The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CatDog exists.

BlazerEraser

@[DE]Danielle I have a question about the genetic imprints on these if you're still lurking about this thread. I have no doubt that people are already and will be selling the imprints of these monstrosities to other people. Since these are glitchy and strange, and their apparent looks can be unpredictable in any given situation, are there any plans to make these imprints untrade-able to try to curb any scamming that might arise from this? Or are trades going to be okay?

Edited by Jeahanne

1 hour ago, Jeahanne said:

@[DE]Danielle I have a question about the genetic imprints on these if you're still lurking about this thread. I have no doubt that people are already and will be selling the imprints of these monstrosities to other people. Since these are glitchy and strange, and their apparent looks can be unpredictable in any given situation, are there any plans to make these imprints untrade-able to try to curb any scamming that might arise from this? Or are trades going to be okay?

I hear they're illegal to trade and will result in a ban

5 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Already known and has already been fixed from occurring by DE.

You keep the ones you've currently made, but can't make any new ones.

I contacted support to see if they can remove an imprint I have of my abomination...can they remove it though? Or did I ask the impossible?

8 hours ago, Rogue_Striker said:

I hear they're illegal to trade and will result in a ban

Where is the info from, if I might ask? I just want to know I won't get into trouble giving stuff to clannies or something.

Where is the info from, if I might ask? I just want to know I won't get into trouble giving stuff to clannies or something.

Saw someone in trade chat saying it..so it might not be legitimate.

2 minutes ago, Rogue_Striker said:

Saw someone in trade chat saying it..so it might not be legitimate.

Probably good advice to go by anyhow, just in case... I just wish I knew of somewhere to get an answer from DE without bugging them with private messages.

20 hours ago, Jeahanne said:

Probably good advice to go by anyhow, just in case... I just wish I knew of somewhere to get an answer from DE without bugging them with private messages.

Not sure if you gotten the answer yet but you can refer to the psa locked topic created by mob in trading po section. Basically, it is okay to give /trade those print as long as you indicated that it is not usable for breeding. 

Edited by Nijyumensou

1 hour ago, Nijyumensou said:

Not sure if you gotten the answer yet but you can refer to the psa locked topic created by mob in trading po section. Basically, it is okay to give /trade those print as long as you indicated that it is not usable for breeding. 

Then... why trade them? Sorry, just saying you can trade but not use them in any way doesn't make a lot of sense.

Then... why trade them? Sorry, just saying you can trade but not use them in any way doesn't make a lot of sense.

Player view: collectibles 

Programmer view: They used the fastest path, disabled all usability of all print during that period.