Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone have a guess as to what this is?

Azrael

So... apparently there's a Ki'teer Sekhara. I'm guessing maybe it's a war within thing? Does anyone else have any ideas?

Given that it's called a Sekhara and not a sigil or emblem, I'm imagining you have to do something special for it. So it doesn't seem likely that it'll be for sale this week. Did anybody hear anything about this?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/267222326010583598/71009B8B2D140B6BD80DC9C6182E7A8C3F1B9DD5/

*Edit, I'm sorry, the forums aren't embedding the image for some reason. It's worked fine every other time, but now it just leaves a link.

Edited by Lord_Azrael

3 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

So... apparently there's a Ki'teer Sekhara. I'm guessing maybe it's a war within thing? Does anyone else have any ideas?

Given that it's called a Sekhara and not a sigil or emblem, I'm imagining you have to do something special for it. So it doesn't seem likely that it'll be for sale this week. Did anybody hear anything about this?

well, the void trader is called Baro Ki'teer and a Sekhara you get on a raid... but hte only real difference betwen a sekhara and the rest, ist that it is 3d.... so maybe you buy a 3d part for the shoulder von Baro?

Just now, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Where did you even find it?

and thats the other question

Edited by DeFragMe

1 minute ago, DeFragMe said:

its 3d , sekhara are always 3d, sigils are flat

The Tethra's Doom badge isn't straight flat. I'd always thought the sekharas were badges of honor for completing trials, not just 3-d sigils.

9 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

and thats the other question

you can view it using the chat window. Just type a bracket and then start typing the name.

Actually I didn't find it, it was pointed out to me by someone else who I won't drag into the forums.

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

baro ki teer raid? C:

I wondered whether there'd be a baro quest in War Within that awards it. But maybe you guys are right and it's just a fancy sigil.  *sigh*  :)

Edited by Lord_Azrael

Just now, Lord_Azrael said:

I wondered whether there'd be a baro quest in War Within that awards it. But maybe you guys are right and it's just a fancy sigil.  *sigh*

don't lose hope yet maybe we get a special quest to steal back allthe ducats he took from us with his overpriced event mods :D

then we proceed to kick the (insert brown substance) out of him and get that sekhara he was hiding in his pocket

10 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

The Tethra's Doom badge isn't straight flat. I'd always thought the sekharas were badges of honor for completing trials, not just 3-d sigils.

never seen that badge, because i missed the event. Also cant ifnd it on the wiki, so dont know how it looks like.

i think you guys are looking into this too much, it's probably just another cosmetic that Baro will sell to fashionframer. just because it's a Sekhara doesn't mean it has to be earned in a raid. there are some badges you get for events, and others you get just for being in an Alliance.

not saying that a Baro raid wouldn't be fun though.

3 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

But maybe you guys are right and it's just a fancy sigil

It still does not qualify as a sigil. Sekharas are just shoulder badges as physical items rather than holographic projections.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Its categorized as emblem (on shoulder) sekhara usually available from raid...like jordas sekhara or sevati sekhara...

Precisely.

Edited by LazerSkink

I guess that this thing will be the only new item, wich Baro will bring this friday. Despite it's beauty, I hate Baro even more after every his visit. I remember the days, when he brought a couple of new and useful stuff every time as he arrived... Good times =(

31 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

never seen that badge, because i missed the event. Also cant ifnd it on the wiki, so dont know how it looks like.

Made to order:

Edited by DeltaPhantom