Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuri Nova and Davani Syandana Feedback

TonyTFG

The way it is displayed in the market made me think the 4 arms would be always visible.

When I equipped and the arms were not there, I figured some action must trigger it. I didn't really mind. 

But when I tried it, it was a bit disappointing: The arms appear only briefly on an ability cast. That's it. 

Another problem:

When the Syandana is equipped on another warframe. The arms won't appear...ever. I'm hoping this is a bug and not intentional.

Back to the 'appears briefly on cast' part.

There are so many interesting things that could have been done with this. 

- Like the Telos syandana grows red with kills, the Davani Syandana could grow more arms (triggered by either death counts, damage done, or abilities cast to name a few). Unless it has to be 4 specifically due to a religious reference.

- The 4 arms could start to glow brighter the more abilities are used. And would start to fade with no abilities used.

- The arms could have animated positions based on your Health bar, or energy bar.

These are just 3 examples I came up with while writing this post. It could be anything. The Syandana definitely needs just anything. 

1 minute ago, OceanTempest said:

I too join this rant thread because if it's true and not a bug then it sucks, and i want a refund too. I only buyed that pack for the syandana...

1 minute ago, SHADOW.XIII said:

it's shame that it only works with Nova, would love to see it working on ability cast on all frames (especially ones with long casting time :P )

6 minutes ago, Dead_Sama said:

the arms dont appear on any other frame.... i wan't a refund ;-;

Wait until the next hotfix, and it'll probably work fine…

hopefully

Asuri Skin looks decent with the right colors.

My Feedback: Ganesha (Multiple Arm) animation should be hitched/rigged/linked (not sure the right term here) the frame and energy colors. The arms remain a beige and orange color regardless of anything else.  Also it would be great if this effect was linked to the syandana instead of the skin. This would allow players to bring this amazing art asset to other frames and I'm sure would quickly be one of the most popular syandana options. 

Those are my thoughts. Also, this might better serve as part of a mega thread, but I did not see one in existence (yet).