Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

-What about the new channel system that was mentioned with chat 2.0 ?
-What will be the next Deluxe skin ?
-Any information about Syndicate melee wepons ?
-Do Kubrow and Sentinel will have better AI ?
-What will be the next Prime Accessories released with Nekros prime ?
-Any date for the next Prime Vault ?
-In which state is the War Within developement ?

With the fissure system, will there be any change to the prime warframe abilities activating a death orb energy burst in the void?  

What I mean is, since the void's importance has been to an extent superseded by the fissure/relic system, the ability has lost a lot of its usefulness.  Maybe the fissures activate something similar?

I love the most recent changes to the fissure system-both the gameplay and the aesthetics really give a feel for the void "encroaching" on and corrupting an area and those within it. 

Any chance we could get multiple-stage missions in the game somewhere down the road? I'm not talking about raids, per se, but more along the lines of surprise additional objectives after the first one is completed that add a little extra flavor to things. For example, you go into what's initially a Sabotage mission that (Surprise!) progresses into an Assassination or Exterminate mission. Or a Spy-Capture-Defense situation.

This could be a good way to inject extra mission variety that some have asked about in the past, but what do y'all say?

is it possible to release a mod similar to blood rush for channelling/reworking channeling or the mods themselves? melee channels nowadays are pretty much unused if at all due to the energy consumption/necessity when you channel for specific effects, lifestrike, quickening, true punishment(?) (the crit one) makes it really really weak. method of energy returns are also limited to EV, Rage, energy pickups, energy pads and zenurik (which is considerably slow recovery to be usable to power channel build) by far only a limited number of builds can sustain the amount needed to channel, via rage with inaros/saryn(perhaps valk, but untested for me at the moment). it would be great if less tanky frames would be able to do this without the risk of getting oneshotted later on as well.

perhaps scaling the channel cost and bonus damage based on the size/type of the weapon might be an alternative to it, as well as a in-built method to regain energy without needing to use the above methods listed.

I have 1 more question, What happened to Melee 3.0? As of current with the Fissure System and the way CrossFire missions are showing up more. Can we get the damage resistance removed but a buff to the enemies making it to where Fire Just Burns, Cold Just Freezes and well Radiation takes over other Enemies Effected. Last Can we Please See a true Damage Resistance Mod that effects  Shields and Health as well as new mods like Ultimate/Omega Mods that are required to obtain by only defeating a exclusive boss in a secret area - Reason is because 73% of the players speed run in Warframe and have 0 purpose to traverse through a stage. BUT If we had a Secret Weapon or Mod that can be obtained by defeating set boss then perfect. The Junction's are also nice but guy's bosses are WAY too easy... There are players, Rebecca Included that 1 shots the Junction Warframe and bosses.

Can we see Class Upgrades to Weapon's like Nikana to Great Nikana/Dual Nikana - Skana into a Long Sword or Assassin Blade - TennoGen Skins is another And yeah i'm done lol Thank You guys.

Any idea on the next set of weapon augments?

Also I wanna second XioxakuraSKNRZK's idea of hidden mods/items that drop from hidden bosses. I rather like the idea. It sort of makes me think of how the operator walks into the unknown room by chance in the War Within trailer.

Tons of questions! Here we go~

1. SPEAR WEAPON THING
Can we get a timeline update on when this is gonna be added to the game? Very excited for this concept (:

2. MELEE IDLE STANCES
With the release of custom holstering positions, will we ever see unique/customizable melee idle animations? I'd love to show off my Nikana outside of its sheathe :D #needthatkendostance or even #thatgenjidragonbladeidlestance

3. DE MADE ALT HELMS
As the Steam Workshop has kicked off, we've seen a number of awesome skin and helmet additions to the game. However, I've noticed that DE has not released any additional alt helms (other than the one alt helm per new warframe that comes out with their release). Does this indicate that DE is leaving the smaller items to the community, and that y'all's focus has shifted to making all the deluxe skins? Or can we expect to see another wave of alt helms in the future?

4. TENNOGEN LOSERS
For the weapons that lost in the polycount contest, i.e. the Grineer Galatine (one of my absolute favs), is there a chance we will ever see those in game? Or are they forever doomed? Because that thing was my jam xD

5. DUAL DAGGERS AND COVERT LETHALITY
Will Dual Daggers ever get access to this mod? It makes the Fang Prime saddeningly... underwhelming when it doesn't have access to such a powerful mod.

