The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo, update...When?

ShikaRoddy

So, we've been promised the War Within in the beginning of August, and then we were told that it's split in two parts (Titania and WW) so that we can get at least anything in August, but it's kinda been too long, I think. I mean sure, DE wants to polish everything as much as possible, but something's telling me that no matter how long it will take to release Titania and WW afterwards, it's still gonna be veeery messy. So I was just wondering, what's the matter?

44 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

I say this for the time frame:

-they could release the new augment with the melees this week or split them in 2 weeks?

-then the week after nekros prime

-the week after that Titania

-then war-within in September?

The syndicate melees are not even scheduled for summer lol so i wouldnt get my hopes up on that.

2 hours ago, ShikaRoddy said:

So, we've been promised the War Within in the beginning of August, and then we were told that it's split in two parts (Titania and WW) so that we can get at least anything in August, but it's kinda been too long, I think. I mean sure, DE wants to polish everything as much as possible, but something's telling me that no matter how long it will take to release Titania and WW afterwards, it's still gonna be veeery messy. So I was just wondering, what's the matter?

There are 19 days in which Titania can be released in, and I hope they take their time with her as usually when frames are released unless they are in dire need of a fix they usually don't fix them.  Imagine all the bugs we are missing with Titania's 4 by them taking their time.

I imagine that they are fixing the bugs, and the difficulty of that and the number of the bugs is anyone guess.

2 hours ago, ShikaRoddy said:

Taking too long?

Console hasn't even gotten any portion of specters of the rail and it's been months.

4 hours ago, mob9221 said:

The syndicate melees are not even scheduled for summer lol so i wouldnt get my hopes up on that.

That would put Titania in September, which is something they said they wouldn't do.

My best hope would be Titania next week or the week after.

13 minutes ago, Kappa64 said:

That would put Titania in September, which is something they said they wouldn't do.

thats why i said in a diferent threath. Titania might possible come next week, and the week after (or another week after that one) nekros Prime...

Strangly many people said nekros will come out this week or next week, wich makes no sense...

7 hours ago, Kappa64 said:

But did they say that Syndicate melees are coming with titania (i'm confused)