Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon challanges, why they exist?

F4talFr4me

I understand WHY, but nobody knows how to do them. 5 groups in and we all flail around like headless chickens for 2 mins then give up and continue the mission. they arent explained, heck dident even know they existed in the first place till a guy told me to "stop ruining the challange"? im sat there wondering wtf im doing wrong. im running around killing stuff and never knew about these challanges.

Havent been playing long and im forced to do these challanges (thanks Sedna Junction) i have no clue about. DE should step up and start explaining things better in this game.

They are puzzles for a reason. some are easier than others like the second dream challenge one. Just like treasure rooms, they stand out with features like a golden aura on start panels and unusual structures in a very shiny gold. They've been around since the second dream though so actually a lot of people know how to do them.

See some people dident even know the puzzles was in the room at all. they ran right past them. they arent telegraphed enough to even know you are in a puzzle area. the whole place is golden and shiny.

Edited by F4talFr4me

1 minute ago, F4talFr4me said:

See some people dident even know the puzzles was in the room at all. they ran right past them. they arent telegraphed enough to even know you are in a puzzle area. the whole place is golden and shiny.

Yes, many people in this world will stumble upon great treasures or truths and simply pick themselves up and keep going like it never happened. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

First time i saw these my squad knew it was a puzzle, it was pretty obvious tbh

Tell that to the 5 groups i just ran with that. they dident do any of it. 4 ran past them and 1 tried and failed it.

Edited by F4talFr4me

15 minutes ago, F4talFr4me said:

I don't think you'd like Dark Souls much...

Or because 2nd Dream has being out for so long and nobody needs those mods.
In fact many folks have an excess of those mods. So you can buy them off your helpful trade chat for 7p or less.

If you want an Moon mod hunting party, go to recruit and ask.

Edited by fatpig84

OMG. Please tell me I don't have to do these stupid challenges again. I guess if I only had to do like 2 or 3 I can deal with that but if passing all 7 is required to get a junction complete I'll be a little upset for the fact it is all based on RNG to even get all 7 and the fact that 1 requires at least 2-4 people to even complete. I'm not a fan of a test that is based on RNG and other people to help out.

To the OP you are not alone. I agree that DE needed to do a better job explaining some aspects of this game to new players via an in game tutorial

1 minute ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

OMG. Please tell me I don't have to do these stupid challenges again. I guess if I only had to do like 2 or 3 I can deal with that but if passing all 7 is required to get a junction complete I'll be a little upset for the fact it is all based on RNG to even get all 7 and the fact that 1 requires at least 2-4 people to even complete. I'm not a fan of a test that is based on RNG and other people to help out.

To the OP you are not alone. I agree that DE needed to do a better job explaining some aspects of this game to new players via an in game tutorial

You don't need to do all seven types no. And i think it is only 3.

While I do agree that the game has some major issues regarding information and how it's given out, come on. They're puzzles. 

You're SUPPOSED to feel challenged, because they're challenges.

But I can see where you're coming from, I wouldn't use optional objectives as a progress wall.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

you can do the same challenge again and again

I did 3 power drift challenge. the one where the only requirement is 160 energy (and some afking)

then later on I sold the 3 power drifts to other players for plat, because power drift sells for like 10 plat and people are always wanting to buy it cause it's free power strength lul.