Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinda " Veteran " Players Ignoring / Leaving Teamates

Chromatrescu

There is nothing happening with the community, it's the same as it has always been.
instead of whining about an individual player just put that person on ignore yourself and move on.

Your post on the other hand is way more reflective of you than whoever that other person was.

Let me break it down to you with the reasoning of everyone else who posted here.
- You said you were 2 people, if you can't handle the boss yourself then I suggest you go with a full group, the person might not have wanted to stay with only the two of you
- You started out your first post with the players name (I think, but in any case that censoring wasn't needed)
- You accused the other player of something that you have no idea about, even if the player did play on Draco, that is none of your business
- You called out the player for being a Founder, being a founder has nothing to do with this
- You can't expect us to believe that you only asked why the person left and then they ignored you. yes, you might have just said that, but you might as well been rude
- You have no idea if the person had to leave for other reasons, I've personally had to leave the game in more than one occasion without thinking or having the time to leave the group, much less explain why I had to leave.

Anyway, if you had skipped these juvenile things " [ LOL a Draco - Berehynia Player ] Playing Time + A Founder [ too disapointing ]" people might have taken you more in to account, as it is now you just sound like you want to feel better about some' 1 bad experience.

Instead of making pointless threads berating people, try to solve it in-game, or in a worse case, a Ticket.

7 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

You've been quiet lately but you make posts like this on a far too normal basis.

Just because you run into one slightly not friendly person doesn't make the community at whole a toxic cesspool like LoL's.

actually i met 4 persons if you did read the comments 

23 minutes ago, Ahcruna said:

There is nothing happening with the community, it's the same as it has always been.
instead of whining about an individual player just put that person on ignore yourself and move on.

Your post on the other hand is way more reflective of you than whoever that other person was.

Let me break it down to you with the reasoning of everyone else who posted here.
- You said you were 2 people, if you can't handle the boss yourself then I suggest you go with a full group, the person might not have wanted to stay with only the two of you
- You started out your first post with the players name (I think, but in any case that censoring wasn't needed)
- You accused the other player of something that you have no idea about, even if the player did play on Draco, that is none of your business
- You called out the player for being a Founder, being a founder has nothing to do with this
- You can't expect us to believe that you only asked why the person left and then they ignored you. yes, you might have just said that, but you might as well been rude
- You have no idea if the person had to leave for other reasons, I've personally had to leave the game in more than one occasion without thinking or having the time to leave the group, much less explain why I had to leave.

Anyway, if you had skipped these juvenile things " [ LOL a Draco - Berehynia Player ] Playing Time + A Founder [ too disapointing ]" people might have taken you more in to account, as it is now you just sound like you want to feel better about some' 1 bad experience.

Instead of making pointless threads berating people, try to solve it in-game, or in a worse case, a Ticket.

Never Mind, this is what I wanted to say.

This OP is gone too far now , some people are swearing at me on Warframe because i want to discussing this situation . A MR20 should have more time playing with Founders Pack , i don't want to attacking , i just want to discussing guys . 

Asking Moderator To Close This Thread 

31 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

You've been quiet lately but you make posts like this on a far too normal basis.

Just because you run into one slightly not friendly person doesn't make the community at whole a toxic cesspool like LoL's.

just get used to the fact that's all he has to offer to gain attention.Not sure if this information helps but he most probably a philippine player.

That sortie actually wasnt that bad all solo, but yea some people are $&*^s, hoestly does not matter if they are mr1 or mr21 it varies, so dont just automatically assume in the future that all higher mr players are $&*^s ;-;

2 hours ago, KnotOfMetal said:

if I ignore them then matchmaker won't pair me with them when I or they are hosting again' or so on.

This isn't a thing. I ignored someone, and a few days later I was matched with them 5 times in a row. I ended up leaving the node and going somewhere else. It would be great if that actually worked. 

11 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

This isn't a thing. I ignored someone, and a few days later I was matched with them 5 times in a row. I ended up leaving the node and going somewhere else. It would be great if that actually worked. 

It works but only if you are the host.

You know, when a guy stands still for a while and suddenly disappears, it's entirely possible he just got disconnected. Just throwing that out there.

But here we are again. "Somebody did something I don't like. What's happening to the Warframe community?" Again. And again. Always the same thread. If the community isn't up to your high standards, maybe it's simply time to move on. Maybe try a singleplayer game. :P

4 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Yeah well, you met a duch. Have you seen how most of newbie's (lets say MR0-MR8) behaviour ? You just don't exist untill they need something or they feel a bit compell to say ty when you revive them.

Most of people just dont talk, and dont cooperate and dont coordinate. Specially in coop game.

I don't care personnaly , when i find a good team (it happens yeah) i forget all this and i remember why i love this game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the mission summary screen is an evil thing in co-op gaming.  People are so concerned with getting the most kills/damage, that they can't be bothered to help a downed "teammate" because they'll lose out on getting some kills.  I put "teammate" in quotations because the mission summary screen basically makes most of your group feel like they're competing with you rather than working with you to achieve a goal.

Mission summary is fine in a pvp setting because the goal is usually to get top numbers and bragging rights, but in a pve co-op setting, the mission summary is detrimental.

Unless they get rid of the mission summary screen, the community will continue to degrade.  Anyone is free to disagree, but I stand by my belief that a mission summary screen that highlights kills, damage dealt, headshots, etc. has no place in a cooperative environment...it rewards solo accomplishment over the group cohesiveness.

Edit: Sorry I got a bit derailed in my rant lol.  In relation to the post I quoted, I meant to mention the reason there's so little speaking in most groups these days is because it's a race to the end to beat your "teammates" to kills.  Most people don't want to take the time to stop and chat because they'd miss out on some kills.  If the mission summary screen wasn't there, I have a feeling there would be more social interaction between group members.

Edited by Tizodd

Deciding a whole community is at fault or 'not worth while' due to the actions of the one or the few member(s) that have hurt your feelings that day seems shortsighted. I mean that would be like me hating a whole race because one of 'them' criticised my artwork. Or, ruining the lives of countless others due to someone's revelation that I was a subpar baseball player. 

Remember much of our problems within a conflict, we bring to the table ourselves. 

P.S. How much longer would it take to slow down and make your posts understandable?

3 hours ago, Teemo_FC said:

This OP is gone too far now , some people are swearing at me on Warframe because i want to discussing this situation . A MR20 should have more time playing with Founders Pack , i don't want to attacking , i just want to discussing guys . 

Asking Moderator To Close This Thread 

I hope they do as this is just a rant thread and I thought those weren't allowed.

Especially given the fact that the rant is just a slick insult to several subsets of players.

I'm locking this thread.

Meta-complaints are not okay, especially when they generalize an entire subset of the community. If you have problems with a particular player, you are welcome to report them, but ranting about them on the forums is not an acceptable approach to the problem. Some people have play styles that differ from yours, but that does not make them 'bad' or inferior, and complaining about them is not welcome here. It leads to nothing constructive or useful - just personal insults and fighting.

Thanks to all of you who remained civil.