Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is everyone ignoring me

wille0980

Question

Because trade chat is a cancer on this community and the greediest and most impatient people hang out in there. If they think you're wasting their time they ignore you because they just want to be a rude as possible.

2 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

Maybe because you're begging for it rather than playing the game and looking for ways to either earn it, or earn something you can trade for plat, so you can buy it for plat? 

Nobody likes beggars in Warframe.

How about he might be played for hours farming soms wich doesnt dropped (currently the reward system is crap) then begging is bad?

5 minutes ago, ERROR.4O4 said:

How about he might be played for hours farming soms wich doesnt dropped (currently the reward system is crap) then begging is bad?

He's looking to trade the part / parts he wants for friendship lol, that's begging. Basically "you give me what I want and get nothing in return."

Edited by Master-Nachash

Because Nyx P Chassis was rare before the rework, now it's behind a rare relic and a rare drop chance.

60p is what the normal price is at.

Kind people price it at 25-45.

They probably won't accept trades unless you have a shiny Nikana P hilt xD

Edited by Czygen

8 minutes ago, Czygen said:

Because Nyx P Chassis was rare before the rework, now it's behind a rare relic and a rare drop chance.

60p is what the normal price is at.

Kind people price it at 25-45.

They probably won't accept trades unless you have a shiny Nikana P hilt xD

Don't forget Nyx Prime is getting vaulted next, that's gotta affect the price the closer we get to the next prime release right?

Just now, KnotOfMetal said:

Don't forget Nyx Prime is getting vaulted next, that's gotta affect the price the closer we get to the next prime release right?

Nobody is going to sell anything Nyx P to the OP for anything less than an OP price because she is the next vaulted prime. Which makes her one likely to not see daylight again until a year or two have passed.

This is, as far as we can currently tell, by DE's design, since they are yet to demonstrate otherwise. If the OP want's this to change, they need to petition DE to put an end to the frame/weapon vault and put everything back in the farm chart.

33 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

He's looking to trade the part / parts he wants for friendship lol, that's begging. Basically "you give me what I want and get nothing in return."

except OP doesn't want to trade for friendship..

34 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Sure, I've seen some ... memorable examples of humanity in Trading but before we eternally condemn all of them,
just for the sake of clarity, what excatly did you write? Was it explicitly clear that Plat was not an option?

If someone gives him what he wants he'll probably never talk to them again unless he needs / wants something else for free. In which case he'll end up ignored again and will end up posting on the forum about it again like he's been hard done by.

Edit: WTF, I hit quote on Balthazar's comment and it quoted the wrong thing.

Edited by Master-Nachash

Plat is what everyone trades in because it has an actual, non-flexible value set by DE. Items are always in flux, especially now and most of the time if you're trading for something with items what you want is worth way more than what you have otherwise you would have just sold what you had and bought it that way.

If you ever want to use trading always buy/sell in plat, if you don't want your junk neither do they.

44 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Because trade chat is a cancer on this community and the greediest and most impatient people hang out in there. If they think you're wasting their time they ignore you because they just want to be a rude as possible.

I swear to God, this is the most accurate reply you can ever get, no matter what.
I was rank 2, so, 1st days of mine on warframe, tried to sell something and then there was this idiot that when I ask "where do I trade?" he answers "I don't have time for this". WHAT A BUSY MAN! I bet he must be a business man in real life wich never went afk in his life or chilled in the bed.

All he had to do was to invite me in the dojo and then invite me to trade. THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO TRADE. Simple as that.

And all your comments "gne gne gne nyx prime is gonna get vaulted" is another stupid attitude. Don't ignore someone who is trying to trade with you, just because the 1st answer wasn't the 200plats you're dreaming to scam. You're a human, NEGOTIATE!

1 hour ago, (PS4)CrispyNipill said:

99% of ppl who "WTT" don't have anything of equal value.

The thing is about that is that value is all relative.

If I have a Prime part that I don't need, I'll gladly trade it for a Prime part that I do need, even if I'm "ripping myself off" in the process.

1 hour ago, Master-Nachash said:

If someone gives him what he wants he'll probably never talk to them again unless he needs / wants something else for free. In which case he'll end up ignored again and will end up posting on the forum about it again like he's been hard done by.

Edit: WTF, I hit quote on Balthazar's comment and it quoted the wrong thing.

OP never said they wanted something for nothing

2 hours ago, Hezekiah said:

Just ask your clan mates to help farm one with you, or if anyone has one for trade.  Public trade is only if you are desperate and have plat in hand.  No Plat, no trade.

Thats weird, because I used to have a fairly easy time trading parts for parts. Typically the only people that trade for plat exclusively already have everything and spend more time in trade chat then they do in game.