Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 300: The Zenistar

321agemo

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Woofsie said:

Perhaps because light melee was pulling ahead by light years thanks to Blood Rush+Berserker builds? For awhile there was no reason to use a heavy melee over say, the Ichors or the Nikana. To be honest I'm trying to find a reason as well.

I use whatever weapon I think is cool.  Usually that means Glaive Prime because hell yeah, giant bladed boomerang disc-thing.  The game is easy enough that you can use whatever weapon you want and it'll be viable (unless you're doing sorties or 75 hour survival missions, but then the game isn't balanced around those anyway, nor should it be, so)

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2016 at 8:15 PM, 321agemo said:

So this morning i noticed that the picture of day 300 wasn't Primed vigor but this thing:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Zenistar

SundialMelee.png

its a pretty nice looking weapon if i say so myself. and looks like its part of the azima family.

It looks like something equinox would use sundial weapons azima zenistar and the unannounced rifle weapon

Edited by Sogrul
notification

5 minutes ago, RiotDragon said:

Axe-saw? I wonder who will be the first Warframe YouTuber to showcase it :P (if it's not already been showcased anyhow)

another thing to keep logging in for anyhow, looks pretty nice design wise anyway :0

According to wiki, earliest for people to legitimately own it will be in September 27th, so in about 2 weeks time.

On August 10, 2016 at 8:25 PM, lukinu_u said:

Nop, it's an axe, we can see the blades on the right botton corner in the loggin reward screen.

I said in the "music frame speculation" thread that this weapon very much has that "Rocker's Guitar-Axe" aesthetic and it may very well be timed to release around the time of music frame.

It's even called the "Zen" i "Star", lol.

NOW LET'S SMASH THE STAGE!!!!!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

• 1 month later...