Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love archwings FOV

Clem

38 minutes ago, -Sandman said:

You are ok with the fact that you are turning upside down just by going forward? How is that ninja like?

In any event we are supposed to be a frame that can fly, not a 747. 

You really asking how its "ninja like" when we are literally flying around in space? Come on now, the whole "ninja" theme died a long time ago anyway, and AW never had it to begin with. 

5 minutes ago, JudgeFromHell said:

What is the fun then? What is the shiver? I'm 1 of the people who like speeds and extreme situations from time to time.

I'm just saying what works for me in case it's helpful for anyone.  The corpus tileset isn't really built for racing, but even in real racing games you typically can't keep the nitrous open at all times.

There's supposed to be an actual Archwing racing mode at some point, so look for that to be introduced when about half the current archwing bugs have been fixed...

8 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

You really asking how its "ninja like" when we are literally flying around in space? Come on now, the whole "ninja" theme died a long time ago anyway, and AW never had it to begin with. 

But the game is built around us being space ninjas not conventional ninjas. How can we be space ninjas and not be able to move through space?

1 hour ago, JudgeFromHell said:

LYuUQt8.jpg

Screenshot 2: http://imgur.com/Pmk0ZNp

Sarcasm... I'm getting sick of this archwing mode. Weeks after the update still no fixes and adjustments.

Edit: Q: Why am I playing archwing? A: Mastery, nothing else. I don't enjoy this game mode at all. My eyes start to hurt after 1 mission...

Remind me of conclave, i only see my warframe most of the time when i shoot at someone :(

What I love the most about all this archwing mess :

On 18/07/2016 at 4:54 PM, [DE]Drew said:

The field of view and Archwing positioning was something we took into consideration with these new changes. We don't have any plans to tweak it at this time, but I'll keep your feedback in mind. 

Which means we're screwed

After the update.

I already said the new aw movement is awkward and the camera placement is sh11t.

But people bash me for it. They said they love the new aw update. 

But when I see them play and keep dying. 

I wonder if they even play aw before

The FOV for archwing is as bad as it gets, especially since it feels like 45 degree FOV despite me having the FOV setting at max already. There wasn't much incentive to bother with archwing before, now there is an explicit reason not to do so. I have never felt motion-sick from playing a video game before but I have the feeling that after enough archwing missions I actually might.

Before the archwing update i really like it, and i play it just for fun. But now i hate them, i never want to play again archwings unless they put it like before, i cant see anything and a lot of friends think the same, fix this crap of FOV

Edited by Elto95

On 19/07/2016 at 0:51 PM, Vyra said:

if this is true then i think they lost interest in WF ( or AW ) and try to make it as bad as it can be so they can drop it and everyone agrees...

Here's Drew full quote. That one was purposely out of context.

The field of view and Archwing positioning was something we took into consideration with these new changes. We don't have any plans to tweak it at this time, but I'll keep your feedback in mind.  

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674474-specters-of-the-rail-hotfix-10/?do=findComment&comment=7542005

Its not FOV.

Its bad camera position.   For AW mode its best to move camera further away, so player could see whole AW+ frame model AND surroundings (Old camera position was totally OK for me)

Current camera ruins it all real bad....Melee combat is impossible to enjoy and camera clip with AW model.....

...And that new reticle. UGH.  Seriously, its so bad.    Old one was animated, HD and MUCH cooler than this low res. circle thing that overlap with ability dots. Revert plz.

Edited by Kainosh