Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 300: The Zenistar

321agemo

3 minutes ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

Was waiting for primed vigor, thats the only thing that honestly matter for me in this whole Daily tribute system.....and it's got delayed for 100 more days, for another hammer (it's not like we don't have ton's of them already, esp with suda one incomming). So salty.

It's a actually a heavy blade.

6 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Nop, it's an axe, we can see the blades on the right botton corner in the loggin reward screen.

6 hours ago, Nercophobia said:

What if it's actually a slash hammer?

5 hours ago, Hayabusa97 said:

Nope, it has Heavy Sword stances so it's a sundial axe

2 hours ago, (XB1)Woofsie said:

It's a actually a heavy blade.

No...no...no... Lads...

This....is Zenistar 

eP7fUtQ.jpg

I believe ZENISTAR is actually an abbreviation of ZENIS something - something & siTAR or guiTAR...

People, I just had a vision...

Heavy Blade                                                                                            Polearm

SundialMelee.pngLnRTlyD.png

Edited by Venom-Snake

2 minutes ago, Necrius said:

Why it says heavy blade on the wiki? It looks more like greatmace than an axe or a sword.

P.S. Anyone expects precise non-sniper rifle as day 500 reward?

I expect a rifle that has a huge magazine, is single-shot and has an Alt-Fire that shots ALL bullets of the mag at once like a shotgun.

On 8/11/2016 at 10:50 AM, (XB1)Woofsie said:

What did they spend a year introducing two while light melee got like six.

(I don't know the exact number.)

fraggor prime, sybear, heliocor, synoid heliocor, galatine prime, zenistar, jat kittag's augment, sancti magistar. Heavy melee is getting all the love. light melee has been getting some bad/ mediocre weapons lately.

4 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

fraggor prime, sybear, heliocor, synoid heliocor, galatine prime, zenistar, jat kittag's augment, sancti magistar. Heavy melee is getting all the love. light melee has been getting some bad/ mediocre weapons lately.

Perhaps because light melee was pulling ahead by light years thanks to Blood Rush+Berserker builds? For awhile there was no reason to use a heavy melee over say, the Ichors or the Nikana. To be honest I'm trying to find a reason as well.

Edited by (XB1)Woofsie