Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuri Nova and Davani Syandana Feedback

TonyTFG

5 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

Why do people care, it's an optional skin.

For the same reason people might request an optional skin in the first place: they enjoy playing with different looks, and when one is unappealing, they may feel as though that option is not only unfeasible to use, but will also greatly reduce the chance of that Warframe receiving another skin in the near future.

Man...they got us good. lol I bought the bundle specifically for the 4 arms syndana.... like really.. they false advertised the crap out of this one. Where is the refund button?!!??!?!?!??!!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!??!? At least give us a refund button in market with a  time frame for 10 minutes AT MOST. 

39 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

The effect comes from the skin, like all deluxe skins.

Besides oberon skin no deluxe skin got this light/energy effect. Most people thought it was from the syandana, because syandanas have light/energy effects like that and skins do not. I buyed that pack because of the deva hands syandana to be put on other warframes. I'm very dissapointed thats the other way around,

People who for this skin keep saying those who dislike(or hate it as some seem to believe) it are wrong for whatever their reason despite saying everyone have different views.

No those who dislike it have enough reasons: fly helmet, balls ball balls everywhere, weird antennae?, wooden doll arms and a very masculine like appearance for a very effiminate frame.....and yes as every single one of you keep saying the colors(we dont care for this if that was the problem we wouldnt be complaining)

And for those for it no im not gonna bash you cause guess what a different view; yes i "almost" said it looks decent with a color change but then i am bombarded with the other overly abundant deforming of nova's physique which "is the reason" people dislike it.

its not aesthetically correct/pleasing/hot/sexy/milfy/loli/slender(insert whatever word you guys wanna put in that describes nova for you)

23 minutes ago, OceanTempest said:

Besides oberon skin no deluxe skin got this light/energy effect. Most people thought it was from the syandana, because syandanas have light/energy effects like that and skins do not. I buyed that pack because of the deva hands syandana to be put on other warframes. I'm very dissapointed thats the other way around,

Ah bummer, I brought it because I thought it's from the Syandana too, so I can slap that on any frame I want... I don't even play nova, RIOT! hahaha, I'm salty now

Sure, the Asuri skin looks like it was made using kid's building blocks and the Danavi syandana is just some hanging sausages, but the weapon skin is decent and, more importantly, works on ALL polearm weapons! Originally DE said it was only for the Tipedo, but I guess they finally figured out restricting their skins to one weapon nobody uses was a bad idea.

21 minutes ago, Ishivara said:

Ah bummer, I brought it because I thought it's from the Syandana too, so I can slap that on any frame I want... I don't even play nova, RIOT! hahaha, I'm salty now

ask for a refund. they will give you plat back

Edited by -SDM-NerevarCM

2 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

ask for a refund. they will give you plat back

Nah it's ok, I'll keep it, maybe if enough complains, they will slap the arms to the Syandana instead... meanwhile, I need 2 get used to nova's squishyness, I like to run into the middle with chroma and eat up all the bullets... fun habbit

Edited by Ishivara

17 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Colors can change, the skin can look good, but it doesnt fit nova! Take banshees skin. It fits her kit and make since because she is sound based. Nova is anti matter and sciency based. How does a hindu goddess have anything to do with nova?

It's based off of Buddha according to the artist.

It might be something obscure even as Buddhism teaching anti-materialism and Nova being antimatter. I mean, recall the Trinity Immortal skin that has Egyptian Ankhs and Celtic braids just because they have some obscure connection to life. Trinity herself has no connection to those cultures.

and maybe do separate sales on the deluxe stuff, i would definitely go back and buy most of the weapons and accessories, but the fact that i already bought the warframe skin REALLY makes me go naa too much pl :(

i figure others would do the same DE plz consider the possibility

-and can't wait for the pack to come to console :D

2 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Asking for the effect to be added on the syandana is the same to ask for Pallatine's Iron Skin effects be added on the Palatine Syandana. The arms are made for Nova, not every Warframe.

But only Rhino have Iron skin, I don't see how this correlates?

I think it looks much better with the prime helmet like in AM-Bunny's post. 

However, I think it is worth it just for the non helmet part of the skin alone. The detail looks really nice in that pic, and the style is really cool -- I think it fits Nova well. 

I also like the fact that the new skin is useable on any polearm instead of just the Serro -- something I hope will become a trend for future weapon skins released in this manner. 

Edit: I know it wasn't what they were going for, but I think a lot of people are going to have trouble getting past a Nova helm = glittering bug eyed insect association. Still the rest of the skin totally saves it. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Just now, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

And the arms only activates when Nova use her powers. The arms are made to Nova, not to all warframes.

I understand what you're trying to say before this, but you can slap it on the Syandana so that when other frames cast, the arms shows up?

Helmets are critical and can really make or break a look.

IMHO

Of late the DEV inspired helmets have just become increasingly unconventional/"alien" as if someone is intentionally trying to disprove/break the character design recommendation/rule "Don't make the face look to inhuman"... please stop lol... you're doing a bit too much

Tennogen helmets are rocking it right now, DE please hire some of them just for helmets or let us vote on a few helmets which we will want to pay you for outside of obsessive compulsion

So when it was teased at Tennocon, I really did not like it. When it dropped in game earlier, I was hesitant, but I looked at it in my colors and decided the default colors made it look pretty bad(to me). After considering my options, I decided to buy it. I really want to Visage skin from Tennogen, but it still doesn't work well on Nova Prime.

Here are some suggestions(that will probably never get into the game)

1. Make the floating arc thing optional. It seems kind of cool, but is honestly just a distraction to me.

2. Make the special hand aura thing visible when there is an ability active, not just for a few moment when you use an ability. So when you use MPrime, the arms would be visible when the sphere is growing. Or when you activate Null Star, the hands our out until all of them are used.

Overall, I think DE did a decent job with it. I'm not sure why they chose a deity theme for Nova, but whatever.