Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Positive Feedback!!!!!!

PB_Miracle

Hi everyone!

I have an idea for all of you! 

You have probably noticed that lots of people complaining about reworks or updates or pretty much anything at this point.

Why not give DE some LOVE instead!?

Everyone leave something special you as an individual love about WARFRAME! 

So i guess i'll start by saying that i like how deep this game is. Not just the Lore but also things like the modding system, the Art, variety of concepts, playstyles, loadouts or even Fashion frame. It's just so much live for detail and i love DE for it!

Edited by PB_Miracle

exo-squeletton fighters

weapon & spell fighters :)

for this new update, the hope of the return of the solar rails, right now the potential of the new void system (need some improvement but the idea is great ^^)

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Why is this in Feedback?

Just to show appreciation.  It's so many nerf this , nerf that, this frame is overpowered, that map sucks, and on and on.  Just a little break from all the hostilities and complaining.  I'm really curious to see how far this goes.

2 hours ago, PB_Miracle said:

Removed inflammatory comment

Something tells me this thread wasn't quite as positive as it purports to be! But anyway...

If I had to pick something I'd probably go with being able to change my energy color. I always wanted my blood elf paladin in WoW to have more redish color heals and they wouldn't let me... Oh what could have been...

Edited by Borg1611
minor fix

There is so much to love in this game. I first came to Warframe when I saw a YouTube video of a guy playing Survival with Ash, and I was amazed at how polished the graphics, movement and gunplay were. Back when I first heard of Warframe around 2013-2014, I dismissed it as a generic dungeon grinder and left it at that, and it blew me away to see how high quality everything was (and that all of it was free, too), so I gave it a try. To this day, I regret not having more faith in DE and not supporting it at the start when I had the chance.

My favorite aspect of the game is probably the movement: I'm a sucker for parkour, and even after sinking hundreds of hours into the game, the freedom of movement I have still amazes me, and every maneuver through the tilesets still feels satisfying. There's a lot of base enduring satisfaction in the movement you can do, the power of your frame and weapons, that makes any mission fun to run through, no matter how many times you've run it before. I think for all the criticism, justified or not, that DE gets, it comes from a community that truly loves its developers and what they do, and will stand by them as they continue to innovate and expand the amazing experience they've crafted for us.

For me its definitely the movement. Even before the parkour the game flows so well, movement is so fluid and smooth and feels natural. It feels like a proper physics guided system, if that's what it is anyway. Add in the parkour and DE has created a game that doesn't allow me to play other games because they feel too slow and muddled in movement for me.

So without a doubt, movement in Warframe is one of my favorite things that has it beating out pretty much every shooter out there. There are a lot of things I don't appreciate in Warframe or that DE devs do/don't do, but overall, I thoroughly enjoy the game and introducing people to it.

There is simply nothing like this game on the market, with such a combination of imaginative s-f art design and lore, primary, secondary, and melee AND 4 superpowers, AND incredible pace and mobility.  So long as this stays the same, and so long as DE manage to hold the line with keeping the game pay for convenience, I'm a lifer.