The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CatDog exists.

BlazerEraser

13 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

...SOOO jealous.

I remember DE steve saying that they will ship this bug to console he said that in prime time :D

3 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

nah but most of the abomination will probably revert back to a normal kub/kav once it goes to mission(someone tried). ( restart the game to get back the abomination looks)(someone tried)

DE said that they'll leave these things to the people who have em but will prevent them from happening again , in a future path

35 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

you have to use two prints do any incubation

OK, what about two regular kubrows in a kavat incubator? And I've also read that it will fix itself and become a regular kavat or kubrow if you put it in stasis or if you take it on a mission with you, so if we want to keep them we must never use pets in a mission again and always maintain it's DNA, is that right?

1 hour ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

I remember DE steve saying that they will ship this bug to console he said that in prime time :D

DE said that they'll leave these things to the people who have em but will prevent them from happening again , in a future path

Have you tried going to mission with an abomination skin kubrow or kavats ?  people tried and it turn back into a normal kubrow /kavats when they go into mission, which the bug only stay in the spacecraft 

Oops, you are from console.my bad

Edited by Nijyumensou

15 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Have you tried going to mission with an abomination skin kubrow or kavats ?  I tried and it turn back into a normal kubrow /kavats when I go into mission. 

I'm a PS4 peasant , Can;t test these things . But would be really cool to see them in missions , scaring the souls of their enemies out of their bodies XD

Edited by (PS4)joe03827

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those of you still waiting to hear what we'll be doing with your creations, Steve mentioned plans on last night's Prime Time (URL will take you to the time stamp where he talks about the future of Kuvats):

Do we have an ETA on how much longer we have? I still need to make Kuvats!!! 

Oh my... I laughed for about an hour. Seriously, this is the best glitch I've seen in my life. This should be immortalized among greatest bugs in video games, on the same shelf with the Great Corrupted Blood Plague of Hakkar.

44 minutes ago, Ebonwood said:

Oh my... I laughed for about an hour. Seriously, this is the best glitch I've seen in my life. This should be immortalized among greatest bugs in video games, on the same shelf with the Great Corrupted Blood Plague of Hakkar.

Meh not as funny as the iron pot over head bug in Skyrim. Now that was golden.

Edited by IronWolfKnight
Linked a video to show what I'm talking about.