Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype

(PSN)bddacres

1 hour ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

So with the soon(tm) being thrown out there what are you anticpating? What do you want? What have you piece together? Lastly, when do you think this content is finally going to drop?!?!?!

Just wanted to say.... to the people who disliked my youtube video..... That really hurts guys.... where is the supportive nature of the warframe community. Dislikes just make it harder to grow on YT.

Sorry to sound whiny or derail..

or just continue the hate train.... 

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

41 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

And how do you know that? Just because Steve said something doesn't necessarily mean he's telling the truth.

Lol right....  He said he was going to lose his job if tww wasn't out by the end of July..... Now we" might " get it in September 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Lol right....  He said he was going to lose his job if tww wasn't out by the end of July..... Now we" might " get it in September 

And even that date is only for PC. Only the gods know how long you guys will be waiting. Probably November.

Point is these people just seem to take every word that DE says as truth, which is silly.

2 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

And even that date is only for PC. Only the gods know how long you guys will be waiting. Probably November.

Point is these people just seem to take every word that DE says as truth, which is silly.

Late September if you get it in the first week of September I would've watched all the spoilers already 

10 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Hype is the first step towards disappointment. I used to be hyped for TWW in July. You know, back when it was supposed to be released. And then all we got is Lunaro and a broken star chart.

I haven't really hyped for anything major since Watchdogs and Destiny. Hype only leads to disappointment. In rare cases it doesn't. 

I am Hyped for Titania and her badass noble stance though.

I'm deleting the videos....  I truly believed that the community would actually support a fellow player however I have discovered many adults still lack the maturity to constructively disagree and even assist their fellow tenno 

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

"less wait, more update" LOL yeah right...

" Do you want a rushed update full of game breaking bugs or a polished one with no major bugs affecting gameplay ? " but its still going to come out with lots of game breaking bugs so honestly whats the point.

i hopped off the hype train almost a month ago, so should you.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

I'm deleting the videos....  I truly believed that the community would actually support a fellow player however I have discovered many adults still lack the maturity to constructively disagree and even assist their fellow tenno 

What did your video actually say?

55 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Some people are just gonna be A******s, dont get butthurt over it.

20 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

We sadly wont, Steve said it wont be in TWW, if it was a possibility, they wouldnt mention it at all and ignore the questions about it.

Umbras will probably be a Major update like The Second Dream and The War Within were/are.

I'm one of the people who think that Umbra will never be released. I mean, there's no indication that Umbra is even close to ready. And considering that DE never intended for us to find out about it anyway, I have absolutely no faith that it'll even be released in a major update. And considering just how disappointing most stuff ends up being (Dojos and their special rooms like Obsv Room and Hall of Honor, Relays which were never expanded, Syndicates, Dark Sectors, Lunaro and Conclave in general, Starchart 2.0), I have no doubt that even if they were to release Umbra, it'd be yet another big disappointment. At this point, I'd be happy to just see Umbra released as a skin.

Oh, and about DE answering questions about Umbra. They've been ignoring most questions about Umbra for the past year.