Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best and Worst thing DE add to the game 2016^

Soviet-Pokemon

19 minutes ago, TaylorsContraction said:

Best 6d archwing movement

Worst sniper and bow hipfire accuracy loss

You better not be serious, bows were affected as well?  :v regardless this was definitely one of the worse changes even if its not technically from 2016. 

Spoiler

The sniper rework was totally uncalled for and unneeded. (suggestions were always centered around the PRACTICALITY of snipers in a mob game, but they went and drove it further into a non-existent niche) Hip fire was a redeeming solution for when the engagement range was inadequate (half the time). I still use it extensively, but i have to run up to enemies in a shotgun manner. very at odds with the kind of gameplay that interests me, and the reason i picked a "precision" rifle in the fist place. 

Theres a lot to choose from but...

BEST THINGS: New Starchart! MR tied to starting mod capacity!

WORST THINGS: this

wuyljlaca09x.png

best thing:

- Kavasts give us more variety and a reason to stop using Carrier Prime

- new starchart

- Blood Rush and Body Count (makes melee end game viable)

Worst thing:

- Nulliefer buff

- auto orientation in archwing, just put that option on Q and E, and those functions to other keys!!! plsss

1 hour ago, Maki0r said:

Blood Rush and Body Count (makes melee end game viable)

yeah clearly one of the best things they add, i just tried to focus more on features and cosmetics, because they are permanent, buffs, Mechanics,and Mods Mechanics can always be changed.

I have a terrible feeling this will lead into player and dev bashing (0-100) real quick. If you have feedback on certain aspects of the game that you aren't fond of please write it out with the intent of addressing the devs respectfully. Thank you! ^.^

Just now, PoobahTheGrand said:

Worst: Spectors of The Rail

If you mean the state in which it was released then I think most peple would agree, if you mean the changes that are being made, then no, the general direction is awesome. Star Chart 3.0 is turning out great. Archwing seems to be an improvement as far as I'm concerned though I never was wild about the game mode in the first place so I'll leave judging that to the people that actually play it often. I'm tentatively enthousiastic about Fissures *if* the stuff that was mentioned in the last DevSteam makes it in (more places/rotation to get keys especially, given that the key drop tables are now kinda diluted...)

It's kinda early to say but SotR might end up being the best thing DE has done this year.

2 hours ago, Maki0r said:

best thing:

- Kavasts give us more variety and a reason to stop using Carrier Prime

- new starchart

- Blood Rush and Body Count (makes melee end game viable)

Worst thing:

- Nulliefer buff

- auto orientation in archwing, just put that option on Q and E, and those functions to other keys!!! plsss

Worst thing is not necessarily the Nullifier buff in my book but the fact that DE still doesn't consider them to be a problem.

My profile stats kinda spell it out:

Grineer Kills: 303 776
Infestation Kills:  123 394
Corpus kills: 106 368
Corrupted Kills: 126 888
Other Kills: 2262

Reasons to fight Corpus: sortie, Fissures, Nitain alert or I need neural sensors, basically the one reason that's misisng is "for fun".

So yeah, Grineer are the most fun faction to fight currently by, euhm, "a lot"?

ps4:

best: 

-focus system

-prime variations

-trade

-adding new story quest lines

worst:

-3 day waits on warframes

-getting a sigil from simaris and conclave don't up your standing %gotten when having them equipped and/or doing the objectives ment for 

-making exclusive prime cosmetics (would really like to have but don't have the monz ;-;)

p.s. most of this is just stuff i'm either unhappy about or like that was added in general

Edited by (PS4)TwilightGrim

Best: gameplay design that keeps me coming back. The concept of shooting dudes and beating them up with melee combos: totally works. Even after several hundreds of hours of playing Warframe I find the combat fun and engaging. The additions of Sorties definitely helps as a daily task the game has. Dynamic difficulty scaling is in a solid place for endless missions currently.

Worst: lack of streamlined in-game tutorials. So much of the game right now is not properly explained for newer players (fusion core system; kavats; raids; conclave; syndicates; modding; etc.) that have to be taught by either the wiki or the community. I was once one of those newer players (I started playing in Feb 2016) that felt like the game could better explain the point of Warframe is or what it has to offer for the player. To me this is Warframe's biggest flaw as of this writing. 

After that it would be the numerous bugs this game still has I guess (that would be left for another topic or that is too long to list for this thread)

EDIT: sorry I may have misread the topic. I figured we were talking about the state of the game.

Edited by SleepingCobrox

6 hours ago, (XB1)NecroEric420 said:

Best:
Operation Shadow debt
Inaros
Booben Prime

Worst:
Specters of the Fail
Void Rework
Removal of Many fun missions like Triton.

Your list is like my list!

Edited by mrecentric

Best:

- Tennocon & Devstream.

- Blackout TA.

- Shadow Debt.

- Booben Prime.

- Kavats.

- Akstiletto Prime.

- Void grind nerf.

- Cephalon fragments.

Worst:

- Credits nerf.

- Pugface Kavats.

- Cool but semi useless weapons (Stradavar and frends).

- Control modules.

- Carrier > everything.

- Game changing mods taking a long time to return.

- Antiserum injector (this thing makes finding a group for JV far harder).

- Nullifiers. Why keep them when we already have Comba and Scrambus?

- No Naberus leg/chest armor.

- Targis Prime primary and secondary color swapped.

- Unnecessary nerfs that make stuffs almost useless/very annoying (Why nerf Kiste? Why nerf Exalted Blade slide? Why nerf affinity range?)

- Useless credit caches and cores to dilute the drop tables. I understand that they should dilute the drop tables, but why are they useless? I'm totally fine with something like 5k cred caches or 5x common cores, but 2k credit caches and 1x common cores? Really?

Pros: all the changes that occurred since i started playing ( mid Dec 2015 ) with the exception of Lunaro and the recent credit nerfs which i don't like

Cons : the chills down my spine and goosebumbs i have before any new update is getting downloaded ,because lately each update really manage to come with so many bugs / fps drops / crashes...more than usual and more aggravating anyway than what it used to be since i started playing

Before when we were going to receive an update i was super hyped, now i'm super scared lmfao, and altho i can't wait for the next quest & frame, on the other side i'm terrified at the bugs that'll likely make it unplayable before hotfix 1/2/3 etc go live ( whether it's crashes or fps drops and monster stutter )

Since i have to wait for the new comp to arrive at the moment i'm unable to play but i heard The war within was delayed to be shipped in august and for the first time i'm kinda hoping for another delay if that means this 3rd part won't be as deadly as SOTR ( performance & bugs wise )

Edited by arm4geddon-117