6. TYPHUS TIMELINE OR OTHER FAN MADE FRAME
As y'all have mentioned before, there is at least some desire from the devteam's standpoint to include some of the really awesome fan designs like Typhus in the game someday in the eventual future. Can you give us more details as to a theoretical timeline of when you'd like to bring in such a frame?

7. OTHER IN-THE-WORKS FRAMES/SKINS
Previously you have mentioned that there are multiple frames in development, along with multiple deluxe skins, can you shed any light onto those which you haven't shown anything for as of yet?

8. THANK YOU!!!!!!
I have been playing ever since the game went into full-on Open Beta (and one Open Beta weekend before that?) and it's been fantastic to see all the awesome you've created. (:

What are the devs opinions on solo play vs. group play?

Solo play or not playing in a full group have taken hits over years with things such as derelict vaults, raid arcanes, and most recently the fissure system. In solo play we face much greater threats as the enemies receive large buffs and have their spawn rate drop. This makes missions that rely on drop chance (i.e survival, excavation, fissure) harder. However for all our efforts to overcome these changes solo players get pushed out of many rewards.

• Players completely can not obtain either derelict vault mods or arcanes while playing solo. Yet we can play sorties where we face bosses that may as well be in a raid due to the buffs they receive.
  • Players face decreased drop chances in both the new fissure system and regular game play (i.e mods, ammo, credits). Again we face a greater threat than a group yet we can not take four relics with us alone.
Edited by Postal_pat

6 hours ago, S1ntoras said:

could we please get an augment-slot for warframes ? :o
like the exilus - slot next to the aura- slot ...
example: it's a pity that we have to decide that the frost globe has either a lot of health or the 50% chance to freeze an enemy for a short duration of time :/
why not both ?
but it could be really awesome for other frames too! :)

Join the army of people who asked the same :D  Hope Rebecca will see and ask this question <3

Could you add a feature where we can refine relics multiple times. For example the first time you add 25 trace into a relic to make it exception but still have the option to add another 25 to make it flawless or add 75 to make it radiant. Similarly if you have a flawless you can add 50 to make it radiant. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Zoltan6201 said:

The Gangs of New Yolk would like to know when you plan to do anything for them.

1. The most important thing that I would like to see is an improvement to the clan chat window which would display members location and mission right in the clan window.There are MMOs that have done that.  It must be possible?

2. Do we really have to go to the Clan menu to join a member's session?

3. Do we really need to have a Navigation screen open in order to invite clan members to squads.

4. Can we set a do not disturb option so clan and alliance members can be blocked from sending blind invites?

5-1000. More dojo colors, squad travel (like the relays have) [Host migrations are really terrible], dojo decorations (can we have some orokin moon decorations?), better dojo decorating mechanics, improving resource donation to allow a person to donate all of a type or all required items,  search inventory in dojo without trade?

1001. Can you address Auction House for offline sales, vote to kick from squad in at least the pre-mission screen? 

-- Rick' Masters: [to Chance, who's posing as "Mr. Jessup"] Like your work!  (to Live and Die in L.A.)

Maybe it can be a good idea to have a session type: clan only?
I prefer Auction House than trading, you don't have to read irrelevant trade chats if the Auction House(AH) allow filtering and searching for items, item types and price ranges.

44 minutes ago, Chickennipple said:

Will the Simulacrum ever be accessable from the ship? I find it annoying to have to go through 4 loading screens in order to test my equipment.

And the slow and un-sprint-able walking, then the elevator, then finally the greeting before the Simulacrum.
From technical perspective, unnecessary loading and unloading of resources(Liset docking cinematic, relay models and textures)
From user perspective, inefficient use of travel time.

I don't know if its been asked yet or not but with the weapon skin that came with Nova's deluxe skin being available to all weapons of a certain type will it ever be made so the other deluxe weapon skins be available to all of their respective types? I would very much love to put my palatine hammer skin on Fragor or my new Heliocor.

Edit: Oh, ^.
Well, support for the question!

What can you tell me about the new Polearm deluxe skin being universal?
Is this an experiment? (If so, please note that I bought the entire bundle just because of it.) Or is it a one-off?
Will future deluxe weapon skins be universal?

... Will the previous deluxe skins be made universal?

Edited by Chroia