

8 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

When a player who started to play for less than a year try to get attention by telling what he thought was new but it isn't. Draco was  the only exp caves because :

1.leecher(any frame) can afk/leecher role can be rotated with each run.

2.only aoe dps and ev need to work

3. Exp gain are highest without stealth multiplier and area is small for aoe to work 

4. You can exp anything without having trouble or worries of dying 

If your method can replicate the benefits stated above, it is not a new draco or new exp cave

Though, I had a good laugh. 

Don't be toxic like that already , i checked your profile , you just like newbie like me :T 

10 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

Don't be toxic like that already , i checked your profile , you just like newbie like me :T 

Nah, it is the fact that you can't stand. It is true that your method aren't new and it is not even par as draco to call it new draco. As new as this account seem to be, the player behind it, isn't. 

If you can't put up a decent counter argument to prove that your method is as good as draco, don't quote me anymore. Thanks.

Edited by Nijyumensou

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

Nah, it is the fact that you can't stand. It is true that your method aren't new and it is not even par as draco to call it new draco. As new as this account seem to be, the player behind it, isn't. 

So , in this time now , can you do Draco ? This is the best option for now if you want to get EXP , and this is the exp-cave right now [ You focused the past i think ? ] 

6 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

So , in this time now , can you do Draco ? This is the best option for now if you want to get EXP , and this is the exp-cave right now [ You focused the past i think ? ] 

Best option =/= new draco, that is my point. Change "new draco" into  exp cave for your topic and you will see us leaving you alone. 

Edited by Nijyumensou

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

Best option =/= new draco, that is my point. Change "new draco" into  exp cave for your topic and you see us leaving you alone. 

You focused on the past so basiclly you didn't understand the point , there's no " old " Draco anymore , these option is the good option for people to levelling their warframe/weapons . Also some people will say : " Survival is better then Berehynia " . It could be true , it could be false , we don't know yet , we have to accept it , so i hope this will make you understand 

39 minutes ago, Lijka said:

And it took me two days to level my Mag Prime, running around with only one weapon and "playing the game" I did couple syndicate missions, several fissures some Pluto stuff to try farm Concealed Explosives and few Drelicts trying to get kavat dna. I got to 29 today after being granted 3h affinity booster from login reward. I wanted to forma the Mag, but I'll pass on that now.

It's a pittance not xp.

^ This. Seriously if people have to rely on affinity boosters to level up at a half decent rate, there is a problem at the games core I.E. base affinity values and scaling. In my eyes the boosters are just a bandaid to a poorly implemented mechanic that should've been the focus rather than changing the starmap to prevent such loot caves from occurring.

1 minute ago, iDEBz said:

^ This. Seriously if people have to rely on affinity boosters to level up at a half decent rate, there is a problem at the games core I.E. base affinity values and scaling. In my eyes the boosters are just a bandaid to a poorly implemented mechanic that should've been the focus rather than changing the starmap to prevent such loot caves from occurring.

1+   i personally cant imgine to lvl up wepons muliple times without xp booster u would need half day...we need base xp and affinity..% increse in general...

There are no hour+ runs in the void, so why won't you take underleveled gear into the field? Before update I tryed to farm ODD for Mag parts, and took my Sancti TIgris for forming cycle. It reached enough efficiency for 20 waves on level 5. When it was lower, I shot things with Lex P. Warframe underleveled? Pick some kickass gun and provide firepower for a while. Need to level mastery fodder? Slap it on, and take some other good weapon to use.

It never was worth it to farm for XP. Becouse you could spend same time farming for parts. Resources. Credits. Mods. Getting XP while doing so. It's not like you need more than 1 functional weapon during run. Only reasonable complaint is loss of Focus farm, and even that can be mitigated by stealth runs - daily cap is low enough for them to work.

2 hours ago, Teemo_FC said:

" Enviroment " is the thing that i am saying , well we have different idea :) 

Capture D and B, have the frost neutralize C, Max range Nezha/Saryn, EV, FF Frost, Rhino. It is basically Draco, my friend maxed a weapon in one round. RJ isn't efficient on it because of environment.

The difference between stealth farming and Draco farming is that one requires you to play the game and the other is a mindless spam. Yes, there will always be a best, but there has not always been and there does not always need to be a spot to mindlessly farm.

And Dark Sectors are literally designed to be the resident farm spot so...

Edited by DrBorris

4 hours ago, Momaw said:

Or you could just, you know, play the game.  You get XP from playing normally guys, I swear!

yes a whopping 300 for my focus, just several hunderd thousand more to go for just 2 focus abilities. so just play for a couple of years and tada you will have 2 abilities/ugprades for the focus system

53 minutes ago, cghawk said:

yes a whopping 300 for my focus, just several hunderd thousand more to go for just 2 focus abilities. so just play for a couple of years and tada you will have 2 abilities/ugprades for the focus system

300 points? That seems awfully low. Do you have lenses on all your gear? Are you staying near your team? Are you picking up convergence at times that makes sense rather than during lulls in the fighting?

Well that is all good but draco was just in our hearts, it had a good map, good level and you could literary do anything as long as you had a good weapon. You didn't need good setups, they were just for tryhards. And the n00bl video is kind of outdated. Spawn mechanics changed since then and you can't do it in a team. If you just want focus its good but I want to level my stuff quick. We all know that DE doesn't want us to level up too quick but there is forma...

9 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Stealth farming was nerfed and many of the spots that were easily exploited were fixed months ago

9 hours ago, Trichouette said:

People still try stealth farming for exp ?

I mean... This stuff got nerfed so many times.

The only thing that was nerfed about stealth farming was the removal of infinite unalerted enemy spawns in Deception missions. You can still get the same results with Exterminate; you just have to run several short missions instead of one longer mission.

As for the current state of the game, I can typically get around 30,000-40,000 Focus per run in Adaro, Sedna, with an affinity booster. That's plenty good enough for me.

19 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

The only thing that was nerfed about stealth farming was the removal of infinite unalerted enemy spawns in Deception missions. You can still get the same results with Exterminate; you just have to run several short missions instead of one longer mission.

This and enemies geting alerted when you kill another enemy around him, even without line of sight or the enemy looking at the other dying.

Just now, Trichouette said:

This and enemies geting alerted when you kill another enemy around him, even without line of sight or the enemy looking at the other dying.

That was not a nerf, if you want to be technical. It was a fix to a long-standing bug.

Enemies don't need line of sight for this check because it is sound-based and not sight-based. If I recall correctly, enemies do require line of sight to become alerted by a nearby death if under the effect of Banshee's Silence.

7 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

That was not a nerf, if you want to be technical. It was a fix to a long-standing bug.

Enemies don't need line of sight for this check because it is sound-based and not sight-based. If I recall correctly, enemies do require line of sight to become alerted by a nearby death if under the effect of Banshee's Silence.

An enemy dying makes a sound but it always acted like it's silent. Out of nowhere suddenly, an enemy dying alert all enemies around him.

Just now, Trichouette said:

An enemy dying makes a sound but it always acted like it's silent. Out of nowhere suddenly, an enemy dying alert all enemies around him.

As I said, that was a long-standing bug.

The current behavior is the exact same behavior from when I started playing this game nearly 2 years ago. (I got very, very familiar with the stealth mechanics at the time because I chose Mag and the Mk-1 Paris as my starter equipment.) Sometime around the time the stealth combo affinity multiplier was implemented, the AI broke and enemies became blissfully unaware of their dying comrades